Hidden Beauty

The Handsome SHE

photo chapter04_zps5a21d57c.jpg

 

“Aish…” Key combed his hair with his hand and get up from his bed. His whole body is aching because of the fight. He can’t decide if he will attend his class on that day because he has bruises on his face plus he will surely have a bad day because he woke up with headache. He was drunk last night, he remembered plus he got an eyebags because he stayed up till three in the morning thinking of the last night’s incident. The past day was really tiring, first he found out that his beloved Kkamshi was already getting married and his friends were trying to keep that from him, and because of that he drink as much as he can. Secondly, there were three old men tried to kidnap him, he fought of course. Plus he found out that Amber… ‘If only Mir didn’t call me, I really kissed her.’ he thought. Yeah right, Amber is a girl.

“Where is that girl anyway?” He said as he looked at her bed. It was still messed. He was about to walk to her bed to fold her blanket when the bathroom door opened. It was Amber.

“G-good morning.” Amber said in a low and shuddering voice. She became nervous around him. Key didn’t know how to react when he saw her, he didn’t know if he will treat her as a boy or a girl. ‘Aishh… What are you thinking Key, nag at her, like you always do.’

“G-good—Aishh… You took a shower without even cleaning your bed? Our room became messy because of you.” He shouted, it was the only way to lessen the awkwardness between them.

“Aishh… I can clean that after I got shower, and that’s my bed not yours.” Amber shouted back and started cleaning her bed. Key just watched her, he doesn’t know why but he was enjoying while examining her every movement.

Amber can feel him staring at her. “Yah stop looking at me.”

“Hhuh… You really had crazy thought, didn’t you?”

“But-”

“I’m not staring at you, okay?” he said and walked to the bathroom and shut the door loud.

“Aishh…”

“Yah, Mr. Diva, aren’t you going to attend the class today?” Amber shouted outside.

“Ani.”

“Okay, I’m going then.”

“Just go.” He shouted. ‘That’s right Key, be rude to her. Keep your cool image.’

“Fine!” Amber said. He heard her footsteps walking to the door and shut the door loud. He can even imagine her making faces because of his rudeness. ‘Cute.’

 

The SHINeeffects were having their breakfast on the cafeteria except for Key. Minho keeps on laughing at Taemin’s black eye.

“Choi Minho, will you please stop laughing? Your voice is irritating me.” Krystal nagged at him.

“Yah SooJung-ah, I’m older than you. Call me oppa.”

“You wish.” Krystal gave him a merong.

“Aishhh… This Brat.”

“But seriously Taem, it’s getting bigger this morning.” Jonghyun said and laughed at the poor maknae.

“Aishh… If only Key hyung is here, he sure already fix this.” Taemin pouted.

“Is it hurt?” Sulli asked. Taemin immediately nodded, happy to the fact that Sulli is finally talking to him.

“Yeah.”

“How did you get that black eye?” asked Sulli.

“Uhm, Key hyung got involved in a fight last night, I help him. That’s how I got this.” Taemin explained receiving a light smack on the head from Jonghyun. “Awww… Wae?”

“You didn’t help him, you just run away to call us when you got hit in the eye.” Jonghyun said that caused other laughed.

“Chinja? Oh poor Taem.” said Luna and pinched his cheeks.

“Yah what are you doing…” Taemin wipe away his hand.

“You’re getting rude like Key oppa. So bad Taem, just bad.” Sulli said while giving him a thumb down and Taemin shyly smile.

“Speaking of that kid, where is he?” asked the Dubu Leader.

“I’m sure he will not attend the class today with the face like this.” Minho said while pointing at Taemin’s face.

“Oh look, my twin brother is here. Let’s just ask him.” Jonghyun pointed at Amber who was now entering at the cafeteria.

“Twin brother?” Krystal asked and looked at where Jonghyun is pointing. She became excited when she saw Amber. “Em-beo oppa, here.” Krystal waved at her. Amber walked towards their table. Minho’s mood suddenly changed.

“Anyonghaseo.” Amber greeted them.

“Hello Amber, come on let’s have breakfast.” Victoria said.

“Is it really okay if I join you?”

“Nae, come sit here.” Onew patted the vacant seat between him and Minho. Amber took a seat and joined them for breakfast.

