Her Secret

The Handsome SHE

photo chapter03_zps19e4cad8.jpg

 

 

“Fine!” Key grabbed the hand beside him and pulled her on the waist. He pressed his lips against hers. Everyone was shocked. She was shocked. Her eyes got widen. She didn’t know what to do. She closed her eyes. Key deepened their kiss. He felt her arms wrapped around his neck. He pulled her closer. Minute later, he felt her returning his kiss.

They are enjoying the kiss… Everyone just watching them, they didn’t know what to do.

“Y-yah…” Amber pushed him.

“Whoahhh… That was…”

 “Hot.” Mir was the one who finished Dong Woo’s sentence.

“T-that was my f-first… Kiss.” Amber said in a low voice, biting her lower lip. Suddenly feel embarrassed of what just had happened yet she enjoyed that kiss.

“That was my first too… On a boy!” Key sarcastically said grabbing the glass from Jonghyun and took another shot. ‘Why I feel like I kissed a girl?’ he confusedly asked himself.

“Aishhh… He kissed him instead of me?” Nicole murmured on the other side, irritated to the fact that Key did not choose her.

“U-uhm… I’ll just drink water.” said Amber and went to the kitchen.

“Guess we better stop now.” Jonghyun said.

“Nae… Everyone’s already tired.” Jia said and helped So Hyun and Min to clean the living room.

 

Amber accidentally entered at the bathroom where Key was having a shower.

“Pink?” Amber blushed as her gaze at his pink boxer. She suddenly burst into laughter.

“A guy in a pink boxer? Hahahaha.”

“Yah… Amber. You will stop laughing or I will kiss you…” Key started walking towards her. Amber continuously laughed at him. Soon she realized that he was just inch away from her.

“Yah…” Amber nervously pushed him, but he was strong enough for her. Key grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

“You secretly want this right?” Key seductively whispered at her ear before crashing his lips onto hers. She was invaded by his kiss as she started to wrap her arms around his neck. Key’s hands were already exploring her body. She felt him laid her to the bed and placed himself on top of her.

“You ready?”

“Ahhhh!” Amber jolted up from her bed. “What was that?” she asked herself. That was the weirdest dream she’d ever had.

“Yahhh…” Key walked out from the bathroom with just a towel on his waist.

“O my God… Cover up.” Amber said as she looked away. His body is not masculine enough, but it was affected her.

“Tsk… Acting like a girl…” Key walked toward his closet, while Amber can’t control her eyes as she looked at his back.

“Stop staring at me… I’m started getting suspicious about you.”

Amber immediately looked away, blushing…

“I-I’m not staring at you…”

“Just make sure you’re not a gay… Or else I’ll kick your out of this room…”

“Of course I’m not a gay!” Amber got up from her bed. “I’m a girl !” she whispered.

“You said something?”

“Ani-I’ll take a shower.” She said and dashed into the bathroom.

“He’s so weird.”

 

“Get a partner and do 50 sit-ups.” Onew commanded to the boys.

“Hyung, we already run around the oval for about 15 minutes.” Taemin complained.

“85!” Onew said. Everyone started complaining.

“Sunbae, don’t torture them.” Amber chuckled.

“What them? You too.” Onew said to her.

“But-”

“No buts… Let’s make it 100.”

“You’re not serious right?” Jin Woon jokingly asked him.

“Not a serious face hyung!” Onew said and they had no choice just to follow his order. Being the leader of the boy’s dorm, he was the strict one when it comes to his subordinates. But sometimes he has reasons…

“Is he always like that?” Amber curiously asked. The boys just shook their head.

“I’m sure there’s the reason behind this.” Taemin whispered to her.

“Yah… You two.” Onew pointed Amber and Taemin. “You will do sit-ups or you want to clean the toilets?”

“Just do what he said… Aishhh… I don’t want to touch those yuckkee things again.” Key nagged at Amber who was happened to be the partners.

“O-okay…”

“Are you sick?” Key curiously asked as he looked at her red face.

