Chapter 2

Will you be my actress?

 

 
"Ringggggg!" It was break time. You and Eunmi walked out of class and headed for the canteen.
 
You were laughing and joking with Eunmi when suddenly you knocked into someone, causing you to stumble backwards and fall. "Watch where you are going would you?! Blind ."
Myungsoo snapped and walked away with Nayoung beside him. She smirked and rolled her eyes at you.
 
You were momentarily shocked at their words and action but hurriedly stood up afterwards. "What's wrong with him, can't he even apologise? Just because he think he's a kingka, doesn't mean he can do whatever he wants. " Eunmi mumbled.
 
Infinite walked past and Sunggyu apologised, "Sorry Soohee, i'll apologise on Myungsoo's behalf for his rotten behaviour." You shook your head to show that everything is alright and continued your way. 
 
After you and Eunmi got back to class, no one noticed your presence as usual. "Okay class, listen up. Our school is going have a 'tutor and student' programme. Our class has weaker actors and actresses and everyone of you will be paired up with someone from the better class. The programme lasts for 2 hours. They will tutor you and train you from today onwards."
 
 Whispers were heard as soon as the list of pairs were passed down. "Oh my gosh, I want to be with Myungsoo!!" One girl from my class started fangirling as she scanned through the list. "Wait, Myungsoo is with..... Jung Soohee!? That lucky !" You heard your name and looked up, Eunmi nudged you and said, "Looks like you're paired with that arrogant kingka. Good luck." You mentally did a facepalm and really prayed for the best.  
 
After the lunch break, everyone was supposed to find their partner. Myungsoo was strolling into your class and everyone immediately gave him their full attention. "Who's Jung Soohee?" I looked up and said, "Me."
Myungsoo's eyes widened, "Oh, so it's that blind from before." You were quite hurt from his words but you decided to stay strong and ignored them and he sat down beside you.
Whereas Eunmi got Nayoung. You eyed Eunmi and mouthed 'Your partner ain't any better.' Eunmi just rolled her eyes and me and you laughed. 
 
________________________________
hello readers~ 
How is it so far? :) hope you all like it~ 
 
Merongz~