“Is Key still sleeping?” the leader asked her.

“Ani… He’s at the bathroom when I leave our room.”

“Ahhh…”

 

Amber had a good time with the SHINeeffects. Eating, talking, and laughing with them made her feel she was welcome in group. Every student in the cafeteria was looking at them.

“Is Em-ber, the new guy, a new member of the SHINeeffects?” a girl whispered.

“I guess. I heard he was Key’s new roommate.”

“He’s cool.”

“They’re much cooler without those es F(x) girls.” The other girl said and rolled her eyes.

“Excuse me, are you guys talking about us?” The girl turned to where the voice came from. It was Krystal and the three other f(x) member standing right behind her. The girl suddenly gulped when she turned and saw that only the SHINee boys and Amber are there on the special table.

“A-ani… You just heard me wrong sorry…”

“Oh, I thought you said ‘es F(x) girls’. Maybe it’s just my imagination.” Krystal gave her a fake smile and leaned over and whispered something to her that made here gulped for the fifth time. Victoria fiercely looked at the two girls and walk away with her members.

 

Sulli and Luna can’t stop laughing as they remember how scared those girls with Krystal and Victoria.

“Yah Krys, what did you said to the girl, she looked so scared.” Luna asked while still laughing.

“I just gave her a little warning.”

“You really scared her. Hahaha.” said Sulli.

“Serve them right.” Victoria said with her famous smirk.

“That’s why don’t mess with us.”

“Yeah, 1, 2, 3… F(x)!”

 

“K-key…”

“You know that I can see you a girl more than a boy? You should go to sleep now before I kiss you again.” Key said, but instead of releasing her, he move even more closer, close enough that she could feel his hot breath that made her space out. She can’t deny to herself that she really want to feel his lips on hers, for the second time.

“Close your eyes…” Key said in a husky voice. He moved his hand from the back of her head to her chin. Her eyes close when she felt his thumb touching he bottom lip.

“Amber…” Key was ready to kiss her but they got back to themselves when his phone rang. Amber jump away from him and ran to her bed and cover her face with a blanket. Key was brushing his palm on his forehead while answering his phone.

“Hello Mir… Okay. Got that… Ani… Just drunk… Bye.” Amber heard him said to the other line. She could feel him staring at her before he went to the bed. She really want to sleep but she can’t sleep as she keep on thinking about their interrupted kiss.

“Yah Amber…” It was Hyun Ah, who was now waving her hand in front of her face.

“H-huh?”

“You’re spacing out again for the third time. Are you taking drugs?”

“Huh… What? Yahhh!”

“Just kidding… come on I’ll listen, speak it out.” Hyun Ah said and drag her chair next to hers, waiting for her to speak. Amber just rolled her eyes and brushed her palm to Hyun Ah’s face.

“Yah… Aishh.”

“I’m totally alright, okay.”

 

It’s been five hours had already passed and Key was still there at his self-proclaimed throne which was the fire exit on the fourth floor. It was his favorite part of the school beside his room, there he can have a peace of mind and no one can disturb him, and the place where did he go whenever he didn’t want to attend classes and he got bored of making fun of people. His phone vibrated and it was unregistered number, so he quickly answered the call.

“Yeoboseo.”

“Hi Key…” His heart beat fast once he heard the voice. “Hey… Are you still there? I’m here at your school…” as he heard that, he immediately ran without even turning off his phone. He really wanted to see her… He really missed her. Once he got to the ground floor he looked around trying to find of where she was. He can’t find her so he pulled out his phone from his pocket. He just chuckled when he realized that he didn’t even end the call and just ran to see her.

“Noona, where are you?”

“I’m here, behind you.” he turned to his back and there he saw the face that he really want to see for almost four years now. There she is, smiling to him like she always do.

“Miss me?”

“Kkamshi.” He quickly pulled her into embrace, he were just hugging her for about a minute now.

“Miss me that much you’re still hugging me this long… Kim Kibum, do you have an idea of what they we’re thinking about us?”

“Sorry Noona.” He laughed because the students in the school lobby were talking about them, so he put his arm around BoA’s shoulder and turned to them. “Everyone… meet my gir-.”

“I’m his sister.” BoA said to the student.

