Brother?

The Handsome SHE

 

Taemin laughed hard as Amber and Key tried to explain what really happened.

“I thought you guys are doing funny inside.” Taemin said while still laughing. He received a smack on the head from Key.

“We’re boys. What made you think that way?” Amber glared at him.

“ert.”

“I’m not. Have you forgotten that you guys had kissed once?” Taemin reminded them about the kiss on So Hyun’s house.

“That one is just a game.” Amber, who was now blushing said.

“Whatever. Anyway, hyung do you have a face cream?” he turned to Key.

“Aishh… Why did you guys not buying your own cream…” Key said and went to the bathroom to grabbed one cream.

“Onew hyung forgot to buy one.”

“Whatever! Here.” He gave the face cream to Taemin.

“Thank you hyung. I’m going now, just come here because of this. Bye.” That’s all he said and dashed out of their room.

“That kid.” Key shook his head and turn to Amber. “Aren’t you going to have a shower?”

“Ohh… I forgot. I’m gonna take a shower now.” Amber made her way to the bathroom. Key’s eyes gaze on her chest, the upper part of her bandage is showing because she was only wearing a singlet.

‘Aishh this girl are not thinking… What if Taem noticed it.’

He lay on his bed while busy thinking about Amber. He was so curious of why she entered at the school and disguise as a boy. Whatever her reason, he need to find out as soon as possible. He looked at her picture on her side table. He chuckled as he remembered her reaction everytime he was changing his shirt in front of her, her reaction was priceless. He jolted up from his bed when some idea popped on his head.

“Great idea!” he said. He bent down and started to push his bed next to Amber’s bed. He fixed the bed sheet and smiled to himself while looking at his work, the bed was like a double bed now.

“Much better.” He said sitting down while still smiling. The bathroom door opened and revealed Amber. She was adorable in her wet hair and gray knee length pants and a pink shirt.

“Smiling all by yourself, are you crazy?” she said walking towards her closet. Key ignored her and lay on the bed. He was already half sleep when Amber yelled.

“Yah, where did my bed go?”

Key pointed the other side of the bed.

“What did you do to the beds? How can I sleep there?”

“Close your eyes.”

“Funny.” She said rolling her eyeballs and grabbed her pillow and blanket and went to the sofa.

“We’re both guys. You can sleep next to me.” Key was teasing her. Getting her sleep next to him was his original plan. He just wanted her next to him.

“You wish.” Amber sticking her tongue out to him and laid her body on the sofa. Key pouted to the fact that his plan was ruined.

“Omo… the bed is so soft.” He yelled out. Amber ignored him. He even rolled his body on the bed.

“I can’t believe I can sleep better now…” he said once again. Amber got up and walk to the bed. Thinking that nothing is wrong if because he knew her as a boy.

“M-move.”

“Huh?” he acted like curious.

“I said move.”

“This is my bed.”

“That’s my bed too… Now, move.” Key move to the other side of the bed and Amber lay on the other side. He can’t stop smiling on victory.

 

“Guys let’s go… We’re gonna be late.” Sulli yelled and Victoria and Luna went out of their room.

“You’re so excited huh.” Luna said as they walking out of the girl’s dorm. They were going to airport to follow Krystal. Today is the day Jessica scheduled to be back to Korea. She was gone to L.A. for almost two months to visit their parents. They were in the parking area when the boys, together with Amber saw them.

“Hey, where are you girls going?” Taemin asked.

“Yeah, this girl is dressed up well.” It’s Jonghyun who’s pointing to Luna.

Luna glared at him. “Why would you care, Dino?”

“Uhm… We’re going to Inchion. Jessica Unnie will arrive in just an hour.” Sulli explained. The girls are known to be close to the older Jung. Jonghyun, on the other hand, who was having a long time admiration on Jessica, suddenly got excited when heard the girl’s name.

“Jessica noona?”

“Yeah. And Krystal is already waiting for us so if you’ll excuse us…” Luna exclaimed looking mainly to Jonghyun.

“Can we come with you?”

“We also want to see Jessica Noona.” Taemin said. Victoria looked at Onew who was only smiling at her. Amber just looked at them alternately, curious of who is that Jessica they were talking about.

“Yeah, we miss Sica Noona.” Key spoke from behind.

“So?”

“We all can’t fit inside my car.” Victoria said in a matter of fact.

“We can use Minho’s van.” Jonghyun suggested. Minho was the only one who had a van that can fit ten persons.

“Why mine?” Minho complained and Onew put his hand on his shoulder.

“Why? Don’t want? It’s Jessica, Krystal’s sister.” Onew gave emphasis on Krystal’s name. Minho had no choice but to give in.

