Sleepover

The Handsome SHE

tumblr_mgjlwyJhdq1ri75rzo1_500.jpg

 

 

“Mommy….” Amber jolted up from her bed and unconsciously hugged Key. Key’s eyes widen at her sudden action…

“Yah…” Key shook her shoulder but Amber just tightened her hug.

“Mommy…”

“I’m not your mother.” Key chuckled that made Amber awake and immediately push him away.

“Yahhh…” Key shouted as he fell on the floor.

“Omo… S-sorry. You hurt?” Amber worriedly asked.

“Aishhh… of course it hurts.” He said to her and rubbed his back. “Are you going to kill me?”

“I said sorry already.” Amber said to him in a guilty face. “Why are you in my bed?”

“I’m just going to wake you up because you keep on mumbling ‘Mommy...’ but you hugged me.” Amber felt her face become hot. “Are you sick? Your face is red.”

“Ahhh ani…” She got up from her bed and run to the bathroom.

“Weird.” Key mumbled and got back to sleep.

“Ahhhh…” Amber tapped her face lightly. “Why did I hug him? Oh God.” She washed her face with water. “Am I blushing?” she asked to herself. “Ani… ani…” she took a deep breath and walked toward the door. She peeks outside to check him. “He’s sleeping.” She went to her bed and tried to get back to sleep.

 

“Good morning.” Hyun Ah shout behind Amber.

“Oh hey…” Amber greeted back and waited for her. They went to their classroom together.

“Hey… Unnie.”  So Hyun waved to them from the door, Hyun Ah motioned her to come in. “Oh… hey handsome.” She said when she noticed Amber.

“Hi.” Amber smiled to her.

“What’s up?” Hyun Ah asked.

“Uhm. My parents went for a vacation this morning.” So Hyun started.

“And?”

“And I’ll be alone for tonight. I just want to ask if you want to sleepover.” So Hyun waited for an answer. Hyun Ah excitedly nodded and turn to Amber.

“Wanna come with us?”

“Uhhhm…” Amber think for a while, it’s not a bad idea and she will know more friends there and of course she will be away from her annoying roommate for just one night. “Why not.” She added and So Hyun happily squeezed her.

“Yahh stop that.” Hyun Ah pulled Amber from So Hyun’s hug. Amber chuckled at So Hyun who is now making faces. “Who else will come?”

“Jia and Min unnies, and Ji Young. I guess L oppa and Jonghyun oppa will come too.”

“Is that all? Invite more.”

“Okay, I will ask Taemin and Sulli then. I have to go. Bye Unnie, bye Em-beo oppa.” She waved and leaved the room.

“Oppa?” Amber chuckled because she feels it weird.

“Hi Em-ber!” Jonghyun said as he entered the room followed by Minho.

“Oh Hello…” she thinks for a while. “Jonghyun right?”

“Nae.” Jonghyun said and took his sit.

“Guess what?” Hyun Ah suddenly uttered when she noticed something, Amber waited for her to continue. “I just realized that you two can be mistaken as a twins.”

“Chinja?” Jonghyun asked Amber to face him. “You’re right. Hahaha.”

“By the way, this is Minho.” He said pointed Minho.

“Yow.” Amber waved to him. Minho just nod at her and walk to his sit.

“Oppa, wanna go sleepover at So Hyun’s place tonight?” Hyun Ah asked Jonghyun.

“I already said yes to her?” Jonghyun said and Hyun Ah giggled.

“What about Key oppa?” Hyun Ah was hoping that Key will also come.

“She didn’t ask him?”

“Ani… That girl is just afraid that Key oppa will reject her invitation.” Hyun Ah answered and Jonghyun and Minho chuckled.

“I’m sure he will…” Minho said from the front seat. Key is known for his rejecting every girl in the campus. When a girl asks him for a lunch, he will absolutely say no without even thinking.

“How can he reject So Hyun, is he a gay?” Amber wondered.

“I’m not a gay.” Key coldly said from the classroom entrance.

“I didn’t mention a name.” Amber said.

Key walked to his seat. “It’s so obvious that you’re talking about me.”

“And how can you be so sure?” Amber raised her eyebrow. Her feminine side came out sometimes.