 

“Yah Kkamshi, why did you said that you’re my sister…” Key said and pouted as they got into the school cafeteria with the other SHINee members and Amber.

“And what’s with that shades? We’re inside the cafeteria, why you still wearing that? You too Taem…”

“They involved on a fight last night.” Onew stated.

“Huh… Aish this two morons.” Key and Taemin got a smack from her.

“Ouchh… Noona, don’t do that.” Taemin said.

“Hyung how did you hid your bruises anyway?” Minho asked and examined his face.

“It’s because of my special power.” He playfully answered.

“Funny.” Minho mocked him.

“Noona, we have a new guy here… Meet my twin brother.”

“He’s not your twin.” Key yelled but his eyes landed on Jonghyun’s arm that was now wrapped around Amber’s shoulder. He pulled Amber away from Jonghyun. “My messy roommate, Amber.”

“I’m not messy.” Amber yelled.

“Yah, don’t yelled at me in front of my Noona.”

“Ow, you finally accepted a roommate.” BoA chuckled.

“I didn’t accept him. He’s just too lazy to find another room.”

“Yah I said the same reason to you before.” Jonghyun complained.

Amber took a chance to introduce herself politely since the boys were talking too much. “Anyonghaseo. My name is Amber Liu.”

“Amber? Isn’t that a girl name…” BoA wondered.

“Yeah…” Amber shyly nodded. Why she use that name in the first place anyway, when there she can use Joseph or else.

“By the way Noona, what brings you here?” Onew asked and the rest turned to her. It’s been a long time now since they last saw their Noona.

“Well, I’m here to tell you that…” BoA showed her engagement ring, the rest of the SHINee boys nervously looked at Key, but they were shocked at his reaction. He was just calm and smiling to her. “I’m getting married…” BoA excitedly added. The boy’s eyes were still glued on Key, but their jaw dropped when he just say…

“When is your wedding Noona?” He was hurt, no doubt about that, but he need to move on. It’s funny to think about that he was confortable to talk about the wedding because of someone’s presence.

“Maybe after eight months or next year? We haven’t decided yet.” BoA started to tell them about her fiance, she told them about how they met, how Yunho confess to her, how he proposed to her, everything. “I don’t like him at first.” BoA jokingly said and laughed. Key, on the other hand, was just listening to her. He was happy on how BoA was happy with her fiancé. She looks so happy.

“Noona, if you’re already not happy with him… Don’t forget to call me, I’ll always be here for you.” Key said. BoA laughed at him. She thought that he was just fooling around but he didn’t.

“Aigoo… Okay, let’s stop talking about my fiancé before I forgot my other reason why I went here. I’ll have a photoshot tonight for my new collection so I was wondering if you guys want to come.”

“New collection? I’m in.” Key got excited when he heard things about clothes.

“Okay, Mr. Fashion is in. Who else?”

“I can’t go, I promised Pororia that we’ll go on a date tonight.” Onew said.

“I can’t go with this face.” Taemin pouted.

“I have a practice.” Minho saddened his tone and looked at them like a kid pulling away from his toy.

“Hyung don’t do that again, not fit on you.” Taemin said in a disgusted expression.

“Sorry Noona, I can’t go either, I’ll start my violin lesson today.” Jonghyun said with his puppy eyes but his face lightened up as he thought of an idea. “But… I have my representative.”

“Who?” the rest ask unison.

“Amber, who else? He’s my twin. Noona can look at him everytime she miss me.” Jonghyun explained.

“Okay. I really way to know him well.” BoA said and smiled to Amber.

“But Noona—” Key were about to complain but the shut him up but putting chips on his mouth.

“No buts. We’re going now. Let’s go Amby.” BoA pulled Amber to stand after saying goodbye to the gang.

“Yah, how about me…” Key shouted because Amber and BoA leave him with the boys.

“You can walk by yourself that’s why you have feet.” Amber said to annoy him.

“Aishhh… Yah Amber Liu you’re so dead.” Key put his shades and run to them. They reach the parking lot and Key and Amber are nonstop arguing behind.

“You Mr. Diva… I’m not gay. You’re the one who planned to—”

“Planned what?” Key .

“Planned to…” Amber can’t continue what she wanted to say and Key was just smirking at her. “Aishhh…”

“Say it…” Key whispered.

