8 :)

Come back to me (DELETING)

Author's POV:

 

Suho and Baekhyun was eating icecream in an icecream shops, with their favourite flavors and listening to the song playing in the shop, The shop was painted with baby pink, with some icecream deco on the walls. Baekhyun was not an icecream lover much, but he do enjoys some few scoops of it at times, while Suho is crazy for icecreams, its like it his lover whom he love so much. "Hyung.." Baekhyun calls for the older boy sitting in front of him that focusing in shoving the icecreams. He calls again, "Hyung.." still Suho is drowned into his icecream land.

 

"Hyung!" half shouted, Suho stops and lifted up his head to look at Baekhyun. "Ah, mianhae Baek...Icecream just droved me away with the sweet taste. You were saying?" Baekhyun just sigh and took a small scoop of his Peanut butter Hazelnut Choc and into his mouth. "The boss said that we need to investigate the place where the victim kills herself, hyung..Don't you remember?" Suho look at him still and nods, he smile sheepishly for not remember their work.

 

They were suppose need to investigate it now, but Suho forgets it all when they passed by this shop that he read somewhere, claiming that this is the best icecream ever in Seoul, so he press the brakes and parked infront of the shop, pulling Baekhyun with him. Baekhyun have been trying to tell him that the work should come first, but Suho's head is only filled up with icecream, and he just surrender to him and let the older guy eat an icecream first.

 

"Mianhae Baek ah. I totally forgot about our work. Icecream can really just make me forget about the things that is more important to me." he explained, and Baekhyun forgives him. "Its alright hyung, but later after we finished this icecream, we need to go and investigate." Suho nods and they both continue eating their icecream, tasting each others icecream.

 

---------------

 

On the road of Seoul, in a car. Taeyeon and Kris was driving toward Kris's workplace. Taeyeon told all her workers to look after her shop while she was away, and attend to all the customers that wanted to buy her clothes. If necessary, or anything that they couldn't handle just call her and she will tell them what to do. Taeyeon also told them to promote their latest design and all the special piece she makes once a year. Kris always glance at Taeyeon who enjoy watching the city of Seoul. Although they have been here months or almost year already, Taeyeon still love to look at all the buildings like she just came hours later.

 

They passed by an icecream shop, and Taeyeon widen her eyes. "Kris, icecream!" she shouted excitedly at Kris, it made him startles and almost look control of his car. "Icecream?" Taeyeon nods, clinging on Kris's arm and she makes a puppy eyes. "Honey, can't we have an icecream first before going to your workplace? I've been trying to have a taste of their icecream on the day I read an articles about their shops. It is said that, they sell the best icecream ever and received an award for producing the best icecream in Korea ever. Can we?" after explaining she cling back on Kris's hand, snuggling her head on his shoulder.

 

Kris smile and nods, "Arasso, I'll make a u turn." Taeyeon jumps in her seats, leaning to gave him a peck on the cheek. "Gomawo my prince." Kris just smile, he love watching her smile and sometime acting like a kid. Taeyeon have always adores icecream since childhood, and that love of icecream of hers grows bigger as she grow up.

 

------------

 

He parked the car beside another car, and they both walk into the shop with hand intertwining with each other. They were welcomed by the cashier at the counter. "Welcome sir, miss. What can I get for your for today?" he asked, Taeyeon was spazzing over all the different kind of flavors. Each one makes her drools, and if she could, she wanted to have a taste of each of it so she did. There was over 30 different flavors and Taeyeon taste each one. She offers many spoon to Kris to taste, at first he taste all the first part of the round, then halfway there, he couldn't taste it anymore. Even the cashire was smiling and look at Taeyeon weirdly since she was the first customer to ask for all the icecream, I mean by tasting it before she decides what to eat.

 

"Alright, I'll have Strawberry Red Velvet with Peach slices then. Kris, how about you? Make mine double scoop please.." she said and look at Kris. "I'll just have the Chunky Choc with marshmellow bits." he smile, after they received their icecreams, Kris paid for the icecream and left the shop with Taeyeon smiling, having a bite of her icecream.

 

A sound of a spoon drops on the floor was heard, and few of the customers sat they look at the person who who drops it, with Taeyeon also turn to look at the person for a brief moments before she and Kris exited the shop. That person was Suho, he has his mouth gaped open. Baekhyun took the spoon from the floor and look at Suho, "Hyung, whats wrong? You look like you've just seen a ghost." he waves his hand infront of the guy, and Baekhyun tries to look at the place where Suho is looking at. He sees a tall blonde guy with a petite girl with a blondish brown hair. The girl was looking at them but then turns away.

 

Baekhyun look back at Suho then again to the girl who is already entering the car outside, then back to Suho and he was still looking at the girl whom just left the shop. 'What is wrong with hyung? He look at the girl like he knows her.' Baekhyun think, as Suho still gaping and looking at the car until it droves away. So Baekhyun calls for Suho, "Hyung, do you know here just now? Because you were looking at her like she is some kind of food or a person that you know, in the past perhaps..."

 

Suho still couldn't believe in what he sees or does he really need to believe keeps on gaping but then he slowly closed his mouth. He look down on his cup of icecream, thinking. 'Was that...really her? Because she look exactly like her, even though I haven't seen her for years and I even think that she died..No! She did die, right? Which one is it, but...That girl look exactly like, they look alike...Very similar, and who was the guy that was with her? Suho ah, should you believe or should you keep with the notes written that she is dead.' he was arguing with himself whether to believe and stick with the one people told that she's dead or follow his heart that tells him that the girl he saw just now was her, the girl he have been searching for, many years till today.

 

--------------

 

He keeps on debating with himself, until he even ignore Baekhyun's question. Once he decided, he slammed the table, making Baekhyun startles. "It settles then, I'm going to follow my heart." "What is, hyung?" Baekhyun asked, as he stood with Suho. Suho look at Baekhyun and pat his shoulder, "I want to believe that the girl I saw was, her Baekhyun...The girl I've told you before, Kim Taeyeon..." Baekhyun blinks, "Are you mad hyung? She's dead, its written in the past reports on the day that you came and became one of the police. You can't seriously think that the girl was her, even if she look similar to her.." Suho still smiling but it faded away little by little by what Baekhyun said, " I know Baek, but my heart tells me that it was her and I myself think that Taeyeon wasn't dead yet. Do believe in that? Besides, if she did die, shouldn't they found her body and claimed that it was her? No, I don't want to believe it. I have live with the lies, so now I'm going to find out about her. I believe that, she is Taeyeon." Baekhyun just nods, and the left the shop.

 

Either it is just a delusion or real, Suho will try and find out about her.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ah~ nae readers and subscribers...

I'm very very very sorry for not manage to update this storyfor months..

No, many many months since I've lost many ideas in continuing it.

I even asked or debating myself in whether I should continue or discontinue the story

:(, but I've decided to continue the story since my fellow readers love it :D

Sorry for making all of you wait for it

*hit my head on the wall many times*

I'm a bad author *sobs*

Anyway, here are the new updates !!! Yeay hihihihi ^^

Hope you love it :D

Please leave comments people....

I love reading it all :))

 

~ET~

*it means ExoTaengoo ^^*