“Let’s go.”

They all hop in Minho’s van one by one except for Amber.

“Yah, why aren’t you entering?” Luna asked Amber who was hesitantly entering.

“Is it really okay if I go with you?”

Key who was sitting beside her rolled his eyes. “Whatever.”

“You are now part of the SHINeeffects, so why not?” It was Victoria who was sitting behind them together with Onew. Jonghyun was on the front seat with Minho who was driving. Luna and Sulli choose to be at the back, while Taemin was sitting on the left side of Key.

“Yeah you’re a SHINeeffects member now.” Luna shouted.

“Which part Amber belongs? SHINee or… F(x)?” Taemin bluntly said.

“SHINee…”

“Really?” said Taemin and Key looked at him suspiciously. Amber nervously looked away.

 

The plane landed on Inchion airport exactly 11 o’clock in the morning. Donghae proceed to the baggage section for his luggage. He was waiting for his luggage when he saw someone familiar. The girl turn to her direction and smiled when she recognize him.

“Hey, Jessica right?” he asked but he was surely know her name, how can he forget that girl. She’s the reason of his sleepless nights.

“Yeah, you’re the man on the café…”

“Yes, I’m Donghae. We met again.” He purposely scheduled his flight on that day. He accidentally heard, well he heard her three days ago, on the café when she was talking on the phone that she had scheduled her flight on that day. He didn’t know the time of her flight, he juts hoped that they will be plane buddies.

“Yeah we met again…” Jessica said. He was about to asked her where does she live but someone who looked likes her twin called her.

“Hey… Soo Jung-ah…” Krystal ran towards Jessica.

“I missed you Unnie.”

“Aigoo… I missed my little sister.” The two girls were hugging each other while Donghae were watching at their mini reunion.

“Erm…”

Jessica pulled from her sister’s hug and looked at Donghae. “Oww… Sorry, this is my sister Krystal.” Jessica said.

“Hi my name is Donghae.”

“Nice to meet you…” Krystal curiously looked at his face. “Did I saw you before? You looked familiar.”

“I don’t know. I just came here from L.A.”

“Are you Unnie’s boyfriend?”

‘I wish I am. But sooner or later, I will be.’ Donghae thought.

“Yah… Krys, what are you saying? We just met three days ago.” Jessica said to her sister but she can’t hide her blushing face.

 

Amber was just following them as they made their way into the airport. She felt nervous and she had no idea why she’s feeling that way. They took a seat to the waiting area. Not so long of waiting, they saw Krystal with Jessica who was waving at their direction. Krystal was talking to a man who was wearing a hoody black jacket. Krystal pointed them and the man looked at their direction.

“O-opp-a.” Amber eyes widen. She really knows that man. Victoria and Onew noticed her discomfort.

“You okay Em-beo?” Onew asked her.

“Nae Sunbae… I just… I just want to go to the restroom.” She said and made her way to the men’s room.

“Oh my God... What my brother is doing here?” she said to herself and splash water on her face. “What to do…”

She was already fifteen minutes inside the men’s room. She would not face her brother, they will surely find out their real identity once she go out and meet them. She will be in trouble if they found out.

 

Key was just listening at them who were exchanging question and answers with Jessica and that new guy who introduce himself as Donghae. There was something in this guy. He didn’t know what exactly it is.

“So you guys are all student from Korean International University…” Donghae stated.

“Yeah, you can visit at the school… Jessica Unnie will be the new school clinic nurse next week.” Luna suggested.

Donghae glance at Jessica and smiled. “I’ll often visit at your school then, and besides I have a sister who was attending at that school.”

“Really oppa? What’s her name?” Sulli was the one who asked.

“Lee Yiyun.”

That caught Key’s attention. He was too occupied of Amber who was still not coming back from the men’s room.

“Lee Yiyun? I haven’t heard her name before.” Luna said, wondering.

“Donggie!!!” a man shouted not far from them.

“Hey man!!!” Donghae waved at him and turned back to them. “I’ll go first… My ride is already here. See you guys.” He turned to Jessica. “Bye Jess… I hope to see you again.” he gave a final wink and walk away with the other man.

“Yah, call Amber now so we can go.” Minho nudged Key.

“He already called. He went first. He said he needs to do something urgent.” Victoria informed them and step into the van.

“So, let’s go!”

 

Donghae hopped in to Eunyuk’s car. He called him before his flight and the man promised to pick him up at the airport. Eunyuk was his childhood bestfriend. They were schoolmate when they in grade school. That was when he stayed in Korea and lived with his grandmother when he was eight.

“Man… What brings you here?” Eunhyuk asked as he drove off to his house. Donghae will stay at his house for his vacation.