“Yahhh! Aishh…”

“Amber you’re face are so red… Are you blushing?” Key continued teasing her.

“I’m not—”

“Hey, you two… Are you guys going with me or what?” BoA asked who was now inside the car. They get into the backseat and Amber keep on glaring at him. The car engine started when someone knocked at the car window.

“Jjong?”

They hurriedly opened the window.

“Hey… I change my mind… I’ll go with you guys… hehehe.” Jonghyun said between breaths.

“You said you have violin lesson?”

“I cancelled.. hehe.” He answered and got into the car.

“Okay, I don’t want to be mistaken as the driver of that cat and dog at the back.” BoA said with a wink and started driving.

“Hey, want to continue the ki—” Key whispered.

“Yahhh…” Amber shouted at him, blushing hard. Key can’t stop smirking because of his victory in teasing her.

 

“Hey Taem, why you didn’t go with them?” Minho curiously asked. He didn’t believe that Taemin didn’t go just because of his black eye.

“Yeah right, you’re not good for a liar bro.” Onew agreed with Minho.

“U-uhm…”

“I know the reason.” The three boys turn to Sulli who were raising her right hand.

“And what did you know?” Minho raised his brow at his sister. Sulli just glare at him.

“I know everything. I know that you have a crush on—Ummmpph.” Minho hurriedly covered his sister’s mouth with his hand.

“Don’t you dare or I will tell umma that--”

“uummmnnnph.” Sulli just nodded so that Minho released her. “Okay… Aish.”

“No wonder you are siblings. You’re booth weird.” Krystal rolled her eye as she took a seat beside Minho.

“Enough for this weird siblings. I wanna know why Taemin didn’t go with them.” Onew said to them.

“Remember when Taemin and L oppa watched Jinwoon oppa on a catwalk?” Luna started.

“Yah, how did you know that story?” Taemin asked while blushing as he remembered what happen that day.

“Well asked your self-proclaimed other half.” Luna answered, pointing to Sulli.

“You told her?”

“Uhuh.”

“Yahhh, continue the story.” Victoria stated.

“Okay, this is what really happened that day...”

“Hyung nice outfit.” Taemin said to Jinwoon with thumbs up. Jinwoon was wearing a black coat with a floral print and a knee length blue walking short.

“Thanks. You guys can take the front seat. The show will start in a minute.”

“Okay hyung.” L said and went to the audience with Taemin.

“Hey Woonie we have a problem.” Gyuri, one of the designer said.

“Huh?”

“Two of my model got into an accident. We need two models to replace them.”

“What should we do? The show will start in a minute.” Jinwoon said as he think of a plan. “Wait!”

“What?”

“Just two models right?” He asked, Gyuri nodded.

“I guess we already had a solution.” Jinwoon said and went to the audience area.

“What?” L and Taemin asked unison.

“C’mon guys. Just for tonight. We really need your help.” Jinwoon pleaded.

“But hyung--”

“I’ll answer all your assignment for the whole week.” L and Taemin lit up as he said that.

“What we gonna do?”

“Oh, Thanks guys.” Jinwoon hugged his two dongsaengs. “Come with me.” He lead them to the dressing room.

“Gyuri… Here they are.” Gyuri laugh as she saw them and pulled Jinwoon with her.

“We need girls not boys. Hahaha.” Gyuri whispered and Jinwoon brushed his fingers on his hair. “But… I think they are perfect, specially the slim one.”

“What do you mean?”

“Dress? What we gonna do with this?” Taemin asked.

“Hyung, you didn’t said we need to dress as girls.” L complained.

“Sorry, we need to hurry.”

“Please?” Gyuri said with a puppy eye. The two boys just look at each other while biting their lower lip. They can’t stand to see a pretty girl in front of them, pleading and pouting, so they just glare at Jinwoon.

“Okay, a month. I will do your assignment for a month.” Jinwoon immediately said.

“That’s a promise.” L said and started to change his clothes. After changing their clothes, Jinwoon leave them with Gyuri and the make-up artist. After less than half hour, the two boys came out the dressing room with Gyuri.

“Done.” Gyuri happily said to Jinwoon. Right behind her were not Taemin and L, but two pretty girls. She completely transformed them into beautiful women.

