6 ;3

Come back to me (DELETING)

* Flashback ends now its time for the present day :3

 

Author's POV:

 

10 years has pass, everything changed. The world has changed, Seoul has become one of the toppest fashion city, with colourful design and cool style. One brand has been in the top seat in fashion industry, created by a woman who has been a model before, now stepping out making her own clothes. Famous by her beauty, she is now ranked 1st as the most amazing fashion designer. The only thing is that, shes not in Seoul for many years now, living her life in States, also having a boutique there and all over the world, it was extraordinary phenomenon.

 

Strutting through the busy streets of New York, with one hand holding a coffee and another holding a white handbag, it was the latest trend and only the top designer used those kind of handbag. Sipping the hot coffee, smiling at the sky. The traffic light turned red at Time Square, everyone crossed the road to reach the other side of the street. The girl later arrived at the office, or better yet the shops that she owned.

Victoria+Beckham+Spring+2013+Details+1aI

 

Everyone bows to her, greet her and smile at her. She was really respected by all her workers. She went straight to the table located at the back but right infront of the counter, putting her coffee and handbag, when suddenly someone hug her from the back, suprised she turn seeing who it was, she smile sweetly, "Good morning, Kris." giving a peck on her lover's cheek, Kris pouts while still holding her, "Oh come on, give me more than that." he smiles at his lover, pouting his lips even more wanting her to kiss his lips which Taeyeon know about it.

 

Shooking her head at first, she turn skipping on her toe and kiss his lips, more like a peck. She pulls away afterward but Kris pulls her into another kiss which is much more longer and intense. Taeyeon widen her eyes by the sudden kiss but she later kiss him back, deepening the kiss. Her hand slowly crawls, wrapping around his neck while Kris wraps his around her small waist. After what it seems minutes, they pulls away breathin for air. "Better?" she smile, he nods giving her a smile.

 

Taeyeon then went back to what she was about to do, while Kris sits at the table watching. He just love watching her doing her job, running here and there, ordering her worker to pick this and that, attend to her customer and more. One thing for sure, she was an angel escpecially for him. They have been together for 10 years, overcomed all the problems in the past until they reach their goal now.

 

"Tae, later on I'll bring you to dinner." she stops on whatever she was doing and smile at Kris, "Okay, pick me up at 7." he nods, before leaving he gave her a kiss on the forehead, her hair then leave, driving his Audi TT latest design.

 

------------------------

 

Back in Korea, Hyun Joong have become the captain or the person incharged of the department. Still thinking about Taeyeon for 10 whole year, searching but fail to find her anywhere, but he was grateful to have a person who is doing all the job fast. "Where is he anyway?" scratching his head searching for the his best man in the department.

 

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly

See I was on the verge of breaking down
Sometimes silence can seem so loud
There are miracles in life I must achieve
But first I know it starts inside of me, oh

If I can see it, then I can be it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

 

At the karaoke place, someone was singing with all the might he have after a long stupid mission he took, it finally pays off. His partner just sits watching him singing with some sad tone in it. 'Man this guy is so depressed, I wonder why.' shooking and rolling his eye. Who is the guy? Its none other than Suho, the crazy Tiger that everyone knows about.

 

Baekhyun, his partner and one of his close friend just shook his head, like many times now. He really don't know why he agree on accompanying him to karaoke, even though he know that his hyung, bestfriend is really good in singing just like him. "One more song!" he shouts. Suho picks the song and starts singing.

 

Deoneun mangseoli jima jebal 
Nae simjang-eul geodu eoga
Geurae nalkaro surok joh-a
Dalbich jochado nun-eul gam-eunbam

Na anin dareun namjayeossdamyeon
Heegeug-an-ui hangujeol-ieossdeoramyeon
Neoui geusaram gwa
Bakkunsangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

Baby don’t cry tonight
Eodumi geodhigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight
Eobseossdeon il-i doelgeoya
Mulgeopum-idoeneungeos-eunni ga aniya
Kkeutnae mollayahaessdeon
So baby don’t cry cry
Nae sarang-i neol jikilteni

 

He bows, "Thank you, thank you very much on listening to my singing." clapping for himself, Baekhyun also clap, "Yah hyung, lets go. Hyun Joong hyung might be waiting for us to pass our reports. Lets continue more afterwards, uh?" Baekhyun begs, Suho look at him and nods, "Yeah okay, I was getting tired of singing too." putting down the mics, they leave.

 

Entering Suho's VR Chevrolet Camaro he just bought last year, they drove away. You might think why he is using such an expensive car, well Suho is a wealthy guy although he works as a Detective, but his father still giving him money and even asking for him to work in his company but Suho refused like many times now.

 

"When is are all the guys going to meet?" not tearing away from the road, he just ask Baekhyun who sits at the passenger sits, "They say tomorrow late evening at the usual place." also not turning away from watching the busy road outside the window. "Hmm okay." stepping on the gas driving faster.

 

---------------------------

 

"Taeyeon..." a girl with long brunette hair call as she enters the shop, searching for the petite girl, "Right here.." waving and glancing to the person that calls her, "Sica.. Hey." she ran and giving her bestfriend a hug, a bone breaking one, with Jessica hug back. "Whatcha doing here? How's work?" Taeyeon ask as she leads her friend to the coffee table.

