Locked Up

The Handsome SHE

“Nonn—ehrm. Hyung, your food looks nice.” Taemin said, eyeing on Amber’s sandwich. They were having their lunch at the cafeteria. Sulli and Jonghyun take away their sandwich in a protective way. Amber, on the other hand, was not paying attention as she was busy thinking of something.
“Thanks God, it’s not mine this time.” Sulli uttered.
“Uh-huh?” she asked curiously.
“Spacing-out again, seriously Amber, what’s bothering you?” Hyun Ah said, her face was showing her concern.
“N-nothing, Taemin, you want some?”
“Yes.” Taemin nodded, eyes sparkling.
“Such a food .”
“I’m not.”
“C’mon Taem, say ahhh.” Amber was about to fed Taemin when her phone suddenly vibrated. She dropped the sandwich back on her plate and checked her phone. “Aishhh… Speaking of the ert Diva. Taem, you can eat my sandwich, I’m just going to the swimming stadium.”
Amber left the gang and made her way to the school’s indoor pool area.
“Have you guys noticed? Amber’s face has a little pink on his cheeks lately. Is she sick or I’m just hallucinating that he’s blushing?” Jia stated that made everyone looked at her in disbelief.
“Blushing? It is Key oppa who just texted him.” So Hyun said in a ‘matter of fact’ manner.
“So, you’re trying to say that Amber is inlove?” Nicole said, raising her eyebrow.
“With Key oppa?” Luna asked.
“That’s crazy!” Nicole scoffed, giving everyone an ‘are you serious’ stare.
“Amber is not a gay!” Krystal exclaimed, and Taemin agreed.
“That’s not what I’m mean. Guess I’m having this wild imagination lately.. hehe.” Jia said to calm the three down.
‘Key hyung texted Amber Nonna to go to the pool area. Hmmn… I wonder what it is this time. This is exciting. I want to witness what will happen.’ Taemin thought as he didn’t aware that he was smiling by himself.
“What?” he asked innocently because the gang was staring at him.
“I’m leaving first…” He said and got up from his seat. “And… I’m taking this sandwich.” He added and ran away from the cafeteria leaving them totally dumfounded.

“What is it this time? That crazy Kim Kibum. I’m sure he was up to something crazy again… and why the hell am I following him… Aishh…” Amber was nagging herself for just following Key’s order easily. She turned left to the swimming stadium to meet him not noticing someone was secretly following her.
She saw Key casually sitting in one of the bench. It seems like he was in deep thought so Amber don’t know if she will approach him. She went over to sit on a bench that was about seven meters away from him. “I wonder what he was thinking.” She mumbled. “Well, he asked me to go here. Why would I’m giving him some privacy in the first place?”
Key abruptly stood up from his seat that made Amber startled and hid behind a big garbage bin near the exit. Amber can hear a sudden ringing of the phone. It wasn’t hers.
“Why am I hiding anyway?” Amber questioned herself. She saw Key murmuring something and immediately answered his phone.

“Aish what takes her so long?”
“Hello? Who is it?” Key inquired.
“Oppa!” The voice on the other line happily replied.
“Sorry but… Who is it?” Key asked again.
“Yah Oppa, I really hate you. How can you already forget about me? It’s me… your favorite girl.” The girl on the other line saddened her tone.
“Favorite… what?”
“Aishh Oppa! How dare you! It’s me… Arisa.”
Arisa was a daughter of one of the major shareholder of Kim Enterprises. She came from one of the wealthiest family in Japan. She and Key grew up together. Though she was years younger than him they became really close as brothers and sisters. 
“Uh Ari-chan what’s with the sudden call?”
“Didn’t you miss me?”
“Yah I knew you… I can sense something. What do you want from Oppa?” Key knew the girl so well; he knew the she was up to something that’s why she suddenly gives him a phone call.
“Well, it’s just that… I’m here in Seoul and--”
“What? When did you come back? Did your father know about this? How about--”
“Oppa, could you please calm down for a little bit?”
“Yahh! School is not yet over. How can you leave your study just like that?” Key nagged.
“Aishh. Relax oppa. I did not leave my study. I’m just on a vacation and I filed a vacation leave. I will go back to London next week, so don’t you worry. Okay.” Arisa explained.
“So where were you now?”
“I just checked-in in a hotel. I will go to the mansion tomorrow. I just want to rest for a bit, my mother will surely bugged me with her questionings if I went directly home. Anyways, Oppa, are you free tomorrow night? I just had these tickets for an art exhibit and Dad will not be able to accompany me. I can’t ask my friend either as the other girls might get jealous, I can’t bring the gang with me, I only had two tickets. So… would you come with me?”
“I’ll think about it. I think I have a class.” Key teased. He can imagine the image of the girl on the other line. She surely was pouting.
“Yahh oppa its Sunday tomorrow, how could you have classes. You’re so mean.”
“Haha I’m just teasing you. Okay I’ll go with you. What time it is?”
“9:00 o’clock.”
“Okay, see you tomorrow then, you want me to pick you up?”
“Is it okay? Your girlfriend might get jealous.”
“Oh I don’t have a girlfriend.” Key answered laughing. He was telling the truth. He doesn’t have a girlfriend. “Not having one… yet.” He mumbled.
“Eh? Oppa?”
“Uh-nothing.”

