4 ;3

Come back to me (DELETING)

Flashbacks:

 

Taeyeon is cooking some dinner for both her and Hyun Joong, she cuts the vegetable one by one and throws it inside a bowl, she cuts the tomato, cabbage, bell pepper, olive, carrots and more then mix it all together inside a bowl. Then she went back to the pan and grill up some meat. Its a two whole meat, grilling and sprinkle some seasoning, later after it cooked, she puts it on the plate she prepared. The next thing is sausages, frying it nicely done then some baked beans, fries, then decorate the plates with some tomato, salad and so on and done. Before she served the foof, she forgot to make drinks.

 

She went to the fridge and grab some oranges, with ice cubes. Closing the door, Taeyeon went to the blender and starts putting the ice, then few slices of orange. Closed and she flick the on button, letting the blender mix and crushed the ice together with the oranges. After a good minutes of blendering, she open the lids and put in some few more oranges then close it back. Later Taeyeon pour the orange blended drink inside a glass. Slicing some oranges and she put it on the the corner of the glass. "Done." she cheers for herself and clasped both her hand once her masterpiece is done.

 

exps22727_LT10502D29A.jpg

Steak-Dinner.jpg

 

orange-juilius.jpg

 

Untied the apron, she grabs one by one putting onto the dining table. "Hyun Joong oppa, dinner is ready." she called for him, few seconds later Hyun Joong's head pop in the dining room, he scan at table and beamed, smiling widely, "Wah, this looks great Taeyeonnie. How come a 13 years old girl can cook so good. he praised Taeyeon and ruffles her hair, she grin and blushed a bit for the praising, "Gomawo, oppa." taking their seats, the both clasped their hands, "Itadakimasu!" they both shouted in Japanese word. Digging the salads, then stabbing the meat, slicing it and throws it into the mouth, "Wah, this taste great!" Hyun Joong said as he slice another meat and throws it in, he is being a kid. Eating so fast, he didn't even let the food inside his mouth to go down his stomach. "Oppa, eat slowly. You're gonna choke yourself up." Taeyeon take a sip of the orange juice.

 

Hyun Joong then punch himself as he was actually choking, he grabs his orange juice and gulps it. "Aahhh, that was great." wiping his mouth with the handkerchief. "See, I told you to not eat so fast." Hyun Joong laugh as he sees Taeyeon pouts at him, "Mianhae, Taeyeonnie. Its just that, its been a while since someone cooked for me and eat together with me. Usually I always eats alone and cook for myself. Its great to have you with me, Taeyeonnie. You're just like a sister to me." he ruffles her hair, Taeyeon smiles once she hears 'sister'. She was happy to have him as a brother.

 

After dinner, Taeyeon stay to do the dishes, Hyun Joong has already gone up to his bedroom. He was tired and needed some rest. Before, he insisted to help Taeyeon do the dishes, but Taeyeon didn't allow him since she wants him to rest. He immediately agree and leave Taeyeon alone. After finishing with the dishes, she make her way up to her room to get some sleep herself since tomorrow is school day.

 

The next day come, Taeyeon ran downstairs and went straight to the door. Slipping on her shoes, "Bye!" she shouts and run out of the house, "Taeyeonnie you should bring this...along.." Hyun Joong stops once he sees Taeyeon already running on the strees. He sigh and smile, looking down at the food he packed for her. "Well maybe I could send it to her later at lunch time. Taeyeon didn't know why she felt so happy this morning, she just couldn't wait to go to class. Her legs keep on running, she past every student she came along with. Everyone was suprised, "Whats up with her. She look so happy." a girl said as she make a disgusting face.

 

The bell rangs and the slides open. Taeyeon went in at take her seat on her usual place. Huffing and gasping for air, "Yah, you okay?" a voice suddenly ask her, she look at her right and see Suho looking at her with a confused look. She blushed a bit as she finds him handsome and cute, turning her head away and hide her face under her hair, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." Suho still looking at her and he smiles, "I'm Joonmyun by the way, but you can call me Suho." he whispered when the teacher finally enter the class. Taeyeon lift her head up and look at him, he was offering his hand for a handshake. Taeyeon hesistated at first but then give in, "Taeyeon." then she look back down, shy.

 

Suho can only smile at her cuteness, 'God, she's so cute.' he thinks inside of his head. After class, it's lunch time. Taeyeon doesn't have any money with her and she forgets her lucnh box. She walks aimlessly alone in the school ground. While walking, a thrased was falling on her head. All the students was throwing and dumping the thrashed can on her. She stops, went to the trash can near her, she picked up all the thrash inside. "Whats with her. Damn annoying." everyone went back inside. Taeyeon keep on picking until it was all clear up.

