Chapter 7

Will you be my actress?

 

 
You ran out as soon as you yelled at myungsoo, not bothering about where you were going, tears trickling down as you thought about how Myungsoo treated you like a toy. 
 
"Soohee!  Wait, don't run!! " You heard Sunggyu shouting at you, yet you kept running. You didn't see a rock on the ground and tripped over it. "Ouch!" You winced in pain as blood was trickling down your knee.
"Soohee!" Sunggyu shouted as he saw you hugging your knees and ran towards you as fast as he could. 
"Gwenchana!? Don't cry, where are you hurt? Does it hurt a lot?" Sunggyu bombarded you with questions. 
 
 You looked up and noticed that his face was full of worry so you nodded and said, " Yeah, I'm fine... Just a little fall.." 
Sunggyu stood up and carried you bridal style. Your eyes widened at his actions but you tried to keep your scream in as he lifted you up and hid your face in his chest. He went to the nearest bench to clean your wound and said, "Don't cry for him, don't even cry for someone who isn't there to wipe your tears away."
 
You hesitated. "Yeah, it was dumb of me to cry for him.. It's just that I'm upset because to him, I guess I'm just a toy, someone he can play with anytime..." You replied and sniffed. 
 
Sunggyu sighed and said, "You should cherish the person who's always there for you and not bother about people who don't care about you at all." 
 
You knew what he meant but you couldn't say anything but smile weakly at him. 
 
He then asked,"Since, the programme is over, why don't we have our ice-cream 'date' now?
 You blushed at the word 'date' and nodded slightly.
 
The both of you kept in silence till you reach the ice cream stall. Sunggyu spoke up, "Peppermint flavour for you?"
 
You were taken aback by his question. "How.. do you know that's the flavour I liked the most?" 
He laughed, "Oh really? I was just making a guess! Because that's my favourite flavour too!" 
The both of you laughed and ordered peppermint flavoured ice cream.
 
"Yummy! I'll never get tired of this hehe." You giggled like a kid. 
 
"Yah, can you not eat like a kid?" Sunggyu reprimanded.
 
"What?" You stopped whatever you were doing and pouted.
 
He bent over and leaned towards you. His lips were just inches away from yours. You could feel his minty breath and you closed your eyes.
 
Then you felt something brush against your lips. It wasn't his lips. It was his thumb!
 
"YAH!!" You yelled at Sunggyu and he couldn't stop laughing.
 
"You thought I was going to kiss you?!" He grabbed his tummy as it hurt from laughing too much. 
 
You blushed at the thought of it.
Oh my god Soohee, how can you even close your eyes?! What were you thinking!!
 
He smiled and ruffled your hair. "You really never fail to make me smile." 
 
This time, your face was flushed red. 
You didn't know what to say and just played with your fingers till Sunggyu handed you his phone. "Exchange numbers?" He smiled cheekily till his eyes could barely be seen. 
 
Oh my gosh why are you so charming Sunggyu!?
 
You handed him your phone and started typing both your numbers into the phones. 
 
"Thank you for cheering me up Sunggyu. I really appreciate it." 
You smiled as you handed him his phone.
 
"Don't call me Sunggyu, just 'oppa' will do." He winked. 
 
You stuttered, "O-oppa? Are you sure?" He nodded and you beamed, "Alright, thank you for everything today, oppa!" 
 
"Anything for you." Sunggyu replied and smiled. 
 
 Sunggyu walked you home and you thanked him again for today. "Thank you Sunggyu!" 
 
He pouted, disappointed that you forgotten about what he told you.
 
"Oh oopsie, I mean, OPPA." You giggled. He smiled again and signaled to you to go inside your house. 
 
 
The moment you went into the house, you jumped on your sofa and squealed.  "Being with Sunggyu, is like a dream."  You pinched yourself. "Ouch! Okay... It's not a dream." You smiled like an idiot.
________________________
Hello readers~ 
This is chapter 7~ ^^ hope y'all have enjoyed it up till now? Please support me and subscribe ^_^!! Thank you so much <3 
 
Merongz~