“Well, I’m popular. Everyone is always talking about me.” He said and placed his hands behind his neck while his feet are on the chair in front of his.

“Aishhh…” Amber said and didn’t mind him at all.

 

“Em-beo…?” Hyun Ah keep on knocking at the door.

“Yahhh… move faster, she might break our door.” Key nagged at her. She double checked her bag. Key was lying on his bed reading some magazines about fashion stuffs.

“Arasso… I’m just checking if I forgot something.” She said to him. “You’re not going--”

“Not interested.” Key quickly answered.

“Aishhh… Such a Diva.” She rolled her eye and went to open the door. “I’m going.” She shouted.

“You don’t have to tell me.” He said. Amber just glared at him.

“Let’s go.” Amber said and Hyun Ah wrapped her arms around hers.

Key took a deep breath watching her leaving. ‘Why I can see him as a girl? I’m must be going crazy.’ he sighed and wiped away his crazy thoughts. He shook his head and gets back his attention to the magazine. Minutes later, he got bored and finding something to do. He rearranged the closets in their room until he felt tired. He was arranging Amber’s closet when he noticed something under her closet.

“Huh? Whose necklace is this?” he picked the necklace up and examined it.

“Maybe it’s Amber’s. Why he has this kind of necklace?” The necklace was looked old but still shining. It’s made from pure gold and has a heart shaped pendant. The necklace looked familiar.

“Did I saw it before?” he asked and think but he can’t remember where he saw the necklace. “Maybe it’s just the same.” He said and put the necklace into the small box and placed over Amber’s closet. He went back to his bed and tried to take a nap. Then suddenly he got a phone call from Jonghyun.

“What?” Key exclaimed.

“We’re going to stroll around the City… Want to join?” Jonghyun asked.

“Arasso… I’m already bored here. Just wait me at the parking lot.” He said before hanging up the phone and changed his shirt.

 

“Hyung what did he said?” Taemin asked when Jonghyun hang up the phone.

“He’s coming with us…” Jonghyun answered and pocketed his phone.

“Great… Where’s Onew Hyung?” Minho asked from the car window.

“He’s not coming… He had a dinner with Vic Noona’s parents tonight.” Taemin answered him.

“That’s the problem if you have a girl…” Jonghyun shook his head.

“Your just jealous hyung… Forget about Vic Noona. There are so many girls out there… Like… Sun Young…” Minho .

“That Brat? No way. Why don’t you ask Soo Jung for a date? I thought you had a crush on her.” Jonghyun back.

“Yah… Yah… Don’t change the topic… Aishhh.” Minho said and switched off the light inside the car to hide his already red face.

“He’s coming.” Taemin said and move inside the car.

“All right… Party time…” Jonghyun move into the backseat. Key joined him.

“Where are we going?” Key asked them.

“Just wait and see Hyung…” Minho looked at him.

“Great that you didn’t let the girls join this time.” Key said. Taemin looked away as he knows where the girls are. Minho switched the engine on and started driving.

 

“We’re here.” Hyun Ah shouted when they arrived at So Hyun’s place.

“Em-beo oppa!!!” So Hyun run to Amber.

“Yah…” Hyun Ah stopped her.

“Aishhh… I just want to hug him.” So Hyun pouted. Amber and Hyun Ah laugh at her. “Come in.” She widened the door opened and let them in. “I’ll just get something to drink.”

“She’s surely had a crush on you.” Hyun Ah said to Amber as they walk to the living room.

“She has a nice place.” Amber answered instead.

“Guess it’s only a one sided affection.” Hyun Ah said. Then the doorbell rang.

“Unnie… can you open the door?” So Hyun shouted from the Kitchen.

“Arasso.” Hyun Ah stood up to open the door.

“Aneyonghaseo!!!” Luna and Sulli’s voice echoed inside the house as they bowed.

“Yah… You don’t need to shout.” Krystal nagged at them. “Amber’s here?” She added when she saw Amber at the living room.

“Hi girls!” She waved at the girls. Then afterwards, Myung Soo and Dong Woo came followed by Jia, Min, and Ji Young.

“Hey Guys.” Said the voice from the door.

“Mir Oppa. You’re here too.” Sulli waved at him.

