Love So Strong

What Is Love

 

As expected, Kyungsoo grieved over Jongin for too long. Hour turns into days, days turns into weeks, weeks turns into months and eventually years. Kyungsoo can’t and won’t turn for the better. He loved Jongin too much and he wasn’t going to let go so easily.

 

This 20 year old was suppose to be partying, drinking heck having like a normal male but no he’d rather mourn for Jongin, visiting Jongin’s grave, sitting and staring (while crying) at Jongin’s picture. He was obsessed with Jongin and can’t get over the fact that he died. The part where Jongin wanted to love Kyungsoo again didn’t help much either; it only worsens it. Now, Kyungsoo was nothing more of a living wreck, crying, sobbing mentally imagining scenarios that were never going to happen. Lu Han and Minseok noticed this too and offered to cook for him and cleaned his room, as he was too busy grieving that he forgot he still has a life to live.

 

On the anniversary of Jongin’s death, Kyungsoo went bezirk. Minseok had to calm him down and even feed him. It was a narrow road with only too little light to shine on.

 

One day, Minseok couldn’t take it anymore and sat in his room. If he could make that favor for Jongin to live again, then can he make him alive again, right? He thought about it, more and more. He couldn’t live with Kyungsoo’s sobbing to be heard and his headaches weren’t helping either. He didn’t know that human love was this powerful, enough to make the other soul lifeless, as if it was no more than an inanimate object. He thought that human love was like any other; love and breakup and repeat the process again and again but this is different, Kyungsoo can’t love again.

 

Minseok POV

 

Ugh, how do I make him stop suffering? Just make Jongin alive, idiot! No, it can’t, there’s no catch. What catch? You think this softball? Well, sorry this is love we’re talking about! But I’m afraid it’ll end up like Lexy and me. Forget Lexy! This is about them, not you!

 

As his eyes wondered on a ring that had the initials, L<3X, he couldn’t help but to think of Lexy.

 

FLASHEUBACKEU

 

“Wah! Oppa, look at this!” Lexy shouted as she turned to Minseok, holding a ring.

 

“It’s pretty, isn’t it?” Lexy asked Minseok. She couldn’t take her eyes of the simple yet astounding ring. As soon as she saw it, she knew it would be hers.

 

Minseok only nodded in approval with a genuine smile. He didn’t care what she chose, as long as he could see his love smile that could light up his world. He put his hands around her shoulder as she tried to hold it up for him to see.

 

“Its beautiful. Just like you,” was the last thing he said before buying it.

 

Minseok and Lexy. Two different worlds.  One is the successor of Supremacy Holdings; the largest company out there while one is just the child of a baker. One is outgoing, one carefree. One is responsible while one is clumsy. One is human while one is angel.

 

The other angels tried to get Minseok out of his game; he was suppose to protect her; not marry her. It’s against the rule to marry a mortal. But Minseok didn’t care; he only cared about her.

 

Human love bounded Minseok into marrying this young girl of age; but on the wedding day, she didn’t show up. Some say she ran off with her secret boyfriend, others say she left the country but after that betrayal, Minseok’s life was dark. He lost his light and he doesn’t even want to think about love again. He went partying, drinking and going crazy after the sunsets. Why? Because they used to watch the sunset together; and he couldn’t bear to do stupid things because deep down, he still loved her. That was, until he met Lu Han. At first, he couldn’t believe it, he didn’t believe in love in the same gender but Lu Han was the one who started it, and yes, he was feeling lonely so what was there to stop them? But until now, Minseok only cares for him as a friend. And so, he couldn’t love again; wouldn’t love again.

 

But Jongin and Kyungsoo? They looked so different between him and Lu Han. Its true love idiot, his heart says. Convinced, he used his powers and only hopes for the better.

 

 

Author's Note

*The prayer of an angel will always be fulfilled by God. So, here it means that Jongin does comeback but with a catch as Minseok is only and angel, not God.

AHA ! Sorry for not updating... I've just gotten sooo busy and some family trouble has been bothering me but voila ! Next chapter coming in soon ~

BTW, did you guys hear Growl yet ? Pure yness , I mean my Minseokkie was just speechless . So anyways, anybody buying the repackaged album? I know I am ! I absolutely love XOXO and Lucky ~

So , did anybody see Lay's photos ? I died because of them...