Was this all I ever wanted?

Everything Happens For A Reason

 

KATE POV:

I stared blankly at the marbled basin, my fingers traced round the gold tap, simply lost in my own world. “But it only happens in dreams, dramas, movies, why me!” I reasoned out to myself.

 

Scanning through the variety of cologne, moisturizers, facial products, my eye finally caught hold of the facial wash.

 

 “SK II facial serum, oh my god TOP uses the same facial wash as me! Oh my I have to tell Jeremy about this! He’ll freak out for sure! But how can I even contact him at my current state” I grumbled.

 

I gently squeezed out the familiar liquid from the tube and spread in on TOP’s gorgeous face. I traced my hands all over his face, starting from the forehead, temples, killer jawlines, nose and chin.  

 

“OMO is still cannot believe that I’m touching his face with my bare hands. I don’t even need to have backstage passes nor be his friend to touch him! Okay Kate calm now…he’s just a normal human being.”

 

“NO! IT IS FREAKING TOP!” I reasoned out with the previous thoughts in my mind.

 

With my final splash of water, I combed his black glossy hair to the right side like he always does and sprayed the Prada cologne on my neck.

 

Looking at the mirror once more, “he sure is beautiful; could I ever date a guy like him in my life? Or am I just being delusional.”

 

Next I headed to the closet to find suits, blazers, jeans neatly arranged in their following categories. “Woah he sure knows how to take good care of his things.”

“But what should I wear, what if I wear something ugly and spoil his image?”

 

“Maybe this black blazer and DKNY jeans, okay I’ll just put them on.”

 

 “You need a lot of luck today Kate”, I sighed as I off the lights in the room and opened the door to meet my manager.

 

“Let’s go to the car now”, manager sighed as he looked at his watch and shakes his head.

 

“Oh boy will he scream at me for being late? He seems quite scary..” I thought.

 

“Okay the plan for today will be slightly different. Instead of all the Big Bang members using the dance studio for the Alive Tour and MAMA performance, 2ne1 will also be joining you all.” “I know it will be too messy for both groups to practice together in a small studio but CEO said that it is necessary as the other rooms are booked so I guess you need to cooperate.” “And the remaining scripts for the upcoming movie have been sent to me yesterday so I’ll pass it to you later. Any questions?” Manager asked me. [In hangul]

 

“What is he blabbering about? I don’t understand!” I panicked.

 

“Uh..I don’t understand can you repeat it in English again?” I replied while bowing my head a little.

 

“Bo?!” he shouted with his face all looking shocked and baffled.

 

“Wait! Did I blow my cover? Should I hand gesture him what exactly happened to me this morning? No no it wouldn’t work Kate. I think he has found something out..”

 

“Wa your English improved! I thought there was no hope for you!” The manager starting cracking up all by himself.

 

“Not bad at all, you sure have been working hard eh?” He smiled widely which gave me the chills.

 

“What’s up with this dude man, I thought he knew something was wrong but he’s acting so friendly now?!”

 

Suddenly the manager’s hand patted my shoulders and in a spilt second his fist was on my !

 

“What are you doing!” I slapped his face, cupping my small sized s. My cheeks turned red, and within seconds I could feel the warm sensation spreading though the veins in my face.

 

In my entire life, I have been lucky enough not to be a victim of molestation but today! A middle aged guy hit my s!

 

“YAH what was that slap for! Can’t I bro fist you for your good work?” he shouted.

 

And it struck me, “Oh yeah I’m a man now, have to act like one and stop being weird if not he’ll report something bad and I’ll get, no TOP will be in trouble because of me!”

 

“Sorry sorry”, I replied while bowing my head.

 

“Aish…are you feeling okay?” my manager asked.

 

“ne ne ne” I replied hoping he wouldn’t ask anymore alien questions.

 

We reached the car park and were ushered into a white BMW car. The security personals were mainly Koreans and most of them looked handsome to me.

 

“Whoa this idol life is pretty dope man; maybe I should pursue a career like this?” I smiled.

 

“TOP –si coffee?” the driver swiftly handed me the hot drink.

 

“Ne” I smiled as I cautiously took it from his hand.

 

As usual typical Kate deep in her thoughts. “They will know for sure that something is amiss when I can’t sing out the lyrics and dance. But what will they do with me? If they don’t believe me then I’ll have to be forced to sing Korean! That’s so tough.”

 

“I need to plan!” my heart started to beat faster.

 

“Relax Kate, breathe in *inhale* breathe out *exhale*” while I used my two hands to fan myself.

 

“Plan A, sing really badly to prove to the crew that I’m not TOP, speak in perfect English to everyone so they will let me off or something. Maybe help me with this changing of body situation!”

 

“Plan B, just in case plan A fails. Find GD and Taeyang, tell them in English since theirs is not bad, that I’m not TOP and to get their help from this pit hole!” “I’m sure they will be taken back but will not treat this as a joke right?”

 

 

“Plan C! The final resort, Kate you have to cry so hard like a baby that everyone will take you seriously.”

 

“We are here”, manager nudged my shoulder.

 

“Man this guy have to stop touching me.”

 

As I looked out the window, I saw a building so familiar but have never stepped into it before. Yes I remember those 2ne1 tv videos, tumblr pictures. The curves, the stunning and sleek walls of the building took my breath away. But seeing whoever in the building will definitely make my heart skip a beat.

 

I have a feeling that I may faint seeing my bias; 2NE1, BIG BANG AHH~~ I feel the fan girl mode raging.

 

Walking on tiles of YG building, breathing the same air as my idols, being treated like a VIP oh my god so much feels!

 

“Millions of fan girls would kill for this opportunity“I mumbled as the cool wind from the building welcomed me.

 

 Knowing that I won’t be able to live this life for long, I mentally snapped pictures of this place, smiling like an idiot whenever I see something unique in the building as we made our way to the studio.

 

“Kate, you can do this!” I comforted myself and opened the door to the studio..

 

“Hyung ah!” A voice shouted from my back and is coming nearer!

 

“Who” I paused what I was doing and turned back to find myself being hugged so tightly by a man!

 

“Get off me weirdo!” I struggled to get away from this stranger's grip but he continued hugging and laughed loudly.

 

“Bo?” He slowly released me and now we are facing each other, our lips only ten centimeters apart.

 

My foot was rooted to the ground, my heart suddenly stop beating for a moment. However my mind was swirling like a mad tornado.

“It’s Gdragon”

 

“I..t.. is..ji…yo…ng” I stuttered, teeth shaking as if I was freezing.

 

“Eh Hyung what happened to you” Ji yong smiled and patted my shoulders.

 

“Let’s go in together” Ji smirked while taking my hands and opened the door for me like how I pictured my man to be like.

 

“It was so surreal that I could feel butterflies in my stomach.” Adding on to that, when Ji opened the door, my knees shook as CL, Tae yang, Seungri greeted me with the most genuine smile that I've ever seen from an idol.

 

 I could have died at that instant but of course I didn’t if not I would not be able to meet them up close.

 

“This is just the beginning Kate, the real work starts now,” I reminded myself.

 

 

 

 

Hey lovely readers, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Feel free to give me your loving and helpful comments alright? :)

I'll be updating the next chapter tomorrow so look out for it! Thank you! <3