The Tease

The Handsome SHE

photo chapter05_zps3f3cd317.jpg

 

 

“Isn’t she looks familiar?” Key asked as he looked at the model more fixedly.

“You think? Hey I’m asking you why Jjong aren’t with you.”

“Henry seonsaengnim called. Jjong need to attend the violin lesson or else he will be drop out from the class.”

“Ahh… She’s pretty right?”

“Ani.” BoA confusedly looked at him.

“She’s not pretty… She’s beautiful.”

“It’s the first time I heard you said that.” BoA chuckled.

“I said it to you before.”

“Chinja? I can’t remember.”

“But seriously Noona… What’s her name?”

“Ask her later.” BoA teases him.

“Aishh…”

Key just watching the photo-shot until the model came out with the last dress. The model looks stunning at the knee-length cocktail dress and her back are exposed. The model gaze at him and it made him smile.

 

Amber was doing well on the pictorial but she tense when her eyes landed on a boy who were watching at her. She became more nervous when he smiled at her.

‘Otokhae… Is he watching me for a long time now?’

“Look at the camera…” the photographer said to her.

Her hands were shaking. She even gulped for the seventh time. She can’t help looking at him. His stares are so intense that made her blushed.

“Okay, well take the last shot.” The staffs help her to do the final pose that made her look seductively y.

“Nice one.” The photographer smiled to her before doing a shake hands with her. “You’re beauty is just stunning.”

“Thank you ajushi.”

Amber blushed hard as the staff complementing her. He bowed to everyone but she blushed even more as she looked at Key who was now walking toward her.

‘Omo… Did he recognize me? What I’m gonna do now…’

Her feet fixated on the floor as Key get nearer and nearer. ‘What’s happening to my feet?’ She just closed her eyes and just waited for what will happen.

“Yeoboseo?” She slowly opened her eyes. Key was facing his back to her talking to someone on the phone. She took this a chance to run to the dressing room.

“Unnie, where is my clothes? I need to change before he recognized me.” Amber was already panicking.

“Uh… Want to change already.”

“What if he saw me with this.” She worriedly said but she hit her head when she realized. “Pabo… He already saw me.”

“Aigoo… So cute.”

“But he didn’t recognize me, right?” Amber was not sure but she hopes he didn’t.

“I hope… You’re beautiful with or without make-up.” BoA , but the truth is she’s really not sure if Key recognized Amber or not.

“Unnie…”

“Hehe… Go change now, I’m sure he didn’t recognize you.” BoA said as she gave her the clothes.

“Thank you unnie.”

 

“Okay… bye.” Key pocketed his phone as the call ended. ‘Why Mir is always interrupting when my life is getting exciting.’

“Where’s is that girl?” Key rubbed the back of his head when he did not saw the girl that was just standing there earlier.

Hey… Onew hyung said don’t forget to bring Amber along with you back to the dorm.

“Speaking of Amber…” He thinks for a while. Key shook his head and let out a chuckle as he realized something. He then proceeded to search for her.

“Unnie, where is my clothes? I need to change before he recognized me.”

“What if he saw me with this.” “Pabo… He already saw me.”

“But he didn’t recognize me, right?”

Key can’t stop smiling as he walked away from the place before somebody saw him eavesdropping. ‘Pabo.’

“Ajushi, can I see the pictures?” He asked the photographer who took the pictures earlier.

“Sorry Sir but we can’t show the pictures without the permission.”

“Let him.” They look at BoA who was now standing not far from them. Key turned to the photographer with a smirk on his lips. The photographer led him to the computer. Key look at the picture one by one. He can’t stop smiling seeing how she didn’t show awkwardness in every photo. A smirk formed on his lips as he thought of something. He brought out his phone out of his pocket and took a snap of the pictures on the computer. ‘I’m such a genius.’

“Now I have a copy. Haha.”

“Interested in her?” Key startled as he look at BoA. He immediately put his phone back to his packet.

“What are you talking about?”

“You’re interested in her.” BoA pointed at the computer monitor.

“Ani… That’s nonsense. I need to go now. Where is Amber? I didn’t saw him since I got back here.” He said continuously.

“Amber just left.”

“Ahhh… Okay, I’m going then. Bye Noona.” He said. BoA just watched him leaving the place. She shook her head and turn to Amber’s face on the computer monitor.

