5 ;3

Come back to me (DELETING)

Flashbacks:

 

Previously, Suho was running to meet up with Taeyeon but he was kidnapped along with Taeyeon. The 2 are right now in a an adandon warehouse, cold and dark, just light up by the bonfire. Suho was the first to regain his consciouness, both hand is tied at the back. Sweating, dirty and dry mouth. He slowly open his eyes, looking around trying to get the picture of the place. He finally realize that it was an adandon warehouse. He struggles to untie himself when he suddenly hears a small grunt coming from his back.

 

Suho slowly turns and widen his eyes when he sees Taeyeon being tied up like him, tears starts to slide down. "Taeyeon ah..." he calls for her, Taeyeon who is all tears up, look at him "Su-Suho ah." her voice was all cracked up. They slowly creep to each other, trying to be close. When they finally together, Suho holds Taeyeon's hand although their hands were tied to the back, "Taeyeon why are you here?" his voice was also cracked up.

 

"I-I saw you be-being drag away, so I follow you here." tears keeps on coming. They just don't know what, who and why did those people take them. "Just stay close to me okay, don't let go of your hand and were going to get out of here alive, I promise you that." he leans, letting their forehead touch each other. Then they can hear foot steps coming. Suho search for something to cut the rope, and he saw a glass bottle, grabbing it he smashed it but getting a cut himself, "Suho ah, your hand is bleeding." sobbing, Suho shush her and he begin cutting the rope carefully.

 

The guy who took them, went near them just looking at them. "The lovebirds finally wake up. She's a cutie." he went nearer to Taeyeon. Taeyeon was scared and holds Suho's hand tighter. They intertwined their hands and hiding the bleeding that Suho has. "Lets play..." the man said and he grabs Taeyeon's leg, she widen her eyes."No..No!! Suho ah!" trying to let her hand go but it was slippery since Suho's hand is bleeding, "Taeyeon ah... Taeyeon don't let go!" but their holds breaks.

 

"No!!! Please!!" Taeyeon cries, sobbing and screaming. Before she makes any further sounds, the man cover , he also covers Suho's mouth.  Suho was crying really hard watching the man doing bad things to Taeyeon, he moans, calling out Taeyeon's name but it just not working.

 

------------------------------

 

Minutes later, other man came drinking a beer, he sees Taeyeon lying looking so lifeless with tears still sliding down from her eyes. The guy was furious and he scolded his friend, smacking his head many times saying not to harm or lay a finger on the girl. Suho was also so lifeless, but he already free himself and pretending to still be tied up waiting for the right moment to run.

 

After the 2 men fights, they left the warehouse leaving lifeless Taeyeon and Suho. This is his chance to run, he remove the plaster on his mouth and stands but falls back since he is too weak and tired. He strengthen himself and stands, walking like a drunked guy he sees Taeyeon in a very unorganised way. His tears falls, breathing heavily. He just couldn't look at her, he sees the door was wide open and he slowly take a step leaving the place without Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon who is still conscious lying there sees him leaving, with her tears still running down she raised her hand weakly at Suho, trying to call for him, "P-please.....Don't le-leave me, Suho." it almost like a whisper that only she can hear.

 

Suho running away, he tries to look for a payphone. He later hears those men cursing asking where he has gone too and Suho fasten his walk. Meanwhile, on the same time Boa and Kris is also running away, driving away far away from the city of Seoul. The two were actually in the area where Taeyeon and Suho is.

 

-------------------------

 

Suho found the payphone, he quickly went and dials a number, first he calls the 911. Stuttering and his words were cracking, but the police manage to get the details. Hyun Joong was there, because he is searching for Taeyeon. "Okay we will send help on your way." the police woman hungs up and she gave the detail to others including Hyun Joong who ask for it.

 

Suho later tries to call his father for help but he couldn't because those guys found him first. The two were kicking and punching him, "You little bastard, calling a police huh." one of them said and kicks him again, he stumbles to the ground groaning. He almost lost his consciousness due to being beaten up to poop but he was saved by a stranger that suddenly appears out of nowhere.

