Chapter 1

Will you be my actress?

 

 
Shrieks & shouts filled the corridors. At that moment, you knew who arrived. It was obviously the most famous couple of Woolim high. The most drop dead gorgeous queenka, Nayoung and the hottest and coolest kingka, Myungsoo. Trailing in slowly behind them was Infinite and the queenkas. 
 
"Ah myungsoo, you're so handsome today!" a fangirl shrieked and tried to touch myungsoo's hand.  "Hey, back off!" Nayoung demanded and Myungsoo smirked.
 
Nayoung was no different, she was bombarded with praises from guys like "Oh Nayoung, you're so beautiful today!" Myungsoo held Nayoung's waist, holding her closer, making the guys feel jealous. 
 
Woohyun was throwing hearts and kisses at the fangirls, oh that greasy guy. Sunggyu was smiling at others till his eyes could barely be seen. Sungjong was showing his aegyo while Sungyeol was doing stupid actions, embarrassing himself but oh well, once a choding, always a choding. Dongwoo & Hoya just laughed at his stupid actions. 
 
You sighed. When you turned back and tried heading back to class in the crowd, another big group of students came dashing, joining in to the big group welcoming the kingkas and queenkas. You were pushed with the crowd. "Oh my god, what in the world!!" You exclaimed and then someone grabbed your hand. "Eunmi ah!" You smiled and got out of the crowd with your best friend's help. "Thank you Eunmi, I almost died back there." You chuckled and Eunmi showed a 'no problem' sign to you and smiled. 
 
Both of you didn't really have any interest in this matter. All both of you wanted was to be a really famous actress in future and nothing else mattered. 
Your parents died in a car accident, leaving you behind. But Eunmi was your neighbour, she knew about your misfortune, and wanted to help you out, and so both of you became really close friends, more like sisters. During your free time, you loved to watch dramas and Eunmi would join in to watch them with you and both of you ended up having the same desire, that is to be a really famous actress and then, ended up in Woolim high. 
 
Unfortunately, you weren't good in acting like others. You were just an extra. People around you knew you were an extra, they looked down on you and didn't bother about your presence. But you never gave up, you put up a strong front and told yourself someday you would be a famous actress. 
 
________________________
Hello readers!
This is my first time writing a fic so I'm not familiar with it but I hope all of you can give me some advice! Thank you <3 n_n 
 
Merongz~~