1 :3

Come back to me (DELETING)

Note: The first 3-4 chapters will the flashback. (If I'm gonna write 3-4 if not I'll make it short) :)

 

FLASHBACK:

 

"Appa, please stop appa. That hurts." as a little cried loudly because her father keep on beating her without showing any mercy. "Shut up !!! Where is she, now tell me !!!" her father keep on beating her like she is some kind of lifeless doll. The little girl still crying but defending herself from letting her body bruises or so on, she plead to her father, asking him to stop but still he continue on beating her.

 

The neighbours all heard her screaming, crying, shrieking telling him to stop, but they ignored her and continue on doing whatever they were doing. Not one willing to help her. Her still beating her, kicking her while she is covered by a blanket. "Appa !!" sobbing under the blanket taking all the kicking. After 40 minutes of being abused by her father, he finally stop. Catching his breath, sitting leaning at the wall while drinking his beer. After that he left leaving the all beaten up little girl all alone.

 

Not long after that, a man enter the house. He is actually a cop or detective, he was there because someone called him. He enter, looking around "Hmm, seem like nothing is stolen, but aigoo that guy is seriously a troublemaker, aish." still examining all over the house, he went upstairs into one particular room that belong to the little girl. He peek looking inside, its like nothing happen only a blanket were on the floor, before he can even step away from the room, he see that the blanket is not empty since theres a lump, shaping like someone was lying under blanket. He went over and slowly removed the blanket showing the little girl with bruises, all teared up but unconscious. "That bastard seriously beated up his own daughter." as he said to himself, he scooped the girl and leave the house, taking her to the nearest hospital.

 

After an 1, the little girl slowly open her eyes but closed it back as the bright white light shown right on top of her head, she put one hand on top of her face as a shield and slowly adjusting her eyes and then she slowly position herself, sitting on the bed. She look around with a confused look but she easily recognize the place where shes at, it is the hospital room. 'Why am I here?' giving a confusing look, she also examine her hands and everything, it is all neatly bandaged. The door slide open, showing the man who brought her there, she snap her head looking at the man. "Oh, you're finally awake. Sorry if I startled you." "That's okay but may I ask how did I get here?" asking the guy, he chuckles and patting her head. "I was the one who carried you in. Mianhae, but I know your family for quite a long time now. I am Kim Hyun Joong, a detective. I've known your family for 20 years now." he explained to her. "How come I did not know that you have known us for that long." she winced since her cheeks were throbbing, "Ahh because I was away for 4 years after you were born."

 

"Your family is really nice to me, even taking care of me after I went homeless when I was 6." as he continue on explaining. "I did not believe that my family is nice especially....." she suddenly stop as tears starts to from but she quickly wipe it, "My father." ending her sentence. Hyun Joong look at her with a sad face, "I know, I have never thought that he would become like this." "That's okay." They stay silence for a long time. Later he left because he receivedan urgent call from his sunbae. The girl were left all alone at the hospital. The nurses always came on checing on her, serving her medications, give her food and etc. 'Umma, I'm scared.' the girl whisper to herself as she let the tears slid down to her cheeks, sobbing loudly. The nurse was worried when they heard a cry, they went in asking if she's okay but she keep on crying ignoring everything around her.

 

She just couldn't take it, her life, her childhood life is a madness, she hates it. Its a nightmare to her whenever she went home after school, because she know that her father will wait for her and starts beating her up asking about her mother. Sometime she feels that he is crazy or has loss his mind, don't he even know that his wife, her mother died after being greatly abused by him. She commited suicide after that because couldn't take it, leaving her alone as the next main victim of abusing. "Umma.... I-I'm re--realy scarred. Why d-did you le-leave me. Everytime I w-went home, ap-appa will sure be t-there." sobbing loudly, looking out from the window on the starry night sky. She misses her mother but at the same time blaming her for leaving her. It went on for about 30 minutes then finally stops as she unconsciously went to sleep while crying. Her tears were still there but it doesn't slid down her cheek.

 

This is what a life of a 13 years old Kim Taeyeon are, a total nightmare. Scarring her each day, its a living hell for her but she endures it. Leaving all alone in a house, abused by her father, being outcasted by all her school mates. It is a really a life of a living hell except that Kim Hyun Joong is looking out for her. Sometime he even pick her up from school and took her to to lunch. Taeyeon has never smiled after her mother's death, not even to Hyun Joong. She just willingly follow him, as she thinks that it was nice to do sometime, but her life will be back to her normal hellish life after she cameback home. It was like that for 8 years now, until one day she met a guy that is a year older than her. That time her life slowly changed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Finally an update, how was it. Sorry if its really short but I'll update more soon

To be honest I don't really think it went well huhhuhuhu

Because I've never write a sad or angst before, hope you enjoy it..

Plus who is the guy she will soon met ? Stay tune. ^^

Leave a comment and upvote please..... :DDD Kamsahamnida (bows 90 degree)

Oh please check out on my other fanfics.. 'Kingkas & Plain Normal Girls' and 'Sports Love'

I will update more later on ^^