‘Why I always remember about that weird dream?’

“A-ani… I’m just--”

“This is what you got for letting the underage drink.” Onew said to the boys with his poker face.

“We didn’t drink.” said Mir.

“Really? Check the account of that boy.” Onew pointed Jonghyun, referring to the picture that he uploaded last night. Everyone looked at the clueless boy.

“Youuuu…” they attacked Jonghyun. Onew then smirked and leave the boys.

“Hyung… Help.” Jonghyun shouted, he just ignored him and walked out of the room.

“Did I tell them that I also want to go to that sleepover? Aishhh… I can go there after the dinner date, why they didn’t even call me.”

 

“Where do you want to eat?” Yumho asked BoA as they got into the car.

“Anywhere… Let’s buy a scarf for Kibum first… I really missed that kid.” BoA said and Yunho drive on the way to the mall.

 

“Eomeonim.” Key said as he entered on a KimChi restaurant. He smiled at the middle aged woman who was now serving one customer.

“Kibum…” the middle aged woman smiled back. He immediately helped her with the plates.

“How’s the business?”

“Doing well.” The woman said. “How’s school?” the woman asked and he just shrugged his shoulder.

“Don’t tell me you got involved in a fight again.” The woman said as they took the vacant table.

“Ani.”

“Are you staying until dinner? I’ll call your father.” Said the woman and Key just smiled bitterly.

“I don’t want to see him.”

“Kibum.”

“Hyung…”

“Hey, you’re getting taller.” Key playfully punched the younger boy. Key and Ren we’re half-brothers. He was four years older than him. Ren was his father’s son on his second wife. His father married the a Taiwanese national girl three years after his mother died for giving birth to him. Mrs. Josephine treat him like a real son.

“You buy…the…?”

“Yah! Ren.”

“Ah umma… I’ll pay him…”

“Do you have money?”

“You’ll give me right?”

“Aishh… this kid…”

“Go get your skateboard at the car… It’s free.” Key said to his younger brother.

“Chinja? Omo... Thank you hyung.”

“…and will you cut your hair? You will be mistaken as a girl…”

“It’s pretty…” Ren said and run to his car.

 

“Sweater… sweater… Sweater…” Taemin walked around the women’s section to find sweater. He’s planning to surprise his bestfriend. He needs to make up things with her. They thought that he likes Jiyoung and Sulli’s starting to become awkward around him. The truth is, it was Sulli that he really likes. He finally found the sweaters when a familiar girl caught his attention. The girl turned and smile at him.

“Taeminnie…”

“Noona?” Taemin excitedly walked toward the girl.

“What are you doing…” BoA looked around. “…here?”

“Women’s section. Right. I’m finding a sweater for Jin Ri.” Taemin explained and BoA just nodded.

“Noona… I thought you’re in Japan?”

“I just got back Yesterday…”

“Yeobo…” A guy shouted. Taemin looked at the boy who we’re now walking toward them.

“Yeobo?” Taemin curiously asked BoA.

“Oh… It’s supposed to be a surprise, and since you already saw him… Meet your Yunho Hyung… my fiancé.” BoA explained.

“Fiancé?”

“Nae Taeminnie… I’m getting married!”

“Whoah… Congrats Noona…” Taemin happily hugged her.

“Thank you… By the way… Just keep about this from the boys okay? I want to surprise them…”

“Okay noona…”

“Yeobo let’s go… Changmin is already at the restaurant.” Yunho said.

“We’ll go first…” Taemin nodded and the couple walked away.

“Whoah… She’s really getting married…”

‘Wait a minute!’

“Omo… How about Key hyung… O my God… It will be a disaster.” Taemin went back to the dorm. Totally forgot about the sweater.

 

“Whattt?” Jonghyun, Onew and Minho was shocked at Taemin’s news.

“You mean… BoA noona?” Minho asked.

“Nae… She said it’s supposed to be a surprise…”

“It really surprised us…” Jonghyun said.