 

"Hey Suho, lets eat lunch together." one boy put his arm around Suho's shoulder, he smile. "Sure." they all went to the cafe, then Suho spotted Taeyeon, sitting alone at the bench. He tilted his head, he tell his friend to go first and he will catch up later. They obey and leave, Suho then went running toward Taeyeon. "Not eating?" he ask, Taeyeon startled. She look up and see Suho standing, she quickly stand, "No." "You are a girl with few words huh?" Taeyeon was confused with his question, "Huh." Suho smile, "Nevermind. So wanna come and eat lunch with me?" he offer her, Taeyeon quickly shake her head, "No, Its okay. You shouldn't be talking to me or eat with me." Taeyeon was about to leave but was stop by a grip on her wrist, she turn and look.

 

"Why not?" Suho ask, and Taeyeon couldn't say anything, "It...It just okay." she tries to let herself go but Suho's grip is too strong, "Waeyo? Tell me." "No, I just can't. I don't want you to be casted out because of me, so stay away." she finally manage to free herself and ran away, "Wait." Suho tries to chase her but his friend was calling for him. "Be right there!" he shouts and see that Taeyeon has dissappeared.

 

----------------------------

 

"Kris, wake up. Its already noon." he was shaked by someone, he groans and stir in his sleep but slowly cracking up her eyes. He sees Boa standing, slowly he sit himself up on the bed, "Boa shi." she smile at him, "I'm sorry young master but we need to leave now. Someone is pursuing you, I know that there are lots of spies here. We are not safe. You are not safe." Boa look outside her window, scanning the area. She spotted few men that look suspicious to her. She know tha they are his men. "But, I barely rest myself." he whined, "Hush young master. Its for your own good." she grabs the things and a huge bag. "Please, come. I already checked ourself out." she offers her hand for him to hold.

 

Kris obeys and grab Boa's hand. Everything was already packed, Boa peeks outside the room, once she sees no one outside the hall, she pushed the door wide open and they leave the hotel. Being so cautious on her surrounding, they manage to leave the hotel peacefully. Enter the car and she drove away. "Where are we going anyway." as Kris busy buckle himself, "Somewhere safer." as Boa still glue her eye on the road. Kris nods and look outside the window car, he suddenly remember about the girl he met few days ago. He has to admit it, she was cute and pretty. Kris even hope on meeting with her again.

 

--------------------------------

 

"Lets be friend." Suho suddenly said to Taeyeon, everyone in class was suprised. They turn their attention at the both of them. Taeyeon was also suprised, "What?" she just couldn't believe on what she just heard. "I said, lets be friend." he offers his hand, smiling down at her. "I'm sorry, but I don't think that you should..." "I don't careabout what happen in your life. I don't care if you are some kind of daughter to a mafia or a killer. I'm not scared of you and I don't think that you are a killer itself." Taeyeon and everyone else widen their eyes. Taeyeon stood up, "H-How did you know a-about my life?" "I asked the teacher about you. I was really curious to know so I ask them." Suho give his famous smile that is so warm, Taeyeon blushed but worries about him since he already know about her story being outcasted and bullied. "But, you're gonna be casted away if you're with me." "I don't care. We only need one chingu in this world." still smiling and looking at her.

 

Taeyeon stare at his hand then back at him, she see their classmate was whispering and she know that it is something bad. "Please don't, Suho shi. You won't be like a normal student if you became friend with me. Everyone will treat you differently." she refuse to accept his friendship, but Suho won't give up. "I don't care. I don't care what they think about me. Please." he refuse to accept the rejection. Taeyeon bite her bottom lips, she think for a few seconds then gave in. She accept his friendship, smiling at him for the first time, "Suho shi, I hope you'll be ready for the changes tomorrow. It won't be the same again. They wll bully you, threaten you and more." "Its okay, at least I have you as a friend. Beside, I want to protect you." she widen her eyes.

 

"Why?" "Because you keep on being bullied, so I want to be your shield." he grins and hold Taeyeon's hand. She felt happy when she hears those words. "Thank you, Suho." she replied with a smile. Few weeks later, Taeyeon was right. Everything changed after they became friends. Their classmates or the whole school ignore them and even bullied them, but Taeyeon and Suho stay strong as they take it together, all the thing they received. Taeyeon changed once she became friend with Suho, he succesfully make Taeyeon smile everyday and now. He love watching her smile and promise to himself to protect that smile forever.