“You can’t fool me Key… You’re not a good liar. Right Amber?”

photo Photo001-Copy_zpsed27fdf8.png

photo Photo001_zps441d4a95.png

Click the numbers below to view the large copy of the photo

1 || 2 || 3 || 4

Key run as fast as he can, so he could reach Amber. After a few minutes he finally saw her sitting at one bench near the bus station. He walked slowly towards her. She was massaging her ankle as she whine in pain.

“Aishhh… That’s why I don’t want to wear those stupid hills.” Amber whispered but Key heard it.

“Where have you been?” Amber startled as she hear Key’s voice beside her.

“Uh- How long have you been there?”

“Don’t answer my question with a question.”

“Are you out of your mind, of course I been in Noona’s boutique.” Amber yelled at him.

“But I didn’t saw you there.”

“Huh? B-because I-I help her to find a new model. Yeah.” She said nervously. Key seems like fall for it, so she sighed as a relief.

“What happen to your feet?” Key asked again.

‘Aishh… Why this man keeps on questioning me?’ she cleared before answering his question. “Uhm, I was searching for the model for almost three hours, I didn’t know that they already found one.” she lied.

“Sorry I forgot to inform you.” Key sat up and offered his hand to her. Amber curiously looked up at him. “Let’s go eat. I’m hungry.”

“Huh?”

“Aishhh.” Key rolled his eyes because Amber just staring at his hand so he took a hold on her hand and lifted her on his back.

“Yahhh! Put me down. Aishh.”

“Be quiet. You’re getting heavier when you are talking.”

“Oh God… This is so embarrassing.” Amber felt so embarrassed so she can’t do anything but to put her arms around his neck and put her hood on while hiding her face beside his head. Key smirked as he imagined how red she is now.

“Don’t be shy. You’re with the almighty Key.”

“Who will not be embarrassed when you’re with someone whose was wearing a shades when it’s already night.”

Key took of his shades and turned to her. “Satisfied?”

Amber blushed on how close their faces are. “Uhm… Put the shades back on. I forgot that you have a black eye.”

She looked away to avoid his gaze.

 

“Yah… can you eat slowly?” Key said annoyingly because Amber was nonstop shoving the food on .

“Stop mocking me and just eat your food. Aishh.” Amber said in a full mouth.

“Don’t talk when your mouth is full.” Key nagged at her. “Aishh where are your manners.”

“Are your feet still hurt?” Key asked in concern, Amber just look at him and continue eating. “Amber.”

“Aishh…” She just took a quick glance at him.

“Yahhh.” Key yelled so Amber gave him a questioning look.

“I’m talking to you…” Key made her face him. Still Amber didn’t speak.

“Amber Liu.” Amber opened lightly and drank water before turning to him.

“What?”
“I’m asking you if you’re feet still hurt. Why you didn’t answering me?” Key said, annoyed.

“I’m eating.” She answered.

“We’re both eating.” Key was now pissed off.

“You just said ‘don’t talk when your mouth is full’, I’m just following you.”

“You can talk after swallowing your food.”

“But my mouth is always full when I’m eating.” Amber said to herself and pouted.

“Aishh… Whatever, just eat and finish the food. We’ll go back to the dorm after this.”

 

Amber and Key finally reached the school but unluckily the gate was already close. Amber checked the time on her wristwatch.

“Oh great. 10:45.” She have a big sigh and leaned on the wall. The school gate usually locked at exactly 9:00 in the evening.

“What we gonna do now. Should we call Onew sunbaenim?” Amber asked.

“He will just nag at us if we call him.” Key said while checking the height of the gate.

‘Wait…I know what he was thinking…’

“Yah, what are you planning to do?”

“We have no other choice.”

“We will end up in the detention room if they caught us jumping over the fence.” Amber said. He rolled his eyes to her.

“It’s not a fence, it’s a gate.” Key mocked at her.

“Yeah, but the punishment is the same.”

“Yah, stop complaining. Aish… If you don’t want, wait here ‘till morning, I really want to sleep now.” Key started to climb on the gate.

‘Huh? He will really leave me here. Omo.’

“Yah wait.” He looked down to him. Amber tried to climb but she can’t as she can’t find a spot where she can step to support her legs.

‘Oh God, why don’t you just give me wings?’

“K-key… Can you help me?”

“Aishh.” Key got down to help her. “Uh-uhm.” He hesitantly put his hands on her , but it was the only way to pushed her up. ‘Why he was touching my…’ Amber’s eyes widened when she felt his hands on her , but she can’t complain because she’s the one who asked for his help.

“Yah… Why aren’t you moving? Ummmp…Move.”