“Whoah.”

“They’re pretty right?”

The show starts and Taemin and L tried their best to act like a real girl. They gained a round of applause and praise from the audience.

“Hey oppa, have you seen Taemin and L oppa? They said they will go here but we didn’t saw them since the show starts.” Sulli asked Jinwoon when she reach the dressing room together with Jiyoung.

“You didn’t saw them. Have you watched the show?”

“Aish oppa, of course we watch the show. We only watched you and the two pretty girls earlier. Hehehe.” Jiyoung stated. And the two girls entered the room.

“You did well guys.” Jinwoon praised the two boys.

“Thanks hyung.” L said and made a high five with Taemin.

“Hyung?” Sulli and Jiyoung asked unison. One of the staff knocked.

“Excuse me, but where is the blonde model.” The staff said.

“Blonde model?” Taemin asked.

“Oh, a boy outside asked me to give you this.” the staff handed him the bouquet of red roses and a card.

“What’s this?” he curiously asked.

“A boy had a crush on you Taem.” Jinwoon laughed.

“Taemin?” Sulli looked at him with wide eyes.

“So that means this is…” Jiyoung turned to the other model. “Myungsoo?”

“Yah, don’t point on me, you little brat.” L pushed swatted her finger that was pointing on him.

“Oh my God… I can’t believe I praised you a lot. Aishhh… What on earth.”

“Yah you talk too much.” L glared at her.

“I even took a picture of you earlier.”

“Mwo? What picture? Yahhh…” L shouted as he was chasing her around.

“Should I send this to everyone or…”

“Don’t you dare bratty…”

“Oh, I will keep it… and I will show your gayness to your future girl. Hahaha.” Jiyoung evilly laugh and run outside so L can’t chase her anymore.

“Aishh… That monster.”

“Hey Taem, what happen?” Sulli worriedly asked because Taemin looked like he ran out of blood after reading the note. “Can I read that?” She snatched the note from him and read it, but she burst into laughter after reading the card.

“Wae?” L asked her.

“Read this.” Sulli gave the card and Jinwoon and L laughed hard.

For you Ms. Blonde,

The first time I saw you, my heart keep on saying that you’re the one destined for me. Can you go on a date with me? Pls say yes. I will wait you on the coffee shop near KIU tomorrow.

Fr. Your Mr. Right

“He really thought that Taemin is a girl?” Onew asked and laughed after Luna nodded.

“What happen to the boy?” asked Victoria.

“We went to that coffee shop the other day and the boy is really came.” Krystal said to them.

“Yeah, he even brought a flower for Taem.” Luna said.

“But in fairness, he’s cute.” Sulli giggled.

“So cute.” Jiyoung said from behind.

They turned and saw the whole gang behind them.

“Yah, how long you guys been there?” Taemin yelled.

“Long enough that we heard the whole story.” Jia answered.

“Uh, have you took a picture of him that night?” Hyun Ah asked.

“Yup.” Sulli showed them the picture on her phone.

 

tumblr_lvatelwWA01qmoss7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_loho43aKSc1qlz09fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lorfua7Bc21qdnw4lo1_500.png

“Whoah. Taemin is so pretty.” So Hyun commented.

“Omy God, this is so embarrassing.” Taemin sighed.

“How about L?” Dong Woo asked.

“I took his photo.” Jiyoung proudly said.

“Don’t you dare showed that to them.” L warned Jiyoung.

“Look, the ice prince is talking.” Luna said and they all laughed at him.

 

“Eunji, can you please gather everyone. We will have a quick meeting before the photoshot.” BoA said to her assistant before guiding Jonghyun, Key, and Amber upstairs where she keep her designs.

“I’ll show you guys my new collections later at the photoshot. You can try some, the dressing room is over there and I’ll just go downstairs to meet my staffs.”

BoA left them and meets her staff. She started the meeting and her assistant ended the phone call.

“Ma’am… Our female model cannot make it today.”

“What?”

“She said her mother is in the hospital right now and she needs to accompany her.”

“Aishhh… What we gonna do now?” BoA brushed her fingers on her hair in frustration.

“What’s the problem Noona?” Key asked in concern.

“My lead model is not coming.”

“Mwo? How about the photo-shot?”