 

----------------------------------

 

"Boa shi." Kris calls for the older girl, but she didn't answer. He jump off the couch, slightly limping as the sprain ankle is still not fully recovered yet, although the pain has reduce from 10 to 3 if he has to score it. "Boa shi, I'm hungry." he walks toward the kitchen to find the girl, but he sees a man strangling Boa, she was trying to fight back. Kris eyes widen when he sees her, "Boa shi!" he shouts and ran toward the man, grabbing a nearby kitchen utensil, he smack the man's head hard, before the man could even defend himself, he was already hit and faints. Boa coughing and holding her neck rubbing it, Kris help her up. "Boa shi, gwenchana? Who is he?" he glance back at the man.

 

"Thank you, Kris and I'm fine. He is one of the henchman working for 'him'. This is not good, it seems that they manage to find our hiding place. Come we must leave fast." she half shouted as she starts packing, "But, we just arrived here like yesterday. Why are they trying to catch us so bad, Boa shi?" he help her packing. "I'm sorry for not telling you everything young master. You know the reason why." "I know, but why does he want me so badly. If he only cares for the money than we can just leave it here." "No, Kris! We can't. We can't let them take the money away, its your mother's order." she explain. "My mother? Why?" Boa sigh and look at her young master, "Please sir, I'll explain more later but for now we just have to run."

 

"Take me to my mother, noona." Kris order her to take him to see his mother, he really misses his mother a lot and worries about her, "Master Kris..." Boa said slowly, looking at him with a sad expression, "I...I just can't. Not now, its too dangerous." "NO! I don't care, now take me to my mother!" he demand and glares at her. She gives up, "Okay, but just for few seconds." agreeing and later after all has packed up she take him to his  mother. She was hospitalized and heavily guarded by all of 'his' men.

 

"Umma...." he sees her mother gazing out of the window, he tries to shouts but Boa didn't let him too because if he do so, the guards will surely find them and catch them. There is one of his mother trusted ally, help her in giving all the details about her son's where abouts, she received the message saying that her son is now standing outside, she quickly look and searching for him and finally sees him, tears starts to slid down, "Oh, my son.." she whisper to herself, waving at him.

 

Kris saw her waving and he waves back, tears is slowly falling from his eye, "Umma..." he calls again, but he know that he couldn't see her for the moment. "Young master, we should leave now." Boa glance at her watch, Kris nods and slowly turning away, he wipes the tears and walk toward the car. He stops for a while and he turn his head again to his mother, to see her for the last time then enters the car. The car dissappear and his mother cries, but then stops when 'he' came. Making a serious face, she turns.

 

"I will surely won't let you get away with this." she threatened him but he only smirks evilly. "You have no power to do so, woman." slapping her face, she let herself being beaten everyday just for her son's sake and safety. 'Please be safe my son. I leave everything to you Boa.' she thinks to herself.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

"Lets make a promise, Taeng." Suho stops playing the swings, he the ice cream they bought not far from the playground. "Hmm. What kind of promise?" Taeyeon still swinging and laughing, "Promise that whatever happen to either one of us, we will be together always." he stick his pinky, she stops and intertwining their pinky fingers, "Promise." they laugh.

 

"Father, mother I'm going out for a while." Suho shouts while wearing his shoes. He runs out and couldn't wait to meet up with Taeyeon. They have became very close to each other, almost like a loving couple. While running, he stops when a sparks come from one of the street light, "Hmm." he look up at the light, tilting his head when suddenly a hand with a handkerchief close his face, he struggles to free himself but fails when he passed out.

 

"Good, we have him. Take him to the van, fast!" another man order the one to drag him inside the van. Taeyeon was walking along the street where they are right now, she was actually going to Suho's house because he was late but she sees Suho's unconscious body being drag inside the van. "Suho shi... Suho shi..." she stops and calls out his name. The man who drags him saw her and his face was exposed, "Aish, this is bad." he whined and enters the van.

 

"Suho shi... SUHO ahh!" Taeyeon's leg automatically move by itself catching up with the moving van, running and running, calling Suho's name. "Suho ah! Suho!" she doesn't want to lose him. "Stop the van. This is bad for us, she saw me." What, she did." the guy who is driving stops. "Grab her along." he said. Taeyeon ran toward the van and peek inside, she sees Suho lying there unconcsious. "Suho ah! Wake up. Open the door, that's my friend in there. Let him go!" she knock on the door many times until it opens, she widen her eyes when the door opens and she was drag in with him. The van later drove away, taking the two of them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Updates !!! ^_^ and a long one too

Wah, I'm jjang hahahaha... I manage to write a long updates

I was planning on making it just nice, I mean not so long but well my head keeps on popping out the ideas.

Okay, the ending for this chapter is with Taeyeon and Suho's being kidnap.

By who actually and why so just stay tuned :D