Chapter 4

Will you be my actress?

 

"What the heck? What did I do?"
Myungsoo said. Everyone was stunned at Myungsoo's words. They couldn't believe he said that. "Even though she was just an extra, how could you say that to her? Can't believe you are a kingka that everyone respected so much." One girl stood up, defending Soohee. "What? I didn't say anything wrong. " Myungsoo defended himself as he stood up. Everyone shook their heads and went back to what they were doing. 
 
Nayoung just tugged on his sleeve and made him sit down. "Calm down oppa." 
 
"Ugh okay." Myungsoo grumbled. 
 
Jung Soohee, you're so dead, I'm going to find you. I just knew you today and you spoiled my reputation. Why are you doing this to me!?
 
You sobbed at one corner in the school and Eunmi felt heartbroken seeing you like this.
 
 "Hey Soohee, don't be upset okay! That bastard doesn't know how to use his words. You must be strong alright! Everything is going to be okay, I'll be here with you okay?" Eunmi comforted me and gave me a hug. I just nodded and sobbed in her arms and unknowingly fell asleep in her arms.
 
 
You woke up finding yourself at home on your bed, making you feel puzzled. You looked around and you saw a note.
  
 "Kingka? Myungsoo? There's no other kingka that knows me except for him. Hehe, so he knew he was wrong!" You chuckled and got off the bed to get ready for school. ''I hope nothing will happen today & I need to thank Myungsoo!" You mumbled to yourself and went to Eunmi's house to hurry her for school. 
"Eunmi ah! Hurry up! We're going to be late!"  You shouted. 
"Neh!" Eunmi quickened her pace and hurried out of her house, catching up with you. 
It was awkward because of what happened yesterday, but Eunmi broke the silence, "You saw the note I wrote for you right? The kingka who carried you home yesterday was so charming! I wanted to carry you home but he stopped me and insisted to carry you. Oh my~ "She was smiling like an idiot as she spoke. 
 
"Looks like someone has fell in love..." I smirked and nudged her.
 
 "N-no...! I didn't say that!" Eunmi said as she blushed.
 
 ' It's so obvious ah Eunmi ah, you're obviously in love. Finally, you're learning how to love. But why are you falling in love with that bastard Kim Myungsoo...?' You thought as you smiled to yourself. 
 
As the both of you walked into class, murmurs and whispers can be heard. "Hey, isn't it her?" 
"She's brave, she still has the guts to come to school after being insulted by myungsoo." 
"Poor thing."
You hung my head low, hoping to attract lesser attention.
 
"Hey ." I looked towards the source of the voice and to my dismay, it was Myungsoo.  He was sitting on your seat.
You walked towards him and bowed 90 degrees.
 
"Thank you for bringing me back home yesterday, i appreciate it a lot!" You smiled but Myungsoo grabbed your hair harshly.
"Ouch.." You winced in pain as he pulled you outside the classroom and slammed you onto the locker.
 
"What are you doing!? I was just trying to thank you!" You said as you grabbed your head in pain.
 
 
 "Thank me? I didn't do anything for you and why should I? For spoiling my reputation ?" He glared at me.
 
"So it wasn't you...? And how did i even spoil your reputation? You were the one who spoiled your own reputation by saying those words." You glared back at him.
 
" Why you....!" My face was as pale as paper as he grabbed you by the collar and lifted his fist, attempting to punch you
 
You closed your eyes and waited for the pain. But you didn't feel any pain but gasps from the onlookers.
 
"What is going on..." You mumbled as you slowly opened your eyes. Your eyes widened as you saw someone grabbing Myungsoo's hand before he could do anything to you.
 
"What do you think you're doing, Kim Myungsoo?You're lifting your fist at a girl? Shameless freak."
 
That person was none other than Sunggyu, Infinite's leader. 
 
Myungsoo let go of my collar and scoffed before storming off. Sunggyu caught you before you could fall. "Are you alright Soohee?" He asked.
 
"Yes I am... Wait, how do you know my name? Don't tell me you were the one who carried me home yesterday..." Sunggyu smiled and without saying a word, he walked back to his own class.
 
You got even more curious. You wanted to know who was the one who carried you back home, until Eunmi came to you. She checked if you were okay before saying, "Soohee ah, I'm not supposed to say this but yes, it was Sunggyu who carried you home yesterday." 
 
Your heart skipped a beat at her answer. 'So... It was Sunggyu and not Myungsoo...?" 
 
 
______________________
Hello readers~
This is chapter 4! ^^ i made this chapter slightly longer because i realised the other chapters were too short hehe, sorry! :x 
I'll update chapter 5 by tonight or maybe tomorrow morning~
 
So.. Please subscribe!! :3
 
Merongz~