“Hey I’m here too.”

“Jin Woon Oppa.” Ji Young run to them.

“Yah… You didn’t wait for me.” Nicole appeared behind Jin Woon.

“Sorry Unnie… I’m just excited to come here.” Ji Young said to her.

“Key’s not here?” Nicole said instead.

“He’s not coming.” Amber said to her.

“How did you know?” Nicole turned to her.

“He said. He’s my roommate.” Amber annoyingly said.

“SHINee Oppa’s not here yet?” So Hyun suddenly said when they all gathered at the living room.

“They’re on the way.” Sulli answered her.

 

Minho continued driving along the streets of Seoul until he stopped in front of one convenient store.

“Why you stop hyung?” Taemin curiously asked.

“Hyung… Buy some beer.” Minho said to Jonghyun.

“Why me?” Jonghyun complained.

“We’re under age, they will not give us beer. You’re already twenty.” Minho answered him. Taemin and Key laugh at Jonghyun.

“Aishhh… Don’t mention my age. I’m not that old.” Jonghyun said and move out of the car.

“Where do we drink that beer? We’re not allowed to drink at the dorm.” Key asked when Jonghyun left.

“Just somewhere Hyung.” Taemin looked at him.

“I’m getting suspicious about the three of you.” Key said to them.

“Just ride along Hyung… We surely enjoy this night.” Minho assured. Then Jonghyun came back.

“I bought hard liquor instead of beer.” He said to them.

“Much better Hyung.” Taemin said.

“You’re not allowed to drink!!!” Minho, Jonghyun, and Key said unison.

“Aishhh…” Taemin pouted.

“Let’s go.”

 

“I’ll do my best sir. Just give me time.” The investigator said to the old man.

“Make sure you have good news next time you come to me.” Mr. Lee angrily said to the investigator.

“Yes sir.”

“You may go.”

“Thank you sir.” The investigator quickly gets out of Mr. Lee’s office. He saw Mr. Lee’s son standing outside the room. The young man quickly entered in his father’s office.

“Dad what is it this time, you hired an investigator to find Yiyun?” The young man said to his father. Mr. Lee ignored him and continued signing the papers on his table.

“Dad, just let my sister do what she want.” The boy shouted.

“She’s not your sister Donghae.” Mr. Lee yelled at him.

“What do you mean?”

“She’s not your real sister.” His father started. “She’s Josephine’s daughter.”

“Who is Josephine?” Donghae curiously asked.

“My and your mother’s friend. She gave Yiyun to us sixteen years ago and we never saw her again because I got a job here at LA.” Mr. Lee said.

“The times that I am with Halmoni in Korea?” Donghae asked and Mr. Lee nodded.

“So, she didn’t have to follow you because you’re not her real father.” Donghae said.

“She didn’t have to follow me if you marry Mr. Im’s daughter.” Mr. Lee yelled back.

“I didn’t love Yoona and she didn’t love me. You’re not the one who will decide for me.” Donghae’s voice echoed inside his father’s office.

“You will learn to love each other.” Mr. Lee said to him.

“I’m not going to follow you.” Donghae walked away and slammed that door of the office. He walked to the parking lot and kicked the wheel of his car to let out his frustration. “Aishhh… That crazy old man.”

 

“We’re here.” Minho said as he stopped the car. They got out of the car and Jonghyun push the doorbell button.

“Whose house is this?” Key asked but they ignored him. So Hyun came out of the house and run to the gate.

“Oppa…”

“Aishh… I can’t believe I let these bastards to bring me here.” Key annoyingly whispered as they entered the house.

“Jin Woon oppa give me that. Aishhh.” Krystal shouted as she tried to grab her pillow from Jin Woon.

“Andwae… Let me borrow it for a while.” Jin Woon said to her.

“Aishhh.”

“Soo Jung… Let him… Try this barbeque.” Luna pulled her to sit and feed her the barbeque.

“The girls are here?” Jonghyun asked.

“Of course we’re here oppa. Didn’t Taemin tell you?” Sulli answered him.

 “Yah Jinri, you said you’re going home!” Minho nagged at her.

“I just said that. Aishh.” Sulli said and stick her tongue out to her brother.