Amber on the other hand, was still hiding behind the bin. She was so curious of who Key was talking to. By what she heard from their conversation, she knew it was a girl and they were planning on going out on the next day. ‘Aish Amber you’re such an eavesdropper. They’re just going out you shouldn’t care.’ she thought. She watched as Key laughed and happily teasing the girl on the other line. She doesn’t want to admit but she was affected. It was just Key, talking with a girl on the phone. She couldn’t help but to heave a sigh.
Amber was so focused on watching Key and she didn’t notice the person behind her. The boy followed her gaze.
“Who are you staring at?” the boy spoke behind her.
“Key of course. Could you tune down your voice, he might catch us eavesdropping.” Amber whispered.
“Why are you hiding here?”
“I don’t know either. I just want to watch him and he might tease me if he knows I was staring at him. He seems so happy there, I’m curious.” Amber explained.
“You’re right. He seems happy there, laughing like crazy.”
“He indeed was crazy.” Amber chuckled.
“So… How are you feeling? Hyung is talking to a girl.”
“Honestly I don’t know. I’m confused--” she looked behind her to see who she was talking to. “Taemin… Eh?”
“Hi!”
“Uh- What I’m trying to say is… is… uhm…” Amber couldn’t think of a word to complete her sentence. She was secretly hitting her head. How could she wasn’t watching of the word she was saying. She was almost confessing her feelings. They will surely think of her as a gay. Key would surely kick her out of the room. She froze. ‘Confessing my feelings? I’m must be delusional.’ Taemin chuckled at her uneasiness.
“Myungsoo Hyung ate the half of the sandwich that you gave me earlier and now I’m craving for it. Can you treat me another one?”
Amber smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck. How can be this so awkward? “O-okay, let’s go buy another one.” She said and let herself dragged by the young boy.

“Okay, bye oppa!”
“Okay bye.” Key ends the call. He can’t believe he had the conversation with Arisa for almost twenty minutes. There so many things they need to catch up, but that could wait till tomorrow. What matters now is the prank he prepared for Amber. He can’t wait to see her precious annoyed face. ‘Where is that girl anyway?’ He looked around and saw Amber being dragged by Taemin. He chuckled on how awkwardly Amber nodded and listening to whatever Taemin was saying. Taemin on the other hand seems so excited and happily shaking her arms like a little kid begging for something. He saw Taemin put his arms on Amber’s shoulder as they exited the indoor swimming area.
“Aishh… That little… He already knew she’s a girl, why he’s being too touchy?” he followed them but abruptly stopped as he realized something. “Wait! I’m not being over protective. Am I?”

“Are you going out?” Key asked Amber. He was currently reading a book but he can’t concentrate as Amber keeps on rummaging inside her wardrobe looking for a perfect outfit for an event. Her brother just asked her to go to an art exhibit that night. Key was tired of watching her getting a pair of clothes from her wardrobe and putting it back as she can’t decide what to wear.
“Ung.” Amber simply answered. “No not this one. This one seems so formal. Aishh how can I be so bad in clothing.” She said to herself putting the other pair of clothes aside. “Uhm, this one definitely not looked so good for the art event.”
“Just choose the casual one. And pair it with a sweater. Don’t be too formal.” Key said.
“You think?” Amber looked at him confusedly as if he was just trying to fool her. But then, she realized that it was Key, the king of fashion, who just gave her some tips and decided to follow his advice and took the clothes with her into the bathroom to change. Once she’s done, she fixed her hair and went out only to find Key curiously staring at her. His gaze was travelling down that made her knit her brows.
“Y-yah… What are looking at?” Amber curiously asked and Key immediately looked away.
“Aren’t you going to pull up your zipper? I can see something pink.”
“Eh?” Amber looked down to her pants and found her zipper undone. She immediately turns to her back and pulled it up. She could feel her cheeks burning in embarrassment. Key spoke after a few moments.
“I’ll be out tonight. You can call Onew Hyung if you got to the dorm late. Don’t forget to bring your coat, it might be cold outside.”
“Uh—Owkie. I—I’m going now.” She said still not looking at him as she walked out of their room. She was so embarrassed.
Key let out a sigh as the door closed. He fanned himself with the book he was reading earlier while blowing out some air. His face was so red. “Whoah! Why does it look like she’s only wearing that damn pink thing? Oh God.!”