“Does Key already know about this?” Onew asked. They know the Key has a thing for BoA since they we’re in Junior High. BoA was their Math tutor. She became close to the five boys and they already treat her as they older sister, but Key was different. BoA was his first love.

“That’s the problem…” Taemin nervously answered.

“What’s the problem?” Key asked. Everyone turned to him.

“U-uhm… No-nothing hyung…” Minho was the one who answered.

“Liar.”

“It’s about me and Jin Ri…” Taemin said.

“What’s with my sister?” Minho asked. Taemin nervously looked at Minho.

“Hyung… We’re just… uhm… not in good terms now…” he answered.

“You two had fight?” Jonghyun asked.

“Ani—It’s about the ‘liking Jiyoung’ things.”

“So Jin Ri got jealous?”

“Who’s jealous?” Victoria asked as she walked toward the boys together with Krystal, Luna and Sulli.

“Ahhh—Nothing Noona…” Taemin immediately said as he saw Sulli.

“I thought I heard my name.” Sulli wondered and shrugged her shoulder. She took the seat next to her brother.

Krystal looked around the cafeteria and Minho noticed her. “Yah, Soo Jung… What are you looking for…”

“He’s not here yet…” Krystal said instead of answering him.

“She’s having a crush with Em-beo oppa.” Luna stated.

“Oowww…” Jonghyun turned to Minho. “Someone’s brokenhearted here.” He teasingly added that caused him receiving a death glare form Minho.

“Something’s wrong here.” Key still didn’t convinced.

“Yeah… Something’s wrong here…” Minho agreed.

“Eh? What?” Jonghyun asked.

“Your height!!!” Minho said and ran away from them, everyone laughed at Jonghyun.

“Yah… Sun Young… will you please stop laughing at me?”

“Well excuse me Mr. Dino headed guy, I’m not the only one laughing here!” Luna shouted.

“Here we are again!” the rest said and plugged their earphones while Jonghyun and Luna we’re nonstop arguing.

 

“Uhm excuse me Ajuma… Do you know a person named Josephine in this place?” Amber asked the old woman.

“I’m new here… Sorry.”

“Ah okay thank you…” she bowed and continued walking.

“I’m sure this is the place.” She whispered and looked around the place. She suddenly got hungry and entered at the old restaurant in the place. She’s searching for the address for almost 3 hours now. Amber took the menu book that gave by the old woman and ordered chicken ginseng soup. After less than ten minutes, the middle aged man brings her order. Amber started eating.

“You’re right umma… That young boy really looked like her.” the man said to the old woman while looking at Amber.

Amber suddenly stopped eating when she noticed the man looking at her. The old woman walked toward her table and took the seat in front of her.

“You really looked like her.” the old woman said and examined her face.

“Excuse me ajuma?”

“Oh… Sorry, I just remember one of my employee 16 years ago.”

“16 years ago?”

“Nae… You really resembled her. If I didn’t know her well, I’ll be mistaken you as her son. But she gave birth to a girl.” Amber suddenly got interested to what the old woman is saying.

“A girl? What’s the name of the woman?”

“Josephine…”

 

“Key hyung, where are you going?” Taemin asked as Key got up from his seat and walked away from their table.

“You’re not going to tell me, I gonna find out by myself.” said Key.

“Seriously hyung… It’s nothing.” Taemin was already panicking. Key just waved at them.

“Calm down Taem.”

“What we gonna do now?” Jonghyun asked.

“Follow him.” Onew said and the rest of the boys nodded as the girls were curiously watching them.

“Yah yah… Where are you guys going?” Victoria asked looking directly at her boyfriend.

“Uhm… babe, we’re just going to make sure Key didn’t do something bad once he found out.” Onew explained and gave Victoria a quick peek on the cheeks before running out of the cafeteria with the boys.

“Found out what?” Victoria asked and the girls just shrugged their shoulders.

 

“So, they really want to keep that thing from me… Asihh.” Key said to himself as he made his way to the bar. “She’s just getting married.” He added.