 

"Just visiting and work is great." then the 2 bestie hug each other. "Sica..." "Hmm." Jessica answer, the two still hugging each other, "Sica ah, I'm leaving...soon." Taeyeon finally said it, which makes Jessica frowns and ends the bestie hug, she look at Taeyeon blankly, tilting her heads, "Leave, where?" "Back to Seoul with Kris. I received a call from a famous designer there, she want to negotiate with me in doing business with her." she explains it in details, to make Jessica understand, "I see. Well you should go, since you haven't step foot on Seoul for ages now, and you always said to me how you miss Korea." Jessica smile at her friend, "Yeah I know, but..." she stops, rummaging through her bag, Taeyeon pulls out 4 tickets to Seoul which Kris bought for them. "Why 4? Isn't it only you and Kris going?" Jessica gave a puzzled look, Taeyeon giggles. "I'm bringing you and Tiffany with me, because I need someone who will support and be close with me there. We can hang out, clubbing, karaoke, party and more there." Taeyeon let out an ahjumma's giggles, Jessica widen her eyes at the same time forming a smile, "Taeng!!" she hugs her friend, "Jess, I can't breathe." Jessica lether go and the two starts laughing. "Fany will surely scream when she finds out." Taeyeon nods.

 

"NO WAY !!!!!!" yes Jessica was right, Tiffany did screams. Taeyeon pull her phone away from her ear, it was really loud, she rub her ear, "Fany, everyone is listening to your screaming. Turn off the volume a bit, you could make my ear drum explode." "When is the flight?" she ignores Taeyeon and start asking, "Around 1 week time." she answer and again, Tiffany screams and the same time squealing and again Taeyeon pulls away the phone, "Man, Fany can seriously makes me go deaf." she whisper before putting back the phone on her ear, "OMG OMG OMG!!!" Can't wait for it Taeng.. I owe you and Kris big time." she thanked Taeyeon then say her goodbye and hungs up the phone. Taeyeon throws her phone into her bag and glance back at Jessica who leaning at the wall, she giggles. "Well, she officialy gone crazy." "I know, I can hear her scream and squeals even the customers outside." Sica points her finger outside the office, which it was actually Kris smiling at his lover. Taeyeon stands and quickly ran over to Kris, giving him a hug. "Finished telling Tiffany about the news?" he look down on the petite, pecking her temple and caressing he cheek, "Yup, all done." she grins. Then Taeyeon say her goodbye to Jessica, and told all her worker to not forget to lock the shops when its closing time.

 

Nodding to their superior, Kris wrap his arm around Taeyeon's waist leading her to his car, and they drove off to a fancy restaurant which Kris makes a reservation. "Wu Fan." he told the butler, he look into the reservation book, once he see his name he leads them to their table. Kris pulls the chair for Taeyeon to sit, then push it in once she seated. The waiter came giving them menus, the 2 look throught the menus. It was French food, Kris and Taeyeon do speak French because they took French class back when they were 18 years old. "What can I serve for you madam..monsieur?" the waiter ask, "I'll have Pates Au Fruits De Mer and..." Kris glance over the menus to Taeyeon, "Salade De Canard for me." she closed the menu and gave it to the waiter, "We'll have wines, the finest one." Kris said and thanking him, handing the menu over to him, the man bows and leave to the chef.

 

"This is a really fancy place, Kris. Whats the great news you have?" Taeyeon look at her boyfriend, she put her hand under her chin, smiling. "News? How did you know that I have a great news?" cocking an eyebrow at her, Kris also smiles at her, her smiles turns into a laughter, "I know you my dear namja chingu. Don't act like you don't me, I know you for more then 5 years, its already been 10 years since we're together. So what is the occasion, tell me?" Kris stretch his hand and grab one of Taeyeon's hand, gently caressing it. "The Kim's Coorporation agrees on making their shares with mine." he finally said, making Taeyeon smiles sweetly and leaning across the table, gaving him a hug, "Thats great! Your company will surely grow even wider and bigger with them helping." he chuckles, he love seeing her look so happy and proud of him. Their food arrived shortly after, with the wine. "Bon appetit, Taeng." "Cheers.." the two make cheers and enjoys their dinner.

 

(Pates Au Fruits De Mer)

 

51925_Salade_de_canard_AG.ashx?mh=370&mw

(Salade De Canard)

 

----------------------------

 

Weeks later, the flight arrived. Jessica and Tiffany follow with Taeyeon looking all bright and happy with the 2, Kris say his goodbye to his friends, Tao and Lay. "Stay safe, Kris. Plus, make sure she's always smile and cheerful." Lay pats his friend shoulder, Kris nods. He hug his friends and then leave. They went into their flight and wait for their arrival in Incheon Internation Airports. Inside the plane, Taeyeon and Kris were holding hands, with Taeyeon was sleeping soundly, her head were on Kris shoulder. Kris was just enjoying the view outside, althought its only clouds but he feels so safe and calm. He turn and look at Taeyeon sleeping face, smile he kiss her temple then continue gazing outside the window.

 

---------------------------

 

Update update update :DDD

An update, at last huhuhuhu...

Sorry if it takes a while for me to make an update hehehehe...

Just finished with my finals, like 2 days ago so now I'm all free yahoo...

Please leave a comment guys, I'm happy to read them ^^