“I’ll just visit my sister.”

“Really. Then why are you with Nurse Jessica and the KIU students?” Eunhyuk throw a teasingly smile at him.

“You knew Jessica and the kids?”

“Yeah… I always went to KIUniversity… They were Hyoyeon’s students.”

“Who is Hyoyeon?”

“My girlfriend… She’s a friend with Jessica. Close friends.” Eunyuk said. “I heard Jessica will be the new school nurse since Sunny filed a resignation letter and want to become a full time housewife, Sungmin was a lucky man, he will going to be an appa soon.”

“I really miss that man. Congratulations to him. I envy him…” Sungmin was one of their friends back in grades school along with Yesung. He was happily married now with her longtime girlfriend—Sunny.

“Jessica is single. Make a move bro.”

“That’s what I’m planning to do.”

“By the way… Yesung called me, he will have a party at his house tonight. You better go with me, we’ll surprise him.” Donghae just chuckled as he imagined Yesung’s reaction once he saw him.

 

“Yah where are you?” Amber pulled her phone away from her ear. Key was shouting like crazy on the other line. Her ears will surely bleed if she continued listening to his nonstop nagging. She was eating in one Kim Chi restaurant, so tired of hiding from his brother.

“Aishh… don’t shout! I’m on my way back to the dorm.” She heard Key heaved a deep sigh as she said that. ‘What’s his problem? Acting like a concern boyfriend huh.’ She blushed at her own thought.

“You better be here before 6:00 or else…”

“Or else what?”

“I will kis… I will kick your out of my room.”

“Okay okay… I’m going back now… Stop being a nagger diva, will you?”

“Whatever… You better be thankful that I li—”

She didn’t hear what he said next because she accidentally hit the end call button.

“I better be thankful that he what?” she asked herself. “Aishh…”

 

“Aishhh! That girl, how can she end the call just like that… I’m in the middle of my—”

A man continued his sentence. “Confession?”

“Yeah… Huh?” Key curiously looked behind to know who that person is. Mixture of shocked and excitement can be seen on his face. The person was leaning his back on the door while smilingly looking at him.

“Woo Hyun-ah!” Key made his way near to the boy and gave him a brotherly punch. Woo Hyun hugged him. Woo Hyun was one of his close friends, a partner in crime. They grow up together. Their mothers were bestfriends. Woo Hyun just leave the school because his grandmother was sick. Being a good grandson, Woo Hyun can’t resist his beloved grandmother and transferred to one university near to his grandmother’s house temporarily.

“Keybummie... I missed you.”

“Yah… You’re hug is so tight. Can’t breathe…” He tried to pull out from the boy’s hug.

“Why… because you already have someone that can give you a warm hug… Ouch… I’m hurt… I can’t believe you will abandon me just like that.” Woo Hyun said jokingly.

“Huh?” Key tried to act innocent.

Woo Hyun laughed. “I heard your confession Bro. Hahaha.”

“W-what are you talking about?”

“You’re busted bro, don’t deny it. C’mon, when will you introduce her to me?”

“You heard it right… My confession was cut…” Key waved his phone on the air before pocketing it.

“Oh yeah… There’s a second chance for that. Anyway, I’m back. Why won’t you treat me out?”

“Welcome back bro! And you’re the one who will treat me… Let’s go.”

Woo Hyun shook his head and walked after him. “Aish… You’re not changing Kim Kibum.”

 

Amber finished her food quickly to get back to their dorm. She paid her food at the counter and glance at the clock on the restaurant’s wall. It was already 5:45 PM and she need to be at the dorm before 6:00 PM. She will surely arrived at the dorm past 6 o’clock because it was rush hour. She was making her way out of the restaurant when someone shouted.

“Hey young man… Wait.”

She looked around and she was not the only one who was standing outside.

“You, in a red cap.” The middle age woman said and Amber turned to her.

“Me?”

“Yeah… You forgot your phone.”

“Oh… Thank you Ma’am.” The middle age woman gave her the phone and she smiled at her. The woman startled a bit and stared at her face. Shocked and confusion written on her face.

“Are you okay Ma’am?” She asked worriedly. The woman seems like got back to herself and slyly smile at her. Her heart beat faster when she saw her smile. She don’t know why but she felt happiness inside her at the sight of that face.

“Yeah… I’m okay.”

“Are you sure Ma’am?”

“Yes… Sorry… Drop the Ma’am, just call me Aunt Josephine like everyone does. I’m the owner of this restaurant.”

“Oh, yes Aunt Josephine… Your kimchi is the best.” Amber gave her a thumb up and the woman smiled at her. How she love the smile of this woman.