 

FLASHBACK…

Key suddenly stopped his car when he saw a familiar figure of a woman standing at the entrance of the mall. He immediately parked his car and followed her. She was with a man who ages closely as hers.

“Kkamshi…” Key blurted out. He immediately hides behind the dresses when the woman turned to his direction.

He really knows that girl. She was the one who holds his heart for a long time now. She was his beloved Noona. The only girl he was willing to spend his time for the rest of his life. She was his first love.

Key look at her, he was about to approach her when he saw Taemin talking to her. Soon the man walked towards them.

Did I heard it right? He asked himself. The man just called his beloved Kkamshi a Yeobo. He was hurt. The next thing he heard did not help his emotion.

‘She was getting married.’

He immediately walked away from that place…

End of FLASHBACK

 

“What is that man going to do in that bar?” Onew asked as they watched Key entered at the bar.

“I have no idea.” Jonghyun answered him.

“I think he already found out about Noona.” Taemin stated.

“He just got back from Aunt Josephine.”

“Yeah… But he probably heard us.” Minho popped from behind.

“Whoahh… Hyung.”

“You just gonna go by yourselves?”

“I’m not yet done with you…” Jonghyun was about to smack Minho but Onew stopped him.

“It’s not the right time for that… Let’s go inside.”

“Yeah right let’s go.” Taemin said.

“You stay at the car.”

“But-”

“No buts… You’re underage.” Onew said.

“Aishh…”

 

“She was just seventeen years old that time. I’m refused to hire her because she’s too young. Six months later, we found out that she’s pregnant.”

“What happen after she gave birth to m—uhm to that Yiyun?”

“A man came to this restaurant and forced her to give the baby to him.”

“Why did he want the baby? He planned to sell that innocent child!” Amber raised her voice.

“I don’t know the reason, so we keep her and the baby away from them.”

“T-them?”

“One night she came home crying… Without her daughter. She said that she caught by Beast’s people.”

“Who is Beast?”

“He was the leader of the most dangerous syndicate in Seoul. They were known for selling and exporting illegal weapons. He was Yiyun’s father.”

“What happen to the baby…” she was getting more curious, and what is the part of the Lee family on this story.

“She escaped from the gang, and took the baby with her. She went to her friends and gave the baby to them. But when she went to take her daughter, they were already left. She tried to contact them but she got no response.”

“Where is she now?”

“She left the restaurant two months after the incident. Last thing we know was she got married to a businessman… after that… we never heard anything about her. Sometimes, there were suspicious people that always watching outside the restaurant, we think that they were Beast’s people.”

“Did she come back here just for once?”

“I can’t answer that young man.” The old woman refuses to answer her questions.

“Where could I find her now?” She whispered. Her hopes are already fading slowly. Tears are already forming on her eyes.

“You crying?”

“Oh… Uhm… I’m just carried away with that sad story…”

 

“Where the hell is he now?” Jonghyun were looking around the bar.

“We’re supposed to be asking you that.”

“I told you keep your eyes on him, not on the girls.” Onew nagged at him.

“This won’t happen if you did not flirting with those girls.”

“I’m innocent, they pulled me.” Minho defended himself.

“And you’re enjoying yourself. Go find that kid, ppalli!”

“Aishhh… Arrasso.”

 

“Yah… Boy, give me your money.”

“Mwo?”

“Your money.”

“I don’t have money.” Key said and passed by the three men in front of him. The man stopped him and made him faced them.

“I said I won’t give you money.” Key got irritated. The men looked at each other before facing him. “Why don’t you just fix yourselves and go find a job.”

 He said to them.

“This .” One grabbed him at his collar. Key just stared at him. He was too lazy to fight, he was so drunk and didn’t even know where his car was.

“I know you…” one man smirked as he noticed him.

“You’re the son of the Kim’s Enterprise owner. Maybe we should call your father for ransom.”

“I… Have no… fatherrrr…” Key was already pointing at him.