“You’re seriously wearing a guy clothes?” Donghae asked as she looked at Amber from head to toe.
“Yes and why? You think I can leave the dorm wearing a dress; you know they knew me as a guy.” She said in a matter of fact. “You’ll get used to it.”
“Aishh this girl.” Donghae shook his head in disbelief. He knew Amber had a point, and the fact that their father hired an investigator to find her, he realized it will be better if her sister continued disguising as a guy. He was busy with his thought when he noticed someone behind one car on the parking. He saw the man pretending that was checking the car when he saw him.
“Yah Oppa. Are we not going inside or you wanted to stay here overnight? ‘Cause if you do I wanna go back to the dorm and sleep.” Amber said that made him a little bit startled.
“Don’t say Oppa and let’s get inside. Don’t look behind. Just look straight to the hotel, and walk like a guy.” Donghae said, tuning down his voice.
“Why?” Amber asked, curious.
“Just don’t look back. Someone’s watching us.”

“Yes Sir. Your son is here in Korea but he hadn’t met Yiyun yet… He got to KIU once but I haven’t yet found out the reason why he went there… He went to an art event just now with a guy from the University… Yes… I’ll call you for updates… Okay Sir… I’ll keep an eye on that student…I’ll hang up now…. Thank you sir…”

Key parked his car and made his way to the lobby of the hotel where Arisa were waiting. The girl was sitting on the couch and waved her hand as she saw him.
“Key Oppa, what took you so long… It’s already past 9:00. And you said you would pick me up. How could you.” The girl pouted that made him chuckled.
“Something came up. Sorry.” He reasoned out but the truth is he forgot as the image of Amber was kept on running in his head.
“Yahh Key, why your face is so red. Are you sick?” Asked the image of Amber, her lips were pouting and her face looks concerned.
“Hey Key, why are you not eating this fruits? Are you waiting for me to feed you?” Amber’s image was making cute faces at him. His face was getting hot. The image of Amber wearing a pink short shorts, a spaghetti strap white top, and a bunny ears, were everywhere in their dorm room. She was keep on calling him and he can’t help himself but to blush hard.
“Jagiya… Do you want me to kiss you?” another image of Amber said while circling her finger on his shoulder.
‘Omo, why I can see her everywhere?’
“Oppa… Oppaaa.” Another image of Amber was calling him from the other side of the room.

“Yahhh Oppa!” Key got back to himself. Arisa was keeping on waving her hands in front of his face.
“Huhh? You were saying something?” Key asked. Arisa sigh in disbelief.
“Seriously? I’m just asking you if you want to eat before going to the event… but your mind seems like travelling to outer space.”
“Ah, sorry. I just remember something?” Key explained.
“Really Oppa? Something or… Someone?”
“Yah! What made you said that?”
“You’re blushing Oppa.” Arisa stated, pointing at Key’s face. “Let’s go.”
‘He’s inlove… I guess I should stop dealing with this one sided love.’ She sighed as she looked back at Key who was following her behind. Key gave her a smile.
“I really like this place.” Arisa said in excitement.
“Yeah, this place is more like you.” Key stated.
“You definitely right about that Key Oppa… This is so me…” They entered at the event hall and Arisa travelled her eyes around the hall with an amazement written on her face. Key just watch as he follows her everywhere she goes inside the event hall. “Whoa! That man was my favorite painter. I not expecting to see him here… Yah Oppa, would you mind if I leave you a while, promise it won’t take long. I’ll just get his autograph.” Key chuckled at how Arisa act in enthusiasm. He tapped the girl’s head lightly and nod. 
“Just enjoy yourself Ari-chan.”
Key decided to take a walk around the hall after Arisa left. He can’t find a thing to do. He looked around and saw someone familiar. It was Donghae, the guy from L.A. He was talking to a couple of people probably some art enthusiast. He chuckled as he saw another familiar person at the corner that was checking her on her phone. Her head was wandering around like a little kid. He saw her call the hotel staff to ask for water. As he made his way towards her, he saw a man not too far away from her. He was mainly looking at her. Amber walked to the other side of the hall to look on one painting and the man followed her. He saw him pulled out his phone. He clearly understood that the man was taking her picture as the flash of his phone were on. He was standing a few meters away from the man so that when the man held his phone up for a shot, he immediately walked and purposely stopped right in front of him.
“Aishh.” Key heard the man hissed so he turned to the man with an apologetic look.
“Uh? Sorry Ajushi. But…” Key pointed the standee at the entrance of the event. “Taking of photos is not allowed.” He read out.
“Ahh… Is that so? Sorry, I didn’t notice it earlier… Hehe.” The man said rubbing the back of his neck as he walk away.