“Arra—arrasso.”

Once Amber got into the other side, she just watched Key as he expertly climbed over the gate.

“Don’t be amazed on my spiderman moves. I’m always doing this.” Key joked around and grabbed her arm and pulled her to run to the dorm before the school patrol can see them. Hard laughing can be heard once they reached their room.

 

“Em-ber oppa!” Amber startled at Krystal’s voice. Krystal ran towards her as she were puzzled looking at the younger girl. It’s the third time Krystal shouted her name on that day. First is this morning when she’s having a breakfast with Jia and L. Krystal greeted her and pinched her cheeks at the cafeteria. She’s always greeting her but lately she’s becoming so touchy. Second time is when she’s walking to her music class. Krystal stopped beside the window where she were sitting and started making cute face that made her chuckled. Mr. Ryeowok thought that she was laughing at him, so she received a punishment by singing three songs in front of the class. And the third time is now.

“Hey Krys. What’s up?”

“Ani, I just want to give you this.” Krystal gave her the box. She set aside her guitar and confusedly looked up to her.

“What’s this?”

“Cookies. I made that for you.” Krystal said happily.

“Uhm… Thanks.”

“What chu doin?” Krystal asked cutely.

“Uhm writing a song.”

“Chinja? Can you sing it?”

“Huh? It’s not yet finish, maybe next time.”

“Owkie… Hey are you not going to eat the cookies?” Krystal asked so she opened the box but she chuckled as she saw what’s inside.

“Only one?” She asked.

“Nea…Whattt?” Krystal shrieked and snatched the box from her. She checked the box and unconsciously eaten the last cookie. “Aishhh… That stupid Choi Minho… I told him to eat only one not to leave only one… he’s so dead.” Krystal ran away from the soccer field to find Minho leaving Amber totally dumfounded.

“She made that cookie for me but she eat it. I’m craving for cookies now.”

 

“Hyung, why you suddenly want to attend the practice?” Taemin asked Key as he changed his school uniform into soccer uniform.

“I just feel like I want to…” Key just said and looked for his shoes. “I miss wearing this uniform… Hey Taem, have you seen my shoes?”

Taemin gave him a nervously smile. “It’s—it’s in my locker. Hehehe.”

“Aishh… This kid.”

“Hey Hyung, welcome back to the team.” Dong Hoo shouted happily as he entered the locker room.

“Yah, stop that gayness.” Key mocked at him.

“I can’t wait to tell Siwoon Seonsaengnim and the team about this.” Dong Hoo ran out of the room and called everyone.

Key just got back to the soccer team. He stop playing for two years. They didn’t know why he leave, he just leave the team.

“You really want to go back to the team.” Mr. Choi Siwoon, who was the soccer team coach, seriously looked at him.

Key cleared his throat because of Mr. Choi’s seriousness. “N-nae seongsaengnim.”

“Then prove it to me. Make me believe in you again.”

Key bowed at him before leaving Mr. Choi’s office. He really wants to go back to the team. He really wants to play again.

“Welcome back hyung.” Key was shocked seeing his teammates waiting for him outside the office. Chanyeol and Baekhyun happily hugged him.

“They just missed you.” Dong Woo said to him.

“Aishhh… Let’s start the practice.” Joon tried to hide his happiness for his comeback as well as L.

 

“Chinja?”

“Nae, I saw him at the field.”

“Omo… Let’s watch.”

“What’s wrong with them?” Amber asked because the girl students are running to the soccer field like there is a celebrity there. Victoria and Onew just shrugged their shoulder and continued their lovey dove moment.

“What day is today?” Luna suddenly asked.

“Wednesday.” Krystal answered her.

“It’s a pre-match day.” Luna stated.

“Pre-match?” Amber curiously asked.

“The soccer team special practice every Wednesday. But it’s weird that these girls are excited to watch the game today.” Victoria said and chuckled.

“Last time I saw these girls being crazy in soccer game was two years ago. When Key is still part of the team.” Onew said.

“Key is a soccer player?” Amber asked.

“Nae, but he stopped playing.”

“Why?”

Krystal gave her an ‘I don’t know look’.

“Hey are you guys not going to watch the game?” Jonghyun asked them. He seems like he run because he was catching his breath.

“What’s special with that soccer game today and everyone wanna watch it?” Krystal rolled her eye.

“Minho called me. Key is playing soccer again.” As he said that, they hurriedly run to the soccer field and Amber just curiously followed them.