“Bring him to the car.” The leader commanded.

“Yah!” Key shouted. He tried to get off from their grip. One gave him a punch on the stomach. The other man punches his face.  He started to fight for himself. He was feeling proud to himself after beating the two men and there were only one to go. It was going well until he saw and avoided a knife being thrown at him, it landed at one of the car on the parking lot. He chuckled when he noticed the car looked like Onews. The man attacked him from behind and managed to stab his right arm.

“Awww! You’ll regret this.” Key slammed him in front of the car. On the other hand, Taemin unplugged his earphone when he felt something bumped onto the car, he saw Key punched one man on the face. He immediately got out of the car to help his hyung.

“Oh my God, hyung what happen.” Taemin asked as he saw the stab on Keys right arm.

“Go back to the car.” Key said as the other man attacked Taemin. The poor kid got punched on his right eye.

“Ouch.” Taemin yelped.

“You, kiddo… Run!” Key yelled, and Taemin run to call for help.

 

“Aishhh… Where are they?” Taemin looked around to find his hyungs. After almost ten minutes, he finally found them.

“Onew Hyung!!!” Taemin jumped and waved at them.

“Yah, you kiddo why did you enter here?” Onew nagged.

“What happen to your face?” Minho worriedly asked as he noticed the bruise on his face.

“Key Hyung… he was… he’s in trouble…” Taemin said in between breaths.

“Mwo?”

“Where is he?”

“Parking lot!” He said and the three boys run out of the bar.

“So this was the bar looks like. So many girls.” He was about to walk to the dance floor when someone pulled his shirt. It was Onew.

“Yah… let’s go!”

“Aishh…”

They went to the parking lot only to found Key alone. Hand on his wound as he winced in pain.

“Where are those morons!” Jonghyun asked on his fighting position.

“Aish, they already ran away.” Key said as he throws the key to him.

“What’s this?”

“I can’t drive…” he answered referring to his wound.

“Key--”

“I don’t want to talk about this, let’s go back to the dorm.”

“Aish, this kid. He really don’t know how to respect me.” Onew complained.

“Enough hyung, he’s hurt.”

“Yeah right. Can we just have a little fun first?” Taemin said as he look back at the bar.
“We can.”

“Really?”

“After you reach your legal age.” Minho chuckled at the pouting maknae.

“Look Taem, you had black eye. Hahaha.” He added.

“Eh, chinja? Omo, my beautiful face.” Taemin checked his face on the rare view mirror.

“Hyung is that a scratch?” Minho pointed at the part hit by the knife.

“Where? Aishhh… Who did this? Omo my car.”

“Hyung I got black eyed.” Taemin pointed at his right eye.

“Omo, my Daisy…” Onew checked his car.

“Who’s Daisy?” Minho asked.

“Don’t know… My eye.”

“Shut up Taem, you didn’t take care of my Daisy.”

“You’re cheating hyung?” Minho asked.

“I’ll tell Vic Noona about this.” Taemin murmured.

“Don’t you dare kiddo, she’s Daisy.”

“The car?” Minho and Taemin asked unison.

“Yes. Oh my God… I need to repair this as soon as possible.”

“I can’t believe he’s worried about that Daisy instead of me.” Taemin said in a mimicking manner as he got into the car.

“You’re the weirdest hyung.” Minho said while shaking his head.

 

“Yah, aren’t we going to clinic?” Jonghyun asked.

“Ani, I can take care of this hyung.” Key said as he entered at his room.

“Okay then… Your face is worst.” Jonghyun pointed at his bruises.

“Just go to your room.”

“Aigoo, so rude Key, tsk tsk.”

“Shut up Dino.” He said as he slammed the door.

“Who told you to call me that?” Jonghyun shouted.

Key just chuckled hearing his complains behind the door. He walked toward his bed only to find the other bed empty.

“He’s still out this late?”

He stood up to grab a clean shirt from his closet but he stopped when he saw Amber soundly sleeping at the sofa, her shirt was lifted up to her chest. Key brows knit when he notices something on Amber’s chest.