Key saw Amber making her way out of the event hall, he decided to follow her. He saw her entered the men’s room. He waited outside as he planned to annoy her. It’s been 10 minutes but Amber had not yet coming out. He was about to follow her inside but he noticed a suspicious man who was standing to far from the men’s room. The man looked at his direction but hadn’t seen him as he already hid himself at one corner of the hallway. It was the same man who keeps on following Amber on the event. Key saw Amber coming out of the men’s room and the man looked at her. Amber bowed lightly as a respect as she noticed the man; he was pretending that was talking to someone on the phone. The man was watching Amber as she was walking back to the event hall. When Amber was about to pass the corner where Key was hiding, Key kicked the plastic bottle that was on the floor the other end of the hallway to divert his attention. The man made his way to the source of the sound. Key wasted no time; he pulled Amber with him to one of the rooms along the hallway.
Amber on the other hand, was so shocked. Her mind cannot process on what was happening. Someone pulled her into that room and she cannot scream as the hand of the person who pulled her was covering . She was getting paranoid. The person released and she was catching her breath. She sighed in relief as she recognized him. “Yahh!! Why did--”
 “Don’t make any noise.” Key whispered.
 ‘Aishh, why in this room!’ He was mentally hitting himself. The man was making his way to the room that they were hiding. They were in a room with a transparent glass door. He pulled Amber into a hug as he pressed her against the wall. He moved their body even closer. He was blocking and covering her with his body so that incase the man noticed them, he could only see him and not Amber and would never suspected that it was her.
Amber was so confused on why Key dragged her into that room. And the fact that his lips were locked on hers made her even more dazzled. ‘H-he’s kissing me…’ It was the second time Key kissed her and the reaction of her body was still the same. Her mind was telling her to push him but her body was enjoying the kiss.
The man checked on that room and smirked. He’s just suspecting them as a couple who can’t help themselves and get a room to make out.
Key pulled away minutes after the man leaves.
“He’s gone.”
Amber seems already processed everything and pushed Key. Her cheeks were still in flushed. “Yahh! Why did you kissed me?!”
“Because that’s the only way I can shut your big mouth.” Key retorted. “And don’t be too loud, he might come back.”
“Huh?”
“You’re being followed.” Key informed, in a matter of fact. Amber was confused.
‘It must be the same person that keeps on following me the other day.’
Amber looked at Key, his face showed a mixture of concern and suspicion. “I guessed I just saved your life. He keeps on watching you the whole time in the event. Have you got in any trouble or something?” Key interrogated, Amber shook her head.
“Let’s get out of here before he comes back.” He grabbed her hand and pulled her with him. They need to leave the place.
“Huh? What is wrong with this door?” Key mumbled and pushed the door for the second time.
“Why?” Amber asked, curious.
“The door won’t open.”
“What?!”
“Don’t just ‘what’ and help me.” Key nagged. Amber hissed a ‘Tsk’ before helping him. They pushed the door together with a full force but nothing. The door was locked and the handle was on the other side. It was a kind of door that can only open from the inside using a key.
“This won’t work.” Key stated, giving up. Amber frowned.
“We’re stuck in here?”
“Obiously!” He jeered, pocketing his hands and find for something they can sit. Luckily he found some empty barrels. He wiped out some dust before making himself comfortable. Amber was silently watching him.
It was already fifteen minutes and nobody went to that area of the hotel. Amber were pacing back in forth as she was thinking of how they can get out of the room. Key already dozed off. ‘How he can be so jerk in this kind of situation?’ They were stuck in a wine room. Nobody will be there unless the staff had run out of wine to serve. Her face lit up when she felt her phone on her pocket. She quickly pulled it out to contact for help but it’s just disappoint her.
“Damn! There’s no signal in here?!”

