3 :3

Come back to me (DELETING)

Flashbacks:

 

"Kris!! Run, don't let them get you!!" a woman shouts at her son, telling him to run away. He didn't thing of anything else as his feet move automatically, run out from his house, looking back he sees 3 men aftering him, with a stray yet aggresive dog chasing him. The boy ran faster as the dog was getting nearer and nearer. You can see his face was really scare, but he still keep on running but then trips and fell into a slope, rolling and rolling until he feels the flat grounds.

 

"Urgh.." he groan since that was painful. Helping himself up, but he can't because he sprain his ankle. "Ughh.. It hurts." he sobs a little, enduring the pain, he was dirty, cover with dirts and more. "I must get out from here or else I'll get caught." he slowly pushed himself up, although the pain is throbbing him, he limp trying to find a way out. He hears barks and shouting and he know that it was those men. He walk faster while holding his sprained leg.

 

Manage to find a way out of the forest, he finds a playground. Resting at one of the bench. Sweating and dirty plus hungry. 'Umma, I'm scared.' the boy sobs a little thinking about her mother back home. Those men suddenly came in barging into the house and yanks his mother, pushing her to the ground, slapping her and everything. He heard the noise from upstair and took a peek from behind the door, when he sees those men came up the staircase, he quickly lock the door and jump out of the window.

 

Outside, other men saw him so he dash quickly, he sees his mother is being drag by the hair out from the house, she saw him and told him to run and that is how he starts to run for his life. The pain starts to come again, he winced holding his ankle. Rubbing it gently and wiping the tears away when suddenly a girl stand infront of him. "My gosh, are you alright?" he startled ans sees a girl standing dropping her plastic bags gasping. He tries to runaway since he don't want anyone know about him, but the girl grip onto his wrist. "Wait, let me help you. It looks like you sprained your ankle." The boy yanks his hand and glares, "You don't need to help me, I can take care of myself." Not giving up, she pull him and pushed him so that he sits back on the bench.

 

"What are you doing. I said that I don't need your help are you deaf?!" the boy hissed when he suddenly feels a cold ice on his ankle. He look down, seeing that the girl use a can of cold drink on his ankle, she try to make the pain go away. He couldn't help it but to let himself be treated although its only temporary. His face starts to soften up as he can feel the pain slowly slipping away. "How did you end up like this?" the girl look up at him, blinking waiting for an answer. "I-I was just playing around when suddenly I trip and fell into the slopes." well he was lying, but half of it was true. "I see. So you live in the neighbourhood?" "No, its slightly farther away from here. I live on top of those hills there." he points the finger showing all the big houses, "Oh so you're one of the rich." nodding her head and she stay silent.

 

"By the way my name is Taeyeon. You?" Taeyeon finally introduce herself, "Why should I tell my name to strangers?" he lift up his eyebrow, "Since I help you on your pain." Taeyeon stand up and went to her bags, grabbing the bandage she bought because Hyun Joong asked her to buy some at the pharmacy. She squat down and starts to bandaged his ankle, hissing since the pain is still there although not as bad as before. "Sorry, I'll do it more gently." continuing wrapping and he finally decide to tell his name. "Wu Fan.." she stops and look up, "What?" "I said my name is Wu Fan, but i prefer to be called Kris." Taeyeon smile as he finally told his name at her, she was happy.

 

After few minutes, she finished bandaging his leg. "There, all better." she brushed off the invicible dust on her palms. "Thanks." Kris try to stand up and Taeyeon smile at him, "You sure that you're gonna be okay?" she ask with slight worry in her tone of voice, Kris give a smile but weak, "Yeah, I will don't need to worry. Oh nice to meet you by the way. Hope that um..." hesitated to say his last word, but he continue so."Hope that we could meet again." "Yeah sure." smiled and she bids her farewell to him, waving like histerically at Kris and she runs since it was quite late and she know that Hyun Joong oppa is worried about her back home.

 

"Bye." Kris said slowly as he watch Taeyeon disappear behind the walls. He then starts to walk again, leaving the playgrounds. He was glad that while she treated his injury, the men doesn't appear. Back at his house, his mother was being strap onto the chair. "Why are you doing this." she said in an agry tone as she look at the man sitting infront of him, "You know why. I want the money back. I know you know where it is, correct?" "I don't know what you're talking about." she look away as she was really angry at him. The man smirks, "Well, if that is what you want then perhaps I'll rip your son's head off." Widen her eyes, she turns, "Don't you dare lay a finger on him. I will sue you !!" cursing as she thinks about her son.

 

Laughing so hard yet evil, he slapped her. "I won't back down until I find that money, now where is it!!!!" he roughly cupped her face, force her to look at him, "Even though I know where it is, I won't tell you. You can just go and die." she spits on his face and he let her face go. "You ! Men, go and bring me that boy. I want to make sure that your son suffer till the end." "HWANG SHI HOON!!! Don't you dare !! HWANG SHI HOON !!" he orders his men to take her away she struggle to let herself free.

 

"I will make him miserable." smirking evilly. They left the house, as the maids was all terrified by him, they worried about their mistress and young master. One maids, went out after they left. 'Don't worry madam. I will make that the young master is safe.' she went and drove away from the house, searching for Kris, because earlier the mistress ask her to help find Kris and get him to safety and she obeys her. She has been working with Wu family for many years now, and is the senior maid.

 

--------------------------

 

Now Kris and Taeyeon met ^_^

It was quite short but I promise to make other chapter longer.

Stay tuned :3