“Hey Key.” Key rolled his eyes as he heard Nicole’s voice.

“That’s another reason why I don’t want to come here.” He whispered again.

“Em-beo… come here… Let’s sing.” Hyun Ah pulled Amber and gave her the microphone.

“Gee… Gee… Gee… Gee…”

“Hey, Key knows how to dance that song.” Mir pulled Key. Amber secretly laughed at him as he glared at her.

“Yah, I’m not in the mood… Aishh.” He glared at Mir.

“Let me replace my Husband.” Dong Woo said that made them laugh.

“Yeobo, I thought I’m the only one.” Myung Soo . The whole house filled with their laughter.

“Oppa, what’s that?” So Hyun asked when she noticed that Jonghyun was holding something.

“Brandy.” Jonghyun simply answered.

“Oww… I forgot to buy liquor. Thank you for this.” she grabbed the bottles from his hand and went to the kitchen.

“Yahhh… You. Aishhh… that’s only for the boys.” Jonghyun shouted.

“Whatever oppa.”

 

“Yah. Lee Jinki, don’t be nervous.” Victoria said to Onew because he keep on stomping his feet and biting his thumb.

“I’m not nervous.” He denied. Victoria laughed at him.

“Oh, they’re here!”

“I’m just going to restroom.” Onew get up from his sit.

“Yah, yah… stay on your seat. They’re coming.” Victoria stopped him.

“Oh my God! Ottokhae?” Onew nervously grab the glass of water on their table and drink it bottoms up.

“Yah. You said you’re not nervous. Aishhh.” Victoria glared at her boyfriend and waved at her parents. Mr. and Mrs. Song walked towards their direction. Victoria and Onew get up from their seat to greet them.

“Good Evening Ma’am and Sir.” Onew bent ninety degrees.

“Good evening.” Mr. Song said to him.

“Don’t be too formal Jinki, you can call me Auntie.” Mrs. Song smiled at him.

“Ah-Uhm… Have a seat A-Auntie, Uncle.” He said and pulled a chair for Mrs. Song. Victoria raised her brow watching her boyfriend trying to have a good first impression from her parents.

“Let’s order.” Mrs. Song said and Mr. Song called the waiter.

“I hope they have chicken.” Onew suddenly said gaining a death glare from Victoria.

 

“Yah… You drink too much.” Jonghyun grabbed the glass of brandy from Key.

“I’m not… Aishhh… Give me that.” He said trying to get the glass from Jonghyun. They all know that can’t drink much alcohol.

“Aishh…” Jonghyun didn’t mind him then something popped in his mind. “What if we play truth or dare?” he said and they all look at him.

“Great idea oppa.” So Hyun clapped her hand.

“Let’s start.” Hyun Ah excitedly said.

“I’ll go get the bottle.” Jia get up from her seat and went to the kitchen. She got back with an empty bottle of suju.

“Where you get that?” So Hyun asked because they don’t have that kind of liquor in the house.

“At your dining table.” Jia answered her. “Actually, it’s not the only one, there were seven left at the table.” She added.

“Uhmm… weee driinkk that.”

“Em-beo?” they all turned to Amber.

“Yes. We drink that.” Krystal said.

“You too?” Minho turned to her.

“Aishhh… Let’s start the game.” Nicole impatiently said.

“Okay… Let’s start.” Jin Woon said. “Who will spin the bottle?”

“Me.” Min volunteered. She started to spin the bottle and it pointed to Minho.

“Truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“Whoahhh.”

“Tell Soo Jung that you like her.” Taemin said.

“Yah… Aishhh… fine.” Minho said and looked at Krystal who’s now busy having fun with Amber and Sulli. ‘Aishhh… that new guy.’ He thought and walked toward them. He grabbed Krystal away from Amber that shocked them. “Soo Jung-ah… I-I- I like you.” Krystal’s eyes widen. They all cheered for Minho so she thought that it was only a game. On the other hand Minho walk back to them with a red face. Sulli, Amber, and Krystal decided to join the game.

 

“I will stay with my parents tonight.” Victoria said to Onew.

“Okay. Take care. I’ll go back to dorm.” Onew said to her.