“Why I can’t contact that kid?” Donghae asked himself as he tried to contact Amber’s number again. Amber left a moment ago to just go to the toilet. He just wanted to tell her to wander around for a while as he’ll have to talk to the event organizer. Another beeped tone on the other line and he gave up. He pocketed his phone and decided to look for her when someone called his attention.
“Hey!...”
“Oh… Hey Jessica.” A smile automatically formed on his lips at the sight of the woman.
“You seem worried earlier. Something happened?” Jessica asked, concerned. She was about to leave the event when she saw Donghae. She just went there to visit a friend when she saw an art exhibit at the event hall and decided to wander around. The event security let her passed even without ticket when they recognized her as a friend of the event organizer.
“I’m just looking for my friend, she--”
“She?”
Donghae realized her sister was in disguised. “Ehrm, I can’t see him. The event was about to end.” He said, clearing his throat. It feels bad telling her a lie.
“So you’re with a guy.” Jessica pressed her lips together, suppressing a smile.
“Uhm… Yeah. Maybe he’s just wandering around. I’ll find him later. So… It’s nice to see you again, here?”
“Yeah. I just passed by and saw the exhibit. I’m meeting a friend.”
“I thought you’re an art enthusiast.”
“I am! I’m a fan of artworks. In fact, I really love paintings but the funny thing is, I don’t know how to make one. I’m just appreciating them.” Jessica chuckled while saying.
“It’s in the heart…” Donghae looked at her in the eye. “You just need to express your feeling.” His gaze was so deep. Jessica could feel the warm on her cheeks. She decided to stare away from him, another minute and she would melt from her feet. She froze when her eyes landed on the painting that was few steps away from them. Her feet were bringing her to it. It was a painting of a girl, on a café, she was looking outside, feeling the breeze of a freshly fall blossom. The painting was neatly done. She could hear the rapid thump of her heart. She knew the woman on the painting. She remembered that moment.
“It was me.” She said, breathless. Her eyes traveled down to the initials at the bottom. It simply says three letters.
L.D.H
“I like you… Jessica.”

“Look what we have here…” A man in a chef uniform said with a wide grin on his face. He motioned the other man with a same uniform to come near him and pointed the CCTV’s monitor. The security office was near the kitchen so that if the kitchen crew were having their boring night shift, they were often hanging out there.
“Oh yeah! It’s not a boring shift anymore.” They looked at each other as they have the same thing in mind.”
“How did they get in there?”
“I don’t know. Let’s watch.”
“Switch down the temperature.”
“That’s exactly what I’m doing Hyung!”

“Oh God.! Why this room got even colder.” Amber uttered. The room got even colder than fifteen minutes ago. She was already freezing and was just trying to get herself warm by rubbing her palm together.
“Here. Cover yourself.” Amber looked at the coat Key was handing her then looked up to his face. She scowled. They were just in the same situation and he was already clenching his teeth because of the cold. She shook her head.
“You also need it.”
“Don’t be so annoying Amber. Just take this. You’re freezing.”
“And don’t tell me you’re not. We’re just in the same situation and I don’t want to be blamed if you died in here.” Amber retorted. She was getting annoyed at Key. “I was just worried about you idiot.” She added, murmuring, but Key still manage to hear it and caused his heart to flutter. He can’t stop smiling by himself.
“Come closer.” Key pulled her. Amber’s eyes were full of curiosity as Key placed his right hand at the back of her neck.
“What are you doing?” She asked, nervous. Key buried her face onto his neck.
“I’m keeping you warm idiot. My neck is much warmer than my hands.” Key answered with a chuckle. It really lessens the coldness. She felt her face grew warm. ‘Is it because of his warm or I was just blushing. Sometimes I wonder if Key already knew my secret, he’s always treating me like a girl. Gosh, he does smell so manly.’ Amber thought. Key’s strong masculine scent was soothing on her nostrils.
“Do you feel better now?” Amber nodded, slowly. “Your hands were still cold… Wait.”
‘Key, why are you so concern about me. Is it because it’s a die or live situation, or you’re starting to like me. I’m so confused.’ Amber was so busy with her thought; she got back to her senses as she saw him ing his long sleeve polo underneath his coat.
“What are you doing?” Amber asked anxiously.
“Do you know how many times you asked me that question since we got in here?” Key chuckled at how Amber confusedly knit her brow. He was sure she was counting in her mind.