“Thank you…?”

“Amber, you can call me Amber.”

“Oh thank you Amber…?” the woman looked at her from head to toe.

“I-I’m a boy Auntie… Hehe.” She said, but she feels sad of lying to her.

“Sorry… You’re too pretty to be a boy.”

“T-thank you Auntie.” She was blushing hard now.

“You’re pretty much welcome to come back to my restaurant. I hope you will.”

“I will.”

“Nice meeting you Amber.”

“Same here.” She bowed at the middle age woman and made her way to the bus station. The sky is already getting dark and she will surely receive a nag from Key. But that’s not a matter at all, all she know is she was happy meeting Aunt Josephine.

 

“Enjoy the night.” Yesung said to the group of girls who was dancing on the other side of the pool. He just came back from New York three days ago. He looked at the parking area and smiled as he saw the familiar figure.

“Hyukie!” He called the boy and he was more surprised when he saw the boy together with him. “Donghae?”

“Yeah man… It’s me.”

“Whoah… You surprised me. What brought you here?” Yesung asked in an amused expression.

“Well, I’m on my vacation now.”

“He’s targeting Sica.” Eunhyuk said that caused him received a smack from Donghae. Yesung laughed at them.

“Haha… Good catch bro! Let’s go inside, I’ll introduce you to my girlfriend.”

“You had a girlfriend?” Donghae and Eunhyuk asked in duet.

“Yeah… We met three months ago at New York. She’s a Korean and man, she’s pretty as a doll.” Yesung proudly said.

“Why you didn’t tell us?”

“Well… We hide our relationship because her parents want her to marry another man.”

“I can relate about that.” Donghae stated. They entered at Yesung’s house and they saw a skinny girl who was facing her back to them and talking to the other visitors. Yesung walked towards her and whispered something to the girl. The girl looked at their direction and got shocked when she saw them. Donghae was in an equal expression as hers.

“Yoona!” “Donghae!” the two said in duet. Yesung curiously looked at them.

“You guys knew each other?”

“Yeah… He’s the man that was supposed to be my husband now.” Yoona told them and chuckled.

“Yes… She’s probably my wife now if we didn’t run away.” Donghae said to them. “So, Yesung is the one you’re talking about.” Donghae added. They looked at Yesung who was now burning with jealousy.

“Yeobo, I’m all yours.” Yoona .

“Yeah… Don’t worry bro, she’s just a friend to me. We never had any emotional attachment.” Donghae assured. Yesung sighed as a relief.

“Enough for that… Let’s enjoy this night!” Eunhyuk, who was just watching the whole time, told them. Yesung raised his glass for a cheer.

 

The whole gang was having their break at the school garden. Krystal can’t stop staring at Amber’s face from time to time. Minho noticed it so he decides to talk to her.

“Soo Jun-ah, when is your game.” He was talking about Krystal’s game against their neighbor school. Krystal was a gymnast and she already represented the country multiple times.

“Next week.” Krystal answered not even taking her gaze off of Amber.

“Yah… You could melt Em-beo with your stares.” Jinwoon said and laughed at her.

“I just noticed… Donghae oppa really looks like Em-beo oppa.” Krystal told them. Amber almost spill out her juice as she heard it. Sulli and Luna stared at Amber.

“You have a point.” Victoria stated.

“Donghae oppa said he has a sister who was attending at this school.” Sulli said to them.

“What if Amber is a girl?” Taemin blurted out. Amber choked and nervously looked at Key’s reaction. Key suspiciously looked at Taemin. Others just gave Taemin a ‘what with you’ look. Soohyun laughed after a few seconds.

“What’s with that joke Taemin oppa? You’re really funny.”

“You’re really good at it.” Hyun Ah laughed with Soo Hyun and Min.

“Em-beo was too handsome to be a girl… But I bet she’s pretty if she became a girl.” Jiyoung said and L nodded. Key was smiling to himself as he knew everything.

“I agree with that fact.” He whispered while looking at his phone’s screen.

“But I’m not joking.” Taemin pouted and continued eating his sandwich.

‘I can prove it. I need to tell Key hyung about it as soon as possible.’ He thought.

“Anyways, enough for this little kid over here…” Jinwoon said and everyone looked at him. “I’m curious of who is that Donghae you guys are talking about.”

“Yeah… Who’s he?” Jia agreed. The others who are still never met Donghae was waiting for someone to answer the question.

“He’s handsome guy from LA that we meet yesterday—”

“He’s Jessica Unni’s boyfriend.” Krystal cut Luna as she knew how the girl’s love describing people. It will only take the conversation longer.

