2 :3

Come back to me (DELETING)

Flashback:

 

A 14 years old boy is still sleeping with his window curtains closed. Knocks can be heard and enter a maid, she went straight to the curtain and open it widely, the sunlight strikes on his face, he open his eyes and closed it back quickly when his eyes were directly at the sunlight, he pulls the blanket up to cover his face. "Close it back, the sun is too bright." he whined under the blanket and wave his hand signaling the maid to close it. "I'm sorry young master, but your father call for you. He will be waiting in the dining room." she bows and leave the room.

 

Groaning under the blanket, he kicks the blanket off his body and yawns, a big one. He walk toward the bathroom to, to take a shower. After few minutes has past, came down the boy walking toward the dining room. He sees his father reading a newspaper, not noticing that he is there. He glance again to another room that is connected with the dining room, there he sees his mother arranging a bouquet of flowers. "Good morning dad." he greets, his father look up and see him bowing at him. Putting the newspaper down and take a sip of his coffee.

 

"Joonmyun, we will be going back to Korea this evening so get all your things prepared by noon. I don't want you too be late." Joonmyun look at his father and was shocked by the news, 'Going back to Korea?' he question himself, "Why da...I mean father. Why did we suddenly need to leave to Korea?" following his father to the hallway. His father did not anwer him. "Father." he call for him again. "Joonmyun, I don't have time for your question just get ready by this noon oh you don't need to go back to school since I already told Mr Shin to removed all the detail about you there. Now go, I'm going to the company to settle things." leaving Joonmyun at the hallway alone, he just watch as his father disappear into the car.

 

"Mother, why did we suddenly moving?" he sit at the couch looking at his mother still arranging the flowers. "Because of his business, Joonmyun ah. You know your father will always have business trip and it will usually be a long one, well this time his business there is about 10 years or so, so he needs to move back to Korea." she snips a rose and put it in the vase, then turn looking at her son. "Jeongmal?" she nods her head. "I think I've never been to Korea before." he said looking so amazed when he says Korea. Her mother let out a chuckles, "Oh Joonmyun, you have been there silly. You were born there and you have live there until you were 4 years old. So its not like you've never stayed there. We have a mansion there too. This kid." she continues to chuckles, while Joonmyun just blushed thinking on how stupid he was.

 

Later that noon, his father cameback to pick them up, the driver drove them to the airport, taking their private jet to Korea. Ohh forgot to tell you, Joonmyun's family is filthy rich. His father owns lots of company while his mother is a big time pianist and an all time music conductor. She is known as the best pianist and the greated conductor. The flight took them for only 6 hours, since jets are much more faster than planes.

 

Arriving at Incheon International Airport, a limo awaited them. While on the road, Joonmyun keep on looking outside the window, amazed by the scenery of Seoul. "Wahh, it changes a lot." having a wide open mouth, his mother chuckles while his father smile at his son's reaction. The driver took them into a neighbourhood, since its the only way that connected to their mansion. The car went pass a huge hospital, a girl stand outside the hospital while facing down. She play with her foot, It looks like she was waiting for someone. Joonmyun saw her and as the car pass by, he try to steal a glance at her. He feels the urge to know how she look like but failed to do so.

 

Looking back at her until he could not see the girl anymore. His mother noticed her son sudden changed, "Is something the matter, Joonmyun ah?" she lean and cupped his face. "Huh.. Oh no, nothing the matter. I'm fine." giving her a reassuring smile, his mother smile back. Later on, they arrived at the mansion, the maids and butler welcomed on their return. The butler helps them on carrying their luggage to their room. Joonmyun was astonished by the house, its effin huge. He went in followed by his parent. "Wow, its huge." looking at the huge chandelier hanging at the middle of the hallway, there is also huge living room, with old style sofa, bookshelf and more. He went upstairs and into one of the nearest room, it was actually his as he could recognize it.

