Love No More

What Is Love

 

Kyungsoo charged himself into his room and cried his heart out. Why, Jongin? Why? Why leave me in this world?

 

After numerous cries and thoughts, he wondered. If he knew he was gong to die, why did he even approach me? Why leave me feeling like this? The thought lingered on his mind as he blew his nose.

 

Curious, he wiped his tears and went straight to Lu Han’s door. He must know the reason. After all, he’s the one who doubted his love for Jongin and he seems to know a lot about Jongin more than him.

 

Kyungsoo banged onto Lu Han’s door as he mumbled jumbled words, waiting for the Chinese native to open the door.

 

As he heard someone cussing in Mandarin, Lu Han opened the door with an annoyed face.

 

“What do you want, Kyungsoo?” his voice was soggy, as if he had just woken up.

 

“Hyung, you must know Jongin well, right? That’s why you told me to breakup with him but seriously, do you know the reason why?” Kyungsoo croaked.

 

There was a moment of silence as Lu Han tried to figure out his answer.

 

“Ah, I remember! Kai! Hah, his real name is weird. I mean, who puts Jongin? Sounds like JongIl,” he laughed at his own joke.

 

Kyungsoo tried to hold himself from punching this elderly.

 

“Seriously, hyung. What do you know about him?” Now, Kyungsoo’s voice was just plain stern.

 

Lu Han swallowed his saliva and stared at Kyungsoo.

 

“Nah, I don’t know anything about him. He’s just a guy I met at the bar,” Lu Han answered plainly. The babyfaced guy tried to shut his door but Kyungsoo blocked him.

 

“How about the stories? What about them?” At this point, his patience isn’t helping.

 

“Those stories? Oh, Minseok told me all about them. Baozi should know something about him. Wait, let me call him,” Lu Han bailed and called Minseok ‘little bun’ now and then.

 

“I’m coming, coming. Geez, Lu Han where did you go last night?” Minseok told Lu Han.

 

“Don’t you remember? I was with you,” Lu Han smirked in victory by himself.

 

“Hell I was with you! I was worried about you at home while you went partying with Sehun!” the ‘little bun’ went to the door as he said that.

 

“Oh, hey Kyungsoo. What’s up? Hold up, were you crying?” Minseok inspected Kyungsoo’s face.

 

Kyungsoo swatted Minseok’s hand and looked at him seriously.

 

“Hyung, this is serious. Why did Jongin approached me when he knew he was about to die?” he can’t take any more jokes and remarks.

 

Minseok sighed in defeat and looked up to the younger friend.

 

“All right, but you ask for it,” Minseok took a deep breath before explaining.

 

“Kim Jong In or preferably Kai, was diagnosed with Hodgekin’s lymphoma at the age of 18. During the time he was diagnosed, technology wasn’t that much at the tiptop shape so they were after effects. Most who under went the treatment; they were bound to die at an early age. Jongin or Kai met you when he was about to die. He ran away from the hospital and met you at the grocery store downtown. You really met with him, fell in love with him, until he died. Well, basically, the moment he was just about to die, he asked me one favor, to meet with you again, fall in love with you again but with more time so I gave him the time. He didn’t die of Hodgekin’s lymphoma anyway but that was his wish, to spend time with you and with that, so he did,” Minseok said it like it was the most normal thing ever.

 

Kyungsoo clutched his hair, yet again; taking deep breaths as he tried to digest the speech thrown in by Minseok. He blinked roughly, not exactly believing him.

 

“So you’re saying that Jongin had once loved me. And that he turned back time just to love me again?” Kyungsoo spat the words out.

 

Minseok gave an approval nod, signifying that Kyungsoo just understand the nonsense speech that was given.

 

“Yup, pretty much, yeah,” Minseok plainly said.

 

When Kyungsoo’s reaction was just the same reaction, Minseok started to feel he’s taken in a bit too much.

 

“Hey, are you okay? You want to come in and have a drink?” Minseok offered but Kyungsoo gently denied.

 

“Hey, uh, thanks for that. My minds going crazy but, yeah, other than that, I’m fine,” Kyungsoo informed.

 

And with a single turn, he went normally went inside his apartment, figuring out what the hell was he suppose to do now.

****

And I'm back ~ LOL I love this story :D

Anyways , comments are always welcomed ^^

XIUHAN FOREVER 

(SHADDAP ANIS I KNOW HUNHAN BUT I CAN'T , XIUHAN ONLY !! And where's my one-shot?)