“That’s the problem. We need to this to be finished till night.”

“Is it takes time to find a new model?” Amber asked.

“Noona, we will help you to find another model, don’t worry.” Jonghyun suggested.

“Thank you guys. But please, hurry.”

Key and Jonghyun walked out of the studio. Amber wanted to follow them but BoA stopped her.

“Amber wait!”

“Wae Noona?”

Amber became nervous when BoA started examining her from head to toe. “You got the height.” She examined her face from left to right. “You look like a girl on both sides. You even have a nice skin. We just need to put make-up.”

“N-noona w-what are you sa-saying?” Amber shuddered.

“You also slim for a boy I think we can fake it. Amber—”

“Oh my God, don’t say it Noona. I won’t do it.” Amber keep on shaking her head.

“Amber, please?”

“I can’t—”

“I know you can do it. Please help me.”

“I’m begging you…” BoA pleaded. “Please… Just for today.”

“Noona…”

BoA reach a hold on her hands. “Please? For me…” Amber can’t avoid BoA pleading eyes.

“Ahhh… O-okay. I’ll do it. Just for you.”

“Oh thank you Amber.” BoA happily hugged her. “Follow me.”

She led Amber to the dressing room and asked the staff to put a make-up on her. Once she was done BoA gave her the first dress she need to wear and leave her alone in the dressing room so she can change her clothes without worrying that many people are watching her.

 

“Yeoboseo?”

“Yah, you two can go back now. I already found a model.” BoA said to the other line.

“Omo chinja? Thanks God. We’ll be there in a minute.” Key said and she ended the phone call.

“Oh, I forgot something.” BoA hurriedly back to the dressing room to help Amber.

 

“Oh my God. Why is it too short?” Amber pouted while staring at the dress in front of her.

“I can do this.” She took a deep breath and pull off her shirt together with her wife beater. She started taking off her chest bandage when the door wide opened.

“Amber put this on your chest—” She automatically grabbed her shirt from the floor and covered her chest. BoA’s eyes wide open looking at her. “Amber…” She immediately close and locked the door so no one can enter and saw the situation. “You’re a girl?”

“N-noona…” Amber nervously uttered. “Noona please don’t tell them.”

“I can’t believe this.” BoA have a sigh and walk towards her.

“Noona… Please don’t tell Key. He will surely kick me out of the room—” Amber was now pleading and crying in front of her.

“Shhh… Don’t cry dear. I won’t tell. Stop crying now.”

“Noona.” Amber hugged the girl in front of her so tight.

“Unnie. Call me unnie when we’re alone, okay?”

“Dae Noo—Un-unnie.” The older cup her face to look up to her.

“Stop crying now, the make-up is fading. Hehe.”

“Dress up now. We will start the photo-shot in five minutes. You will tell me everything next time.”

“Yes Unnie. But, c-can you help me with this dress? I don’t know to wear this.” Amber said shyly.

“With pleasure dear.”

“I can’t believe you’re hiding this beauty. You look like goddess.” BoA complimented once they are done.

“I’m nervous.” Amber keep on taking a deep breath.

“Don’t be, just be natural. Let’s go.”

“Hey Amby, fighting!” Amber nodded started posing in front of the camera.

The photo-shot are doing well. They are now in the half when Key came.

“Hey Key.”

“Glad that you already found a replacement.”

“You cannot call her as just a replacement, she’s better than my models.” BoA proudly said.

“Where is she?” Key asked and BoA pointed at the model. Key stunned when he saw her. There’s something in her that made him attracted.

“Where is Jjong?” BoA asked but Key didn’t answer as he keep on staring at the model.

“Isn’t she looks familiar?”

 

AN: Hello...

and once again sorry for the late update...

Don't stop supporting me.

Hope you like this chap...

I'll try to finish the next chap tonight...

and the result of the photo-shot. (maybe on the next chap afteri'm done editing Amber's pic.)

Please Anticipate for the next chap. Something might happen. Mr. Kim (Key's father) will also appear on the next chapter, and all Haesicca supporters *caugh*, and Keyber's cute moments, well... let's just wait and see...

Please Subscribe and Comment... or

Hit the arrow up for the upvote over there... *feel shy...kekeke*

thank you...