VIOLATED

Sky of Love

 

 Bo Ah opened her eyes slowely and as she came to, she began to remember what had previously happened earlier in the day. It was already dark out. She had been out all day?

She was laying on grass still wearing her school uniform, freezing. She didn’t recognize where she was. 

“Help..” she began to say but was very weak and couldn’t get up. 

“Help” she said again and again. No one to hear her, she was in the middle of nowhere. There was tall grass all around her.

The people that had done this to her had just dumped her here. 

As she struggled to get up she felt alot of pain in her private area. She looked down at her skirt and it had been torn and there was dry blood going down her legs. She was completely moritified.

“No...no” she shook her head and cried loudly. She remembered everything that had happened to her.

“Bo Ah!!!! JO BO AH!!!” 

Bo Ah stopped crying as she heard someone call her name. She wiped her tears and laid back down, hiding from whoever was trying to find her. What if it was those bad people again?

“Bo Ah-yah!” 

The person calling out her name sounded familiar to Bo Ah. Could it be...Hyung Sik? How she wished it was him.

Suddenly Bo Ah’s phone went off and the person looking for her ran in the cell phone’s ringtone direction. 

“Bo Ah!” Hyung Sik found her, laying on the ground. He took her in his arms and hugged her tightly. Bo Ah jumped at the sudden action and yelled. 

“Sh sh shhh...Bo Ah...it’s me” Hyung Sik whispered and proped her up for her to look at him. 


 

Park Hyung Sik POV: 

It was so late and I couldn't find her anywhere. She was not answering her phone either.

I walked around the outskirts of town. "Jo Bo Ah!!" I yelled out. Nothing. 

I decided to call again. In the distance I heard a faint noise. I followed it and I saw someone laying on the grass. It was dark so I couldn't see too clearly. Once I was close enough I recognized it was Bo Ah. I ran to her and she must of gotten startled. 

I hugged her tightly but she yelled and struggled to get away from me.

“Shhh sh shh...Bo Ah...it’s me” 

Bo Ah looked at me but her eyes didn’t see me. There was something very wrong with this. I looked at her. Really looked at her. My eyes widened as they trailed down to her legs. There was dry blood running down her leg. Why was she even out here? Was she attacked?

She pulled her skirt down when she noticed I was staring. 

“Bo Ah….what happened?” I was completly lost for words.

“Hyung Sik…..” she cried. “I….I’m sorry…” she repeated it over and over again. 

I hugged her closely. 

“I’m sorry for not protecting you...I’m really sorry Bo Ah-yah...I’m sorry. I will definatly find who did this to you” 

 

I took Bo Ah to my house to clean her up. Thankfully the house was alone. Mom and Yoona were probably still at work. I sat her down on the couch while I made her some tea. She was shaken pretty bad.

I went to get a bowel of water and a towel to get her cleaned up. As soon as I sat on the floor she said, “It was Eun Jung” 

Eun Jung? 

“Eun Jung and her friends did this to me….” She started to cry. 

“A-are you sure?” I was completely in shock. I was not expecting to hear that. 

“Do you think I’m lying?” Bo Ah’s look broke my heart. 

I shook my head. “I believe you...I just have a hard time thinking that Eun Jung would do something like this” my hands formed into fists. 

“I am telling you the truth! Whether you want to belive in me is up to you!” She grunted as she tried so hard to get up. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me and held her in a hug. 

“Bo Ah...forgive me! I didn’t mean to make it sound like that...I promise. I love you” I hugged her tightly. She just cried on my shoulder. 

I bit my lip hard. How could she do this to Bo Ah?

I felt my blood boil. I was going to make her pay for this. 

When Yoona got home I asked her to stay with Bo Ah. 

“Wait, where are you going?” Yoona was confused. 

“Just wait here. Take care of her please noona.” I gave her a quick hug and ran out. 

___________________________________________________________

JO BO AH POV: 

 

Yoona had made me dinner. I had never met her before so this being the first time, made things really awkward. She didn’t talk much, just stared. 

“Thank you for everthing” I said. Yoona nodded. 

“I’m sorry this happened to you” she was apologetic. 

I didn’t say anything. What was I supposed to say? 

“You are Hyung Sik’s girlfriend?” she asked. I nodded slowley. 

“You’re different than all the girls he’s ever brought. You look like a good girl” she said. “You know, Eun Jung was always obsessed with my brother...he should of warned you about her” 

“Even so….would that have changed the outcome?” I asked. She was dumbfounded. She didn’t know what to say so she opted for nothing at all. She just sighed. 

After some time, Hyung Sik came back home. 

He didn’t want me to leave by myself but I wasn’t going to stay over at his house. What was his mother going to say? 

He walked me back to my house late that night. 

“I am not going to give up. I’m going to find her…” he said with a serious tone. I had never heard him use that tone before. 

“Hyung Sik…you don’t need--” 

“No Bo Ah...this is so wrong. You didn’t even let me take you to the hospital. They are going to get away with it.” 

“I can’t..” 

He walked faster until he was right in front of me and stopped. His look changed. It was no longer the soft gaze he always gave me. This was cold and angry.

“Why? Because you don’t want them to see the scars on your body?! Does that make any sense? You were for s sake!” 

“Stop yelling..” 

“No Boah...you need to stop with this. How are you going to allow this culprit to get away with this because your scared of exposing some scars!?” 

My eyes were teary. Why was he acting like this? Did he really not understand what those scars meant to me? 

I slapped him. Hard. 

“Shut up! You have no idea what I went through!! You don’t even know what happened so shut up!!!!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. Hyung Sik only got more angry. 

“Okay….I’ll shut up.” 

My eyes widened. He began to walk away from me.