Chapter 9

Will you be my actress?

 

 
It was another day at school.
You sighed as you saw Nayoung & Myungsoo, making you remember the incident yesterday.
 
You hung your head and walked along the corridor, trying to avoid all the whispers about you.
 
"Hey, isn't it that girl from yesterday who fought with Nayoung?"
 
"Pfft, no shame."
 
You felt so hurt, knowing that it wasn't even your fault. You were so deep in though, you weren't aware of who was in front of you, you bumped into someone.
"Oh no, I'm sor-" you choked on your words as you realised that it was a familiar person. 
 
"Sunggyu oppa!?! I'm sorry! " You jumped up in shock and apologized quickly.
 
He smiled. "It's alright. I just wanted to ask you, do you want to study together today?"
 
Together.
 
With Sunggyu.
 
You gulped. "Sure! But where?"
 
"How about your house? Since its nearer to school," he suggested.
 
"Alright then, so my house it is!" You giggled and waved to Sunggyu, anticipating for the study session with him later.
 
Sunggyu smiled and waved back and went back to class. 
 
 
Myungsoo POV.
School has ended and I was walking out of school. I waited at the school gate for Nayoung.
 
"What's taking her so long..." I grumbled as I glanced at my watch.
 
Just then, I saw Soohee, her face plastered with a smile. She was sitting on a bench, playing with the grass at her feet. 
 
* I should go and apologise to her. Wait, Kim Myungsoo! What are you thinking!? What are you apologizing for!?* Just when I was thinking whether to approach Soohee or not,
I saw Sunggyu walking out from school and he called out to Soohee, she perked up and walked towards my direction, I immediately hid behind a bush. 
 
I was curious why are hyung and Soohee together and wanted to see what they were doing, when Nayoung scared me from behind. "OPPA!!!" Nayoung shrieked and back hugged me, making me jump slightly. She pulled me away, to go for our usual date after school. *Maybe I should just wait for Soohee at the school gate tomorrow morning to apologise.* 
 
Your POV.
"Oppa!" You waved happily.
 
Sunggyu looked at your direction and smirked at how happy you looked.
 
"So missy, where's your house?"
Sunggyu asked.
 
"Just 6 houses away!" You exclaimed and pulled his arm, hurrying him.
 
"Alright alright." Sunggyu followed you.
 
Sunggyu's POV
Soohee grabbed my arm and hurried me to leave the school.
 
We joked around till we reached her house. 
 
Soohee slowly opened the door to her house. We took off our shoes and I sat on her sofa, looking around the house. I wondered why she didn't even bother to call out to her mother whether she has reached home or not. 
 
"Hey Soohee, where's your mother?"
 
She froze and stiffened. "My parents... Passed away when I was 9." 
 
Suddenly, I felt a wave of guilt. 
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it..."
She hung her head down and didn't mouth a word. 
 
I approached her and pulled her into my embrace.  I saw the sadness in her eyes but I didn't know what to say. I couldn't think of anything to say that would take her pain away so I kept on saying in my head," I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." as I her head and she sobbed even more. 
 
She sobbed continuously and my heart broke, knowing that it was partly my fault, I didn't know what to say and let her tears soak my shirt. But I didn't care. 
As long as she was alright,
I am alright.
 
Unknowingly, she slept on my shoulders. I carried her bridal style onto her bed.  I caressed her cheeks as I saw the tear stains. "Seems like our study date failed huh." I chuckled to myself. "But whatever it is, as long as you're alright, I am alright. Remember that Soohee." I whispered, and bent down to kiss her forehead. 
 
__________________________________
hello readers!! ~ 
i'm sorry for the SUPERRRRRRR LATEEEEE
update :c MIANHAEEEEE T_T oh forgive me :< I'll try to update as fast as possible if I can!! It's because I'm so busy with school, I didn't have the time :<  once again, sorry and this is chapter 9 for y'all~ enjoy ^_^