 

Key was trying to do his best in the game. He got a chance to score but he missed it. He nervously looked at Coach Choi but he was just watching the game. He can’t read his reaction.

“Hey, It’s okay. You almost did it.” Dong Woo said to him.

He got a chance for the ball again. ‘I need to goal at least one.’ He thought.

“Yah… Kim Kibum. You can do it!!!” he heard. He turned to look at the source of the voice.

“K.I.B.U.M. Kim Kibum.” The middle age man holding a megaphone and a pom-pom cheered again.

‘Aishhh… What is he doing? That crazy old man.’

“Uncle?” Jonghyun, Taemin, and Minho said unison.

“Hello boys. Let’s cheer for my son.”

“What? He’s Key’s father?” Amber asked.

“Yes.”

“No doubt about that.”

“Like father, like son.” Krystal said.

“Appa, stop that. Aishh, this is so embarrassing.” The blonde young one said to Mr. Kim.

“I’m just supporting your brother.”

“Kim Kibum. K.I.B.U.M.”

“Oh God. I don’t know this man.”

“His sister is cute.” Amber commented.

“He’s a boy.” Sulli laughed at her.

“What?”

“The name is Ren, his younger brother.” Luna said behind her. “He’s cute right.”

“They’re sure family of a Diva.” Amber said and chuckled.

Key can’t decide if he will pass the ball or he will goal. He can’t move his foot. He got tensed because of the loud cheer of the crowd. He turned to coach Choi and he just nod at him.

“Yah Key. Fighting!” Amber shouted that made him back to himself. He looked at her, he doesn’t know but he feels like he gain back all his courage when he saw her. “You can do it.” He didn’t hear it. He just read the movement of her lips. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes as he kicked the ball. His ears become deaf from the cheer of the crowd as he heard nothing but just his heartbeat.

Goal.

He got back to himself when he felt someone’s arm on his shoulder. “You did it.” Joon smiled and patted his back. The cheers become louder.

“Coach.” Key tensed because their coach walked towards him.

“Welcome back to the team.” Coach Choi said while patting his shoulder.

Key bowed ninety degrees. “Thanks coach.”

“You did great.” Suho grinned at him.

“Thanks hyung.”

 

“Yah, what are you guys doing here?” Key yelled at his father and brother.

“Blame Appa, he just dragged me here.” Ren said while pointing at their father. “Your room is nice.”

“Don’t you dare touch anything.” Key warned him.

“We just want to support you.”

“How did you know that I got back to the team?”

“You know me well.” His father can’t stop grinning ear to ear. “I have sources.”

The door opened and it was Amber. “Uhm… Sorry. I didn’t mean to—”

“Owh, is he your roommate? He’s cute. What’s your name?” Mr. Kim jerked over the sofa and pinched her cheeks. Key and Ren shook their head at their father’s action.

“I-I’m Amber.”

“Amber… isn’t that a girl’s name? Well it’s cute. I can imagine you to be my daughter in law, if you’re a girl.” Amber blushed as she heard that.

“Yah, stop saying nonsense.” Key yelled.

“I can’t help it. He’s pretty. Hey Amber, can you become a girl for my Kibum.”

“Mwo?”

“Yahhh… asihhh. Why is this man always like this?” Key said in his Diva tone.

“Oh my God, I don’t know him.” Ren said not far from Key’s Diva tone.

Amber tried to hold back her laughter seeing three Divas together right in front of her.

 

 

“Mom, please give me her address in Korea.” Donghae pleaded at Mrs. Lee. He took two weeks leave from his work. He wants to go to Korea. He really missed his little sister. The company gave him a vacation to Thailand originally, he just requested to change it to Korea. He really wanted to see that girl again, searching for his sister is just a plus.

Donghae was relaxing at one of the coffee shop. He hadn’t sleep well because of so much partying the past two night straight. He was busy reading some business magazine when she approaches him.

“Uhm, excuse me. I'm sorry to bother you, but can I sit here? Everywhere else is full.”

‘Oh my Angel fallen from heaven.’ He just nodded but he didn’t realize that his mouth is still open.

"Thank you so much, I promise I won't stay long." He thank to himself that he was wearing his shades or else the girl will be awkward because he was staring at her.

‘You can stay as long as you want my Princess.’

She was sipping her latte while txting someone on her phone. I was just staring at her for the whole time. She was just quiet... really quiet, just checking her phone as she sipped her drink. It’s not his first time he laid his eye on a girl, he always did, he doesn’t know how many times already. He can’t even count those with his fingers. But this one is different, she’s pretty. Her beauty was stunning with her blonde hair. Her phone rang and she answered it.