“You can’t enter at the dorm. It’s already closed.” She said. They have a curfew at their dorm. They can only stay out until 9:00 PM.

“I have this.” Onew showed the gate key to her.

“Aishhh… this man.”

“I’ll go. Auntie, Uncle.” He bent ninety degrees.

“Take care Jinki.” Mrs. Song said.

“I will Auntie.” He said goodbye to them and went to the parking lot to get his car. He drove back to the dorm.

“Huh? Why it’s so quiet this night?” he wondered. He entered at his room only to find it empty. He checked Jonghyun and Minho’s room. “Oww… Right. Sleepover.” He said as he remembered the sleepover plan of his dongsaengs.

Onew can’t sleep so he decided to open his laptop to surf the net.

“Oh… Jong uploaded a new photo.” He opened Jonghyun’s profile to check the picture. “What the…” he said as he saw the latest selca. It was a picture of Jonghyun with Taemin and Amber drinking brandy as his background.

“Aishhh… They’re all dead.”

 

“Truth or dare?”

“Truth.” Nicole said as she was expecting something.

“Who do you like. Mir oppa or Jin Woon oppa?” Ji Young asked.

“Key.” Nicole answered.

“He’s not in the choices.” Amber said.

“Whatever.” Nicole said and started spinning the bottle. It pointed to Taemin.

“Dare.” Taemin said.

“Okay… I dare you to choose who you like between Ji Young and Jinri.” Nicole said.

“Unnie…” Sulli and Ji Young said unison.

“I-I-I like J-Ji…”

“Is it Ji Young?” Nicole asked.

“Me?” Ji Young asked while blushing. Taemin looked at Sulli as she looked away to avoid his gaze. Things get awkward between the three of them.

“Yah… Spin the bottle.” Jonghyun said and Taemin spin the bottle and it pointed to Myung Soo. He chooses truth.

“If Em-ber hyung is a girl, are you going to date her?” Taemin playfully asked.

“Yah.” Amber shouted.

“Yes.” Myung Soo simply answered.

“Dare!” Dong Woo said.

“I dare you to go outside the house and shouted that you’re a Gay.” Myung Soo said and Dong Woo got up and went outside the house. They all laugh as they heard him shouting outside.

“I thought you’re not going to do that.” Key made a high five with Dong Woo. He started to spin the bottle and it pointed to Key.

“Truth or Dare?”

“Dare!” Key said and Dong Woo smiled evilly.

“Yah, what’s with that smile?” Key nervously asked. He knew Dong Woo has something funny on his head.

“I dare you to… Wait, what should I dare you?” he thinks for a while. “Ahhh… I know… hehehe…” everyone waited for him to speak.

“I dare you to KISS this new guy. On the lips!” He said pointed to Amber.

“That’s easy… Ki—What???” Key glared at him.

“Yahhh…” Amber looked at Dong Woo.

“Wae… Don’t want? Then kiss Nicole.” Dong Woo said.

“What?” Key sighed in disbelief.

“We’re waiting Key!” Jia impatiently said.

“We gave you choices. Kiss, Nicole or Amber.” Min said. Everyone waited for him to move. Key then took a deep breath. Amber got nervous.

“Fine!” He grabbed the hand beside him and pulled her on the waist. He pressed his lips against hers. Everyone was shocked. She was shocked. Her eyes got widen. She didn’t know what to do. She closed her eyes. Key deepened their kiss. He felt her arms wrapped around his neck. He pulled her closer. Minute later, he felt her returning his kiss.

They are enjoying the kiss… Everyone just watching them, they didn’t know what to do.

 

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW:

“Hyung, we already run around the oval for 15 minutes.” 

“Sunbae, don’t torture them.” 

“No buts… Let’s make it 100.”

 

"Missed me?"

"K-Kkamshi?"

 

 

AN: Chapter 02 ;)

More chapters to come...

I hope U like this chapter...

Pls. Comment and Subscribe

What will Onew gonna do to the boys????

Getting curious of who did Key kiss???

AMBER or NICOLE...

(Sorry... i make Nicole a mean girl here... But she's also part of the gang.)

Watch out of the realationship of Key and Amber here...

I'll updete more as soon as possible...

FIGHTING!!!!