 

"Haha, wow my room didn't changed at all." he pick up a toy and it brings back the memory. "Young master, you will be staying at a new room that has been prepared for you." one of the maid guide him to his new room, she opens the door and he thanked her. "Now this is more like." he dive into his bed smiling. A week has past and Joonmyun was registered into a nearest school. It wasn't a elite school but he didn't mind it at all. Earlier this morning, his driver insisting on driving him to school but Joonmyun turn him down, saying that he would like to walk rather than being drove there. Arguing and arguing until his driver gave up and let it be.

 

"The nice early morning fresh air should be praised. I'm looking forward to every morning." smiling to himself and he walks along the road. He sees, few other student who wears the same uniforn as him walking, laughing, chatting and eating too. He sees everyone was walking on the same road as him, but none walking on the other side only a girl. He look at her, since she was walking infront of him. (technically not really, he mean by infront as in on the other side) Every other student, were whispering and glancing at her. Joonmyun was confused on why everyone is whispering and he accidentally heard one of them saying, 'Why did she come to school'. He takes it that they were talking about the girl who is walking alone.

 

'Everyone seems to be talking about her. Who is she?' curious to know who she was, but he didn't went to her. "Okay class, I would like to introduce you to your new classmate. Please come in." Mrs Kyu wave her hand and a dark brownish red hair boy enters the class, Every girls were drooling over him, they even whispering to each other saying that he is cute, hot, handsome and more."Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Joonmyun imnida but you can call me Suho." he introduce himself and bows, "I'm looking forward on making new friends and well studying too." giving his famous smile. All the girls squeals, much to the boys annoyance. "Okay okay, stop squealing. This is a classroom. Joonmyun shi, go and sit beside Ms Kim there." "Nae" he walk to an empty table, putting his bag and sits. He glance at the girl beside him. 'Omo, shes the girl from this morning.' he look at her, but when he she her turn her head, he quickly look forward.

 

' I was so sure that he was looking at me.' Taeyeon blinks and she went back looking at her book. She was reading an article about her father not the school book. Sighing slowly, she flips the page. The story about her father last for 6 pages, it was really long. 'Never thought that I have quite an infamous father.' thinking to herself, then again she feels like someone was looking at her, she quickly turn her head and caught Suho turning his head forward. 'So he was watching me' she quietly giggles but brushed it away quickly.

 

Class ended later on, and Taeyeon decided to went straight back hom, but not to hers but to Hyun Joong oppa. Before she could leave the school gate, someone came running to her stopping her from taking another steps forward. She look up and see Joonmyun standing, catching his breath. "Hi..." still gasping for air. "Umm, hi?" Taeyeon replied. She sees other student was looking at them and she felt uncomfortable. "Sorry, I'm in a hurry and you shouldn't be talking to me if you don't want to be outcast. Bye" walking pass him but Joonmyun grab her wrist. "Wait, I just want to.." he stops, as he finds that Taeyeon was actually very pretty and cute. 'Wow, shes cute.' blushing with his sudden reaction, Taeyeon yanks her hand away and runs away.

 

"Wait !!! I just want to know your name." Joonmyun ran following her halfway then stops. "I have to admit, she really fast for a girl and cute too. I must find out her name tomorrow." making a hwaiting sign he walks away to his home. Taeyeon on the other hand was hiding behind the slides at the playground where Joonmyun stops. "Wh-What was that about. Why did he easily grabs my wrist." Taeyeon suddenly feels that her face starts to heat up, she cupped her face and shaking her head crazily. "I must be crazy but he is cute and handsome. What was his name again, Kim Joon... Joonmyun is it." smiling as she said his name. "Cute." is the last word Taeyeon said before she starts walking again to Hyun Joong's house.

 

--------------------------------------

 

Finally Suho and Taeyeon meet ^_^

Later chapter I'll be introducing Kris ;3

Please stay tuned and sorry for the late update hehehe

Hope you enjoy this...

I'm kind of free today, so I have been updating all three of my fanfics now :DD