 

"Yah! What are you doing to this kid." he kicks the two men, beating them to crap. Suho can only saw the man figure and pass out before he could even see his face, "Hey kid, wake up." shaking him trying to wake him up, the guy examine his hand, "You're bleeding. Where the heck did this kid come from?" the man carries him and brought him to his car. Actually it was Hyun Joong, he was really fast driving like a crazy guy. He didn't know that it was Suho calling just about minutes later.

 

------------------------

 

Moments later, sirens can be heard indicating that the police have arrived together with an ambulance. Suho was being treated, and later wakes up. Blinking as he sees lots of people around, he shots up quickly. "Taeyeon" whisper her name, he dash out of the ambulance, "Hey kid!" one of the nurse shouts, Hyun Joong sees him and follows him, "Kid wait!" Suho run and run without thinking anything else.

 

He later arrived back at the warehouse, Hyun Joong arrived afterward gasping. "Taeyeon!!" Suho shouts making Hyun Joong's eyes widen at the name, "Wait... You know Taeyeon?" Hyun Joong ask, Suho was looking for her ignoring the question. Taeyeon was missing, she wasn't there anymore and Suho was really worried thinking why he left her on the first place.

 

Hyun Joong grabs Suho and turn him so that he is facing him, "Answer me kid! How do you knoe Taeyeon, my sister?" making Suho stops. "Si-sister?" stuttering, he felt guilty all of sudden. "I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to left her alone. I was scared and she was....she was." tears suddenly fell, "She was what?" but Suho couldn't answer him. "Please find her... I know that she's here somewhere and I'm really sorry." sobbing, Hyun Joong pats his head, "I will kiddo."

 

------------------------

 

Taeyeon left after the kidnappers ran looking for Suho. She gathers all her strenght to stand and leave the place. She felt like dying once she left the warehouse, walking aimlessly into the woods alone. Searching for a road and maybe people for help.

 

Walking and walking, not noticing that she reached the road a car almost hits her but the driver quickly press the breaks making the car stops. Taeyeon stops and look at the car with weak expression while the driver huffed after stopping the car. There is someone else at the passenger seat, he look at the girl standing outside the car, frowning. He later realize who it was and opens the door, "Kris!" Boa calls, unbuckle herself.

 

"Taeyeon...shi?" Kris calls but Taeyeon just stand looking at the two people walking toward her. She later faints, and Kris grabs and hold her. "Taeyeon shi? Taeyeon?" shaking her lightly, examining her state. She look so unorganized, Kris look at Boa. "Boa shi, lets take her with us? She look horrible and all messy plus injured." as he see her head is bleeding, bruises everywhere and more.

 

"But young master, we don't know if she is a spy from..." "She's not, I know her. She's my friend so please." Boa hesistated but laters agree and they took her, leaving the place.

 

---------------------------

 

The 2 kidnappers were later caught by the police and were arrested, but before they were taken to the prison Hyun Joong were beating the crap out of them. He was really angry when he founds out that those two take Taeyeon away from him. Not showing any mercy, he almost shot them but his friends stops him. Suho was getting the treatment, thinking about Taeyeon where abouts.

 

Everything was a mess, Suho was saved by the police but not together with Taeyeon while Taeyeon was taken by Boa and Kris, she wokes up later and find that she's Kris arm, warming her up. She quickly recognize him asking where are they going but Kris just shush her, telling her to rest and she obeys. She still couldn't believe that Suho left her and never coming back. She felt betray, sad and angry but she just couldn't do anything about it.

 

Her first love left her without even look back and never coming back but actually she was wrong, Suho did comeback but he was late. The kidnappers identity was revealed and Suho was furious about it. He swore to kill them when he grown up and he made up his mind to become a detective following Hyung Joong's steps. 'She didn't die or killed while I was away right? No Suho don't think like that, she's fine...' thinking about Taeyeon, again tears falling down. He shouldn't have left her, he keeps on blamming himself.

 

Everything went out of track, Hyun Joong and Suho couldn't find Taeyeon anywhere after that incident, Suho has become quite a loner and stops talking for few days. Taeyeon, Kris and Boa left Seoul for the States. Suho and Taeyeon haven't met after they grown up.

 

----------------------------

 

Finally an update ^_^

It was out of place, hahahaha but thats what I can give you guys..

Hope you like it, stay tuned for more...

Saranghae my EXO boys and SNSD unnies :D