7 :)

Come back to me (DELETING)

Author's POV:

 

"Freeze!!" a group of cops burst into the front door of a warehouse, inside lots of drugs dealer were gathering. They scatter around trying to save their live but theu fail since they were surrounded. All of them being tied up and sits on the ground. Outside, a detective was giving commands to his kids (?), he stops when a familiar VR Chevrolet Camaro approaching the warehouse. The car was parked with the other police car, 2 figures cameout from the car. One of it was wearing black leather jacket with black jeans, while the other wear green jackets and white jeans.

 

The black leather jacket guys walk toward the warehouse, the detective salute him. "Sir, it seems that a cargo full of drugs has left Seoul 2 hours ago. I asked them to where is that cargo going but he won't answer. We should stop that cargo before it reaches the destination." he stops and look at the man, "Yes I know so call the marine and marine cops to search the ocean. I don't care if its 2 hours or so." the black leather guy said and leave the detective.

 

He enter the warehouse to find groups of drug dealers. Went they see him walking, each of them turn pale, they were scared of the guy. The guy stop, eyeing each one of them. "Tell me... Where is the cargo going?" he said calmly, patiently waiting for an answer but non of them answer, he sigh and kick one of the man that is the nearest to him on the face. The guys cough, he squat down and grab the man's face, "Again...Where is the cargo going?" his eyes were starring dagger at the drug dealers, he was afraid and gave the destination. The guy in black leather jacket smirks he leave the warehouse, his partner follow behind him, "Tell Hyun Joong sunbae to call the marines. Tell him the destination." he told his partner who is actually Baekhyun, he nods and dial the Captain's number.

 

"I'll show the true nature of Suho." the black leather jacket who is actually smirks and went straight to his car, driving away from the warehouse.

 

------------------------------

 

"Great job Suho, you sure do know how to stop things from slipping away from you." his comrades in the office congratulates him for his good job in busting up the cargo before it reached the destination. "Your face is all over the news and newspaper. I'm sick in watching your face." one of them jokes, Suho smack his head playfully, "Well what can I say hyung." he feels proud of himself. "Back to work people." suddenly their Captain came in, he put his dark blue jackets on his chair and sits. He massage himself since his shoulder was a little cramp because he woke up in the wrong side of the bed.

 

"Reports?" he ask still massaging, they all gave him their reports. Baekhyun gave his and Suho's report since the two is partner. Hyun Joong went through the report, reading every details on the paper carefully. "Good, everything is done as I ask you guys to. This call for some celebrations. Who's up for some whine?" he ask putting away the reports, they all said yes and quickly leave the office to enjoy themself.

 

----------------------------

 

In a penthouse,

 

Kris is still in his bed, sleeping soundly. Even the lights that hits his face won't make him wake up nor stir him in his sleep. A delicious smells suddenly slip through under the closed door, it quickly catches his nose, Kris smile and cracks his eye open. "Nice smell." he mumble, he turn to see that Taeyeon was not in bed with him, so his guess is that Taeyeon is up cooking breakfast for him. "My wifey is the best." he jumps from his bed, and went downstairs but he doesn't want Taeyeon to notice him so he tiptoe toward the kitchen.

 

He peeks in to see, Taeyeon was standing at the stove cooking with her back facing him, he smirk. "Nice..." but he keeps on standing there watching her cooking. He just love watching her, she act just like his wife cooking, doing chores and sometime feed him if he is ill. Taeyeon was busy preparing breakfast for the both of them. She woke up at 6:45 to prepare breakfast since she know that her work time begins at 8, last night Kris was persuading her to not go to work today but she refused because she have appointment with someone special in fashion industry.

 

Last night, Kris and Taeyeon was practically chatting about their life, and was snuggling to each other before they went to bed. Everytime before she sleep, Taeng will surely read her novel about 10 pages then sleep its her routine life so she cannot miss it. Kris left one night stand on last night for her while Kris snuggle to Taeyeon, hugging her while she sits on bed with a pillow place at her back. Kris rested his head on Taeyeon's abdomen while his hand wraps around her waist. She giggles at his cuteness to be pamper, so she play with his golden hair, singing lullaby for him with her still reading her novel. Kris treasure that moment the most.

 

Shine garo deung bit arae
Ttaseu han neoye geu koteu soge
Angyeo neoye sum sori deureullae
Oh yeonghwa cheoreom


Shine uril bichuneun Special night
Jamdeulji anhneun I geori soge
Oneul bam neowa hamkke georeullae
My love

 

Taeyeon was singing 'Romantic Street by SNSD', she hums and sings. Her angelic voice can easily touch someone's heart. She put the pancakes on the plate and decorated it with blueberry, raspberry and strawberry and pour some maple syrup on top as the finishing. She grin as she was satisfied with her great work, and she took out some fresh milk and pour it into the glass. "Okay, time to wake up the charming sleeping dragon." untying her apron, and hangs it on the stand before she could turn, an arm snake through on her wasit pulling her into a hug.

 

j0182703.jpg

 

Taeyeon jumps a little because she was taken by suprised. Kris lean down resting his head on her shoulder rocking her body back and forth. "That smells great, my wifey." he nuzzle into the crooks of her neck sniffing her sweet scent, Taeyeon giggle because it was tickling. "Of course it will smell great, my hubbie. I am your one and only yeoja chingu who have been cooking for you for 10 years." she said in a proud tone while she enjoys being sway side by side by her prince. "I know you are. You are the best cook ever and the best gift that I ever had. Thank you wifey." he turn her so she could face her, he lean down nuzzling their nose together and pinch her nose, Taeyeon giggles and pinch his nose too.

 

"I can't wait to eat it. The pancakes look absolutely wonderful and the smell is to die for." they sits on the table, Taeyeon was smiling all the time watching her lover eating her pancake in delight. He just love her cooking the most, the one thing that will brighten up the mood. "I'm full with pancakes." he jokes, rubbing his tummy. Taeyeon use the napkin to wipe after she drinks her milk. She stand and do the dishes, after finishing she make her way to the stairs. "I need to leave now, so if you need anything just call me or like you always do, stop by my boutique." she smile, before she could step even further Kris grabs her hand and pull her into a sweet kiss. Taeyeon widen her eyes for a second then kiss him back, the taste of their kiss was sweet. It taste of strawberry mixed with blueberry and raspberry.

 

They pull away after it feels like minutes, Kris smile down to Taeyeon meetin their foreheads together, 'Thank you for the delicious breakfast Taeyeon." Taeyeon grins, give him a peck on the lips, "You're welcome, Kris."

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Updates... and sorry for not updating soon ^^

Hope you like it though, its quite short but I'll make sure to make it longer in later chap :D
Next chap, Suho will meet with Taeng but he things that he was delusioning ^_^

Stay tune guys.... kekekeke