“Yah… He’s not yet a boyfriend of Sica Noona.” Jonghyun complained.

“Soon to be… Just watch and see…” Luna sticks her tongue out to him.

“Yah jealous man, why don’t you just turn your attention to our puppy over there?” Onew was pointing to Luna. “You two fit to each other.” He added.

“No way!” Jonghyun and Luna said in duet. Their laughter was interrupted by a boy who approaches them mainly looking at Amber.

“Amber right?”

“Yeah.”

“You need to go to Sooyoung Seongsaengnim’s office.” The boy said. The whole gang turned to her with a confused gaze.

“You’re having a violation?” Victoria asked and Amber shook her head.

“Then why Miss Sooyoung calling you?” This time it was Onew who was ready to scold her like she done wrong.

“I-I don’t know. I’ll go first. I’ve never done anything wrong. I swear.” She said and made her way to the guidance office. Never noticed that Taemin was secretly following her.

 

Amber nervously opened the door. Her eyes got widen when she saw her brother inside the office.

“Yiyun?”

“O-oppa?”

“Why are you wearing a boy’s uniform? You cut your hair like a boys?” Donghae was examining her from head to toe.

“I guess I’ll leave you guys for a while.” Sooyoung said and leave them at her office.

“It was Mom’s idea.” Amber said and explained everything to him. Donghae was nonstop scolding her when she accidentally said that Key was her roommate.

“Oppa… Can you please calm down?”

“How can I calm down, for God sake Yiyun you’re leaving with a boy.”

“Don’t worry oppa, he didn’t even dare do anything stupid to me. He knew me as Amber, the new guy.” She explained. She blushed as she remembered how many times Key including the fact the he kissed her and the time he almost kiss her. She called those stupid things but the stupid things she liked.

“That’s good then.”

“So…” Amber was about to asked if her brother wanted to see her room but she remembered the beds position. She can’t show the bed to her brother like that.

“What?” Donghae asked.

“Can you treat me lunch today?” Amber said instead. Donghae nodded.

 

Taemin immediately hide at the corner of the corridor as Amber and Donghae walked out of the guidance office. He heard everything.

“I’m right…” He whispered.

“Why are you hiding there?” Key, who was following him the whole time, casually asked. Taemin asked him to keep silent as Donghae and Amber passed the hallway across them.

“Hyung I need to tell you something.”

“What?” Instead of answering, he dragged Key to the fire exit where they can be alone.

“Hyung, I’m sure you’ll be shocked because of this…” Taemin started. “There’s a girl leaving in the boy’s dorm.” Key just let him continue what he wanted to say. “And you know what Hyung? She was leaving with you. I can’t believe this… How can she fool us like this? I mean, she looks nice the first time I saw her…” Key just looked at him. “Hyung, why you’re not reacting. Amber is a girl…”

Key brushed his palm on the back of his neck. He chuckled that puzzled Taemin.

“I’m not kidding hyung.” he said but his eyes widen as he realized. “Wait… Hyung, you already know.” Key nodded.

“Can you keep this a secret?” Key asked him.

“Why? I thought I can spill it out to the whole gang. It was very shocking news.” Taemin pouted.

“Look Taem, Amber has a reason and she’s the only one who knew it.”

“But—”

“Does Amber do anything bad to you?”

“No?”

“That’s the point, let her be the one who told them about her real identity. Can you?”

“Okay…”

“Good… Now let’s go… I’ll treat you lunch for being a good boy.” Key patted the younger’s back and made their way to the cafeteria.

“If I didn’t know you well I’ll thought you like Amber Noona…” Taemin while waiting for their food.

“Stop saying nonsense. And don’t call her Noona, we’re on a public place. It’s a secret remember?”

“Okay…”

“What secret?” Woo Hyun and Seongyeol who popped from anywhere they don’t know asked unison.

“Aishh…”

“I’m not supposed to be telling you but since we’re already busted, the secret is Key will treat me a lunch… now shuuu…” Taemin told them.

Seongyeol’s eyes glistened as he heard about food. “Foods? We’re staying then.” The two other boys took the vacant seat on the other side of the table.

Their food came and they started eating.

‘Aishhh… Amber, you better get ready, I will make you pay for this. I’m doing these things just to keep your secret.’ Key smiled evilly as he thought of a perfect prize for what he did.

 

AN: Once again, sorry for the long wait...

It's almost one month... hehehe

Ijust got back from my long vacation...

I went to my hometown and i can't update my stories there since there have no internet there...

Sorry guys for waiting...

Thank's to all the readers who keep supporting me...

ENJOY reading and leave a COMMENT!!!

KEYBER FIGHTING!!!

Subscribe...