Chapter 8

Will you be my actress?

Chapter 8

Sunggyu's pov

Looking at her enter the house, a smile crept up my face. As I walked home, I thought about Myungsoo and couldn't help but call him. 

"Yeobusehyo?"
"Myungsoo, I really need to have a talk with you."

"Hyung, I don't think I have anything much to say to you."
"Wait. I just want to tell you, stop hurting her. Stop hurting the girl I like."
"Hyung... Wait what...? You like her? Oh okay then just go for her then!"
Sunggyu was taken aback by his reply.
"Alright. If you can't even protect her as your partner then I'll protect her." 
"Whatever."

Myungsoo put down the phone, and he sat down on the floor.  He kept thinking about Sunggyu's words. ''Why do I feel so uneasy...'' Myungsoo thought. 

Soohee's pov 

I head to school with a smile plastered on my face, thinking about the 'date' I had with Sunggyu yesterday. "Soohee ah!!" A bubbly voice came. I turned back to see my best friend running towards me, and she gave me a big hug. 

The impact of her hug was so big that it made you stumble backwards. "Soohee I missed you!" Eunmi said pitifully. "Eunmi ah, I missed you too hehe. Now let's head to school!" Eunmi nodded.

You had your usual lessons at school and then it was lunch time. 

You were holding a cup of coffee and walking cautiously in case you split it. Then, Nayoung, Myungsoo and her gang were walking towards your direction. You tried not to look at them and continued walking. Nayoung was busy talking to her friends and suddenly, she swinged her arm and it hit your cup of coffee, it landed on her uniform and stained it. Myungsoo and Nayoung's friends' stared in horror. 

"JUNG SOOHEE! What have you done!? You better pay for my uniform!! " Nayoung yelled at the top of her voice, causing everyone to turn their attention to her. 

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to, your- " you apologized as you try to reach out for her uniform, someone pushed your hand away harshly. 

"Don't you touch her, keep your dirty hands away from her!" Myungsoo glared at you with his icy stare and pulled Nayoung away from you.

At that time, Sunggyu came over and grabbed Myungsoo's hand and said "What are you trying to do, Kim Myungsoo. Don't you have eyes to see that it wasn't on purpose? Nayoung swung her hand that's why the coffee landed on her." 

"Why do all of you care anyway? Let's go." Myungsoo shoved Sunggyu's hand away and glared at you before walking away with Nayoung smirking at you.

Nayoung stepped your hand as she walked past causing you to hiss in pain. 
Sunggyu saw what Nayoung did and wanted to stop her, but Hoya stopped him in a nick of time and said "Hyung, don't. Why don't you take care of SooHee first?" 

Sungyeol sighed, "Myungsoo has been so arrogant ever since he was with Nayoung. He even drifted away from us. He doesn't even tell me anything even though I'm his best friend. Now everything is just Nayoung, Nayoung, Nayoung." Sunggyu could do nothing but shake his head. 

You sat there in the middle of the canteen floor, helpless.
Eunmi and Dongwoo hurried to you and helped you up, "Soohee, are you alright!? That witch Nayoung, how can she blame you!? She-" you soothed Eunmi and nodded telling her its okay. 

Myungsoo's POV

I stormed out of the canteen with Nayoung and her friends, but feeling a little bad on the inside. 

"Hah, serve her right. Maybe that step on her hand would let her learn her lesson." She laughed and her friends laughed along with her.

"Wait, what...? You stepped on her hand?" I asked, slightly shocked.

"Yeah! What's wrong with that? She deserved it for spoiling my expensive uniform!" Nayoung said and her friends nodded in agreement.

"I really can't believe you did that." 
I said, really disappointed with Nayoung's behavior, I walked into class, leaving her behind. 

"O-oppa wait up!" Nayoung panicked. "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to do it." 

"You didn't mean it? Hah, you said she deserved it." I rolled my eyes.

"Oppa... Why are you acting this way...? You have never been angry with me... Do you, like Soohee?" 
Nayoung asked, worried for the reply.

"N-no. I still have you remember?"
I tried to keep calm.

"Yes! That's my oppa!" Nayoung hugged me and I unwillingly hugged her back. 


______________________
Hello readers! 
Sorry for the late update :( and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU GUISE~!! (≧∇≦)hope all of you will have a great year ahead ^ω^ anyway, please subscribe okay? ^_^ thank you <3

Merongz~