‘She’s Korean.’ Donghae smiled from the fact. He heard her talking about her flight back to Seoul and visiting Korean International University. Yeah right, he’s such an eavesdropper.

“Thank You Sir. I’ll be going.” Donghae startled by her.

“Uhm… No probs. The name is Donghae, Lee Donghae.” The girl smiled and he immediately recorded that on his mind.

“I thought you aren’t going to talk. I’m Jung Jessica.” They did a shake hands before Jessica bid a goodbye and leave the coffee shop.

“I sent her to Korean Int. University.” Donghae got excited at what he heard.

“Seriously? Korean International University?”

“Yes, why?”

“Nothing Mom, you’re genius.” Donghae hugged Mrs. Lee tightly and happily went to his room.

“Huh?”

 

Amber entered at the bathroom still on her basketball jersey. She feels so stinky because of the four hours practice. Minho gave her a one on one game. He really wants to give her a tiring day but she enjoyed it. She understands that Minho was just jealous of her because Krystal keeps on hanging out with her for the past three days. She entered at the bathroom and locked the door. She really needs to take a shower. She started to pull off her jersey but leave her wife beater on. She first washed her face at the sink but she startled when she heard the shower . She saw Key’s figure behind the shower curtain.

“Gosh, why I didn’t notice him earlier.” She whispered and hurriedly reached the door knob but the door won’t open.

“What’s wrong with this door? What to do. What to do?” Amber started fanning herself. “You stupid door. Please open.” She tried to calm herself so that Key won’t notice her but she end up pounding the door.

“Yah! What are you doing here?” Key yelled at her. Amber automatically covered her eyes from the sight. Key was just wearing his boxer shorts.

“What’s the point of entering here while I’m showering if you will cover your eyes like that… As if I didn’t know that you just want to peep on me.” Key mocked her.

“I’m not… I-I just want to take a shower and I didn’t noticed that you’re in here.” Amber said while looking away from him.

“Then take a shower with me.”

“Mwo?” Amber shouted but her eyes landed on his chest.

“e.”

“Uh- I-I I’ll take a shower later… C-can you help me with this door.” She said in shuddering voice. “So I can go out.”

“Open it yourself. I’m busy with my business here.” He said and get back inside the shower room.

After almost thirty minutes, Key finally stepped out of the shower room. “It’s your turn.” Key said to her. Amber just looked at him. He walked towards her and she automatically stepped backward until her back hit the edge of the sink behind her. She froze on her feet while she looked at him with wide eyes. Key smirked at her as he decided to . He was mentally laughing as he knew what was running in her mind. He continued walking towards her until their bodies are just inch apart.

“Y-yah.” Amber nervously said. Key blocked her by putting his arm over her shoulder. Amber closed her eyes tightly as he leaned over. Anticipate on what was going to happen next. Her eyes slowly opened and her face turned red because his chest was now touching her cheek. Key can’t stop smirking on how red she is now.

“Waeyo? I’m just picking this.” Key showed her the towel that was hanging on the wall behind her.

‘Ahhh… Pabo, Pabo…Amber.’ She thought as she smacked her head lightly.

“Why are you so red…huh Amber?”

 

“Hyung, do you have a face cream?” Taemin asked.

“I forgot to buy yesterday. Asked Key, I’m sure he has stock.” Onew said and Taemin made his way to Key’s room.

“Why is it so quiet?” He wondered. Then…

“Hold it harder…Aish.”

“Can you do it faster, are you a gay?”

“I’m not.”

“Huh? What are they doing inside the bathroom?” Taemin’s eyes wide open as he ran to open the bathroom door. “This can’t be, they’re both guys.”

“In count of three we’ll both do it harder.”

“Okay one… two—”

“Yah! You two STOP THAT THING THAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW.” Taemin shouted as he opened the bathroom door. Key and Amber was shocked. Taemin had his eyes closed the whole time and he even covered it with his hands so that he won’t be able to see what they were doing.

“Yah… I was so shocked because of you.” Key shouted.

“LEE TAEMIN?”

 

 

AN: Udated!!! hehehe 

How's this chap???

Please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT

Don't stop supporting me...

(so  pissed off about Taemin's we got married... aishhh... my baby Jinri...)

thanks God that it's not Key and that girl... or else... I will quit K-pop...

(But I want KeyBer on that show... kekeke)

KEYBER Fighting!!!!