“It’s showtime.!” The two men in the security office made a high five and fixed their seats in front of the CCTV monitor.

Key grabbed the bottle of the wine and opened it before turning to Amber. She knit her brows as she looked at Key and the wine alternately. “It will help me lessen the cold.”
“Slip your arms under my shirt.” Key commanded.
‘Eh. What is it now? Why does he want me to--’
‘Amber it’s a live or die situation. You will do what he said or you will die freezing, or much worst, you will listen to his nonstop diva nagging until your ear bleeds and dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee.’
She was battling with her thoughts, but still hesitantly slid her freezing arms under his shirt and buried again her face against at the nape of his neck. It feels better. She could feel him sighed as she did that.
“Feel better now?”
Amber laughed at his question. She decided to mimic the sentence Key just said a while ago. “Do you know how many times you asked me that question since we got in here?”
“Idiot.!” Key chuckled on how ironic Amber was.
“I’m just kidding. It feels better now.”
“Told you.”
“Right.” Amber agreed thought they both knew it was caused by different heat, not the natural warm of their bodies. Everytime she clutched her hands inside his shirt, and everytime his hot breath kissed her skin, it just added to the heat they felt. The temperature in the room was freezing but he was sweating. It feels like burning.
‘Damn.! She smells so good.’ Key thought and wiped the cold sweats on his forehead. He focused himself drinking the wine, preventing himself from the things he would probably doing on that situation.

“This isn’t getting exciting.” The guy groaned as if he was watching a not so exciting movie.
“They were just hugging for about an hour.” The other one complained.
“Who do you think is the gay Hyung?”
“I don’t know. The other one kinda’ looked like a girl.”
“Yeah, the shorter one, I can even see a shape behind those polo shirt.”
“She’s sure a girl, and a pretty handsome.” A woman, who was wearing a uniform that was indicating a higher position, spoke from behind.
“Yahh! Seohyun-shi you scared me.” The taller guy said, hand on his chest.
“S-seohyun—ahh.” The other one nervously looked back at her with a peace sign.
“Cho Kyuhyun! Kim Heechul!”
“Yahh… I’m older than you.” Heechul complained.
“I know. But last time I checked, I’m still the boss here.” Seohyun retorted. “Now get back to work.!”
“O-okay Ma’am.” The two boys immediately made their way back to the kitchen.
“Is she really your girlfriend? She’s sometimes scary.” Heechul said and Kyuhyun agreed. They went to their station and the Kitchen’s head gave them the pile of order slip.
“You two, where have you been?”
“Just somewhere.” Heechul was the one who answered. “Why? Did you miss me?” He teased and the woman rolled her eyes. She already knew.
“You know what? I wonder why you became my boyfriend?” she questioned. It was so busy at the hotel’s kitchen and the kitchen’s head was nonstop giving instructions to everyone.
“Bring this wine to room number 876. This one is for the presidential room. No. 1001. Make sure we have enough wine to serve for the event.”
 “Don’t worry Yuri-ahh, we had enough stocks at the cabinet. You don’t need to go down the wine room in the middle of the night.” The head chef said laughing.
“Just making sure, and in case we had run out… You’re the one who’ll get wine. Got that… Shindong.!”
“Not a problem as long as I’m bringing the key. Do you remember the time you forgot the key with you when you get stocks. How long you got stuck there? And your boyfriend over there was only sitting in front of CCTV monitor watching on how afraid you are. ” Shindong was having fun teasing Yuri.
“Yahh! Shut up.!” Yuri and Heechul said unison.
The crew was nonstop laughing at the pissed Kitchen’s head.
“I’m taking a break. You take over the kitchen.” She endorsed the kitchen to Shindong and went to the back area for a break.
“What those two idiots did this time?” Yuri asked Seohyun who was switching the wine room temperature back to the original.
“Same as the previous four.” Seohyun answered.  “I wonder how these kids got in there. Yuri Unnie, can you tell guard Oppa to get them. They must be freezing.”
“Aish those freaks, I will surely get back to them later.”

AN:안녕하세요 칭구논! I'm back... Authornim is back . Back... Back... I defenitely missed writing this story.It's one of my best story so far. Well anyways keyberlockkeyts out there, i hope you guys like this chapter. I know you really miss this ship. Well we all indeer miss them. 

Uhm guys pet me know how are you felling about this chapter... Comments were highly appreciated. Thanks. And plss dont stop supporting meeee..

I love you all guys..😘