Chapter 3

Will you be my actress?

 

 After school, all of you were supposed to stay back for 2 hours. So, Eunmi sat opposite you, waiting for your partners. Just then, you saw Myungsoo coming into class with both hands in his pockets. And suddenly came this annoying voice, "Myungsoo oppa~~~!" Nayoung cooed and grabbed Myungsoo's arm. Myungsoo smiled, "Hey baby."
Seeing them so lovey dovey gave you goosebumps. Myungsoo sat diagonally opposite you and he pulled Nayoung onto his lap. You didn't know why but you were slightly hurt by his actions. "Hey, you are my tutor you're supposed to sit beside me, isn't it?" You said. Myungsoo glared at you coldly and said, "Who are you to tell me what to do, ." 
His 'nickname' for you hurt you even more, you tried to ignore it and continue with the programme. 
     Then a teacher-in-charge walked in with a box full of slips of paper and said, "Alright, today we will be doing acting through expressions today, each trainee please come up to the front and take a slip that will tell you what expression you have to act." You walked to the front and pick up a slip and take a look at it, "full of tears." You walked back to your seat while being deep in thought, myungsoo snatched the paper and snickered at it and said," full of tears. Hah, easy." 
     As your turn is last, you wanted to practice with him as least for a while however looking at Nayoung and Myungsoo, you can't help but to feel disgusted. It was finally your turn and you realized you haven't even practice one bit, you went up with a panicked face and was thinking how should you start first.
 
Surprisingly, Myungsoo started the conversation, yet with a cruel tone, ", you do know why you're here right?" You tried to reply but he continued, " You see, people like you shouldn't be here, you're just some stupid, blind ." His words started to hurt you deeply and your head hang low yet with his cold, sharp words,he said, " you are such a useless person, I wonder how would your parents feel having such a useless daughter." By then, tears welled up in your eyes as you remembered your parents, you could hear Eunmi shouting at him and a guy from infinite but you couldn't care less anymore, you choked on your tears and said, "You know my name not my story, you know what I have done, not what I have been through. You're such a bastard Kim Myungsoo." With that, you ran out in tears with Eunmi chasing after you. 
 
Just outside class was someone, someone that has been looking over you the entire time. "Kim Myungsoo... Watch what you say and stop hurting her, who are you to even hurt her... "
The person mumbled to himself and walked away.

__________________________________

thats for chapter 3~~ ! ^^ want to know who is the person? It's okay he'll appear in the next chapter ^_^! Oh yes how is it? :) please comment and tell me about it! Also please SUBSCRIBE~~! :> Thank you <3 

Merongz~~