LIFE THROWS US BIG LEMONS

Everything Happens For A Reason

 

TOP POV:

“BOOM SHAKALAKA BOOM SHAKALALA DANCE DANCE  DANCE DANCE!”

 

“Arghhh where is that noise coming from, stop playing it!”

 

“If it’s the maknae again, I’m going to slap his face when I see him!” (recalling the time Seungri played a prank on him)

 

I tossed in bed hoping the music would stop, but it didn’t and it’s starting to make my blood boil. I covered my whole face in the blanket.

 

“Aish!” I shrugged trying to open my eyes which didn’t want to cooperate.

 

I rubbed my eyes and sleepily scan around the dark room to find the source of the music.

 

“Wait where is my mini bar?! My wine! Why are there so many books on the wooden table? Wooden table?! “  Suddenly so awaked.

 

“WHAT? WHERE? WHY? GOD……” I panicked but still drowsy.

 

“Maybe I was too drunk last night and someone must have brought me here?”I thought, hoping I didn’t get into any unnecessary trouble.

 

I quickly got up and looked out the window and I found myself in a whole different place! It sure isn’t a hotel but an apartment! Plus the weather here is not cold?!

 

“Choi Seung Hyun you are in deep man”, I was stressing my mind trying to recall what exactly happened last night but my thoughts were too tired to function.

 

“Aigoo does this mark the end of my career?” I panicked.

 

The sound, it’s still playing loudly! Where is it!

 

A small light blinked from in between the books on the table and I went to take a look only to find my face in the phone where the sound was coming from.

 

“OMO is this person a stalker?! Kidnapper?! Okay relax Seung Hyun, maybe it is someone from the company.” I calmed myself down.

 

I swiped the Iphone screen to silence the ringtone that woke up my precious sleep.

 

“First thing first, I need to get out of here!”

 

Wait what is this black thing tangled around my neck, I swiped it to my right but I went to the back of my neck instead! I moved my fingers to feel the black thing…to my horror, it’s my hair!

“Long hair!” I screamed.

 

I rushed to the mirror which was beside the door and switched on the lights beside the mirror.

 

Most people say this happens in the movies only and I’d be dreaming if I were to experience it. But I’m sure this was real and it’s definitely not a joke to me.

 

“I…I…I..am..a girl!!!!” I shriek while cupping my face in this moment of shock.

 

My hands rummaged through my long, I mean her long black hair, my chest, I meant her oh my gosh her ! I dared not look at what’s in my pants.

 

“Kate go bathe now! You don’t want to be late for your last paper!!” An Ajuma shouted from outside the room which sent chills down my spine.

 

“KATE?! She’s English! I’m not with Koreans now?! Where is this country?”

 

“God….I think it’s her mom and I’m in big trouble this time!”

 

“Bye TOP”, I sank.

 

KATE POV:
 

Rainbow, glistering waters, the warmth from the sandy beach, fresh air fills up my lungs. Its paradise, the life I’ll longed to live since forever. I walked under the shade of a palm tree and lay there, taking in my last view of this heavenly scenery before closing my eyes.

 

“Urgh” I shrugged, slowly kicking the covers that were tangled between my legs. I stretched my hands, making bed noises.

 

“Okay Kate let’s do this, one more paper to go and there you go, party time!” I thought.

 

I turned my body to see my phone, wondering why it didn’t sound today. Maybe it’s because I woke up a little earlier today? If that’s the case then today will be my lucky day.

 

“Nine!?” I shouted. “Wait this isn’t my phone…” I scanned the room with my half opened eyes, “I’m in a hotel room!! What is going on?”

 

“Okay must be a silly dream”, I got back into the bed and fumbled with the sheets and covered my whole body under it. My eyes were tightly closed, I didn’t dare to open them till I wake up to my room.

 

*Ding Ding Ding Ding* (doorbell)

 

“Why is this dream still ongoing? I need to get back for the exam!”

 

The doorbell rang again but this time the person outside was knocking the door aggressively, sending chills down my spine.

 

With no choice I got out of the king sized bed, walking slowly to peak at the door hole, wondering who this stranger might be.

 

Slowly, quietly tip toeing toward the door; I passed by the toilet which looked huge from my angle.

 

And to my most unbelievable, shocking, most impossible imagination, I saw TOP in the bathroom!

 

“AHHHHHHHH” TOP and I screamed.

 

“Sorry I don’t know why I’m here! This must be a huge mistake, a dream I think! Sorry!”

 

Wait why TOP is saying the same things as me and his hand gestures are exactly what I just did.

 

“OMO”

 

I went closer to the bath mirror and used my index finger to touch it.

 

“OH MY GOD! I AM TOP!?” I shouted in disbelief.

 

My hands ran over his hair, face, y jawlines, chest, buttock and…..”Oh my is gone!”

 

I slapped, pinched, bite myself but there wasn’t a change to this situation. My mind just blanked out, wondering if someone is playing with my life.

 

“TOP-si you are late again! You better leave the room in ten minutes!” The voice outside the door grew louder, huskier and scarier.

 

I went to see who this mean, bossy man outside my room was. Low and behold, it’s TOP’s manager! I remembered his chubby looking face and big built from those reality shows that involved Big Bang! However it still doesn’t change the fact that he is scary.

 

“What if I told him I am not TOP but an innocent girl trapped in his body? Nah people don’t buy these stories.”

 

“What am I going to do?? My last paper, the subject that is supposed to pull up my grades will be a fat F9!”

 

“But who is in my body now? TOP?! This cannot be right….who can I ask for help” I panicked.

 

 

This does not deter from the fact that I am now in TOP’s body, hot, perfect body. My bias, the man I’ve longed to meet, dream of and my everything.

 

Fresh spring of tears started streaming down my cheeks. “What to do…..”

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely readers! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Please continue showing your support! :)

Feel free to comment alright? The next chapter will be updated soon I promise!