‘Why he had his chest bandaged.’ He asked to himself.

“Is he injured or something?”

Now he realized that Amber always has a bandage on her laundry. He then proceed to examine her face.

“Now I just realized that your face is so small, you even looked like a girl to me. And what’s with that shape?” His gaze turned to her curves. ‘Amber, you’re just a pure mystery. You’re definitely a she?’

“Yah Key, you forgot something.” Key immediately pulled Amber shirt and covered her stomach with his jacket.

“What?”

“Your car key.” He throws the key to him. “What’s that?” Jonghyun tried to look what’s on the sofa. “Oww. My twin brother is so cute while sleeping.” Jonghyun said as he was pinching Amber’s face lightly.

“Yah. Stop that Jjong.” Key pulled him away from Amber.

“Aishh… You’re no fun. But, have you noticed, he really looks like a girl.”

“What? That’s nonsense.” Key immediately answered.

“I wished he really was a girl.”

“Yah, just go to your room. We- I mean, I really need a rest.”

“Aishh, okay.”

“Good night lil’ bro.” Jonghyun was about to hugged the sleeping Amber but Key stopped him.

“What are you planning to do. Get out. Aishh.” Key nagged at him.

“You’re so rude.”

“Whatever.” Key shouted that awaken Amber.

 

“Hey, you’re here.” Amber said as she fixed her position on the sofa. She suddenly noticed a jacket oh her waist. “Is this yours?”

“Where have you been all day?” he asked. He didn’t saw her all day.

“None of your business.” Amber said and walked toward her bed. “Uhm, your jacket.”

“Just throw it there.” He pointed at his bed. Amber was about to throw it but she noticed some blood stains and a hole on it. She immediately walked towards him and checked his right arm.

“Oh my God. You had fight or something?”

“Ani, I just—nothing.”

“Whatever… Sit here.” Amber led him to the sofa and look for something on her drawer. She walked back with a first aid kit on her hand and sat on the table right in front of him.

“Yah. What are you doing?”

“Shhh, don’t talk.”

“This will sting a little.” Amber said as she started cleaning his wound.

“Awww.”

“Sorry.” Key smiled to himself as he saw her worried for him. Amber looked up to him puppy eyed and slightly biting her lower lip. Key found it a cute part of her. Amber continued working on his wound and bandaged it up.

“Done… It’s their turn.” She said and started applying ointment on the bruises on his face. Amber blushed when she headed to the last one that was on the left side of his lips. Her hands were not helping as well as it started shaking.

“Ouch.. it hurts.”

“Omo, sorry.”

She gently blows on the cut on his lips to lessen the burning sensation. Her face getting hotter and hotter as she felt him staring at her.

Key smirked seeing her started to become uneasy around him. He thought this as a perfect timing to .

‘Wanna try me Amber Liu?’

Key slowly grabbed the kit from her hands and set it down beside him. Amber’s breath become faster as he lean his face towards her. He looked at her and she was just staring at him, having no idea of what was going on. Key was too close that she could feel his hot breath on her face, never breaking their eye contact, Key put his hands on the back of her head, making sure she can’t pulled back.

She looked down to his lips, she didn’t mean to but she did, making him smirked and leaned to her even closer.

“K-key…”

“You know that I can see you a girl more than a boy? You should go to sleep now before I kiss you again.”

 

AN: Hello madlang pipz...

Sorry for not updating fo almost 3 months...

I was just busy for...Prototype, Preboard examination, Final examination,

Application for graduation, Clearances... ect.

Next stop: GRADUATION... tanananan

Thanks to all my subscribers who waited patiently...

From now on... I will try my best to regularly update my stories...

But for the meantime...

How's my "Comeback" Chapter?

Key finally know that Amber is a girl... Jump jump jump...

Wondering what will happen next...

Watch out for the new characters that will come...

and how will Amber find her mother...

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT...

FIGHTING!!!!!