IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE?

Sky of Love

"Watch where you're going!" I bumped into an old man on my way to school. I bowed and apologized. 

For some reason I was very distracted today. I was just out of it and really didn't want to go to school. I wanted to stay home but my grandma wouldn't allow me to if I didn't have a good reason. I sighed and continued walking. When I got to the entrance gates my best friend walked up to me and hugged me. 

"Bo Ah!" she looked happy to see me. We both smiled and walked in together.

"Where's Mark?" I asked Hye Jin. Her face automatically turned sad and looked down. I looked at her curiously waiting for her to say something. 

"Oppa broke up with me last night." those words made my heart sunk. Those two seemed happy yesterday...what happened?

"I don't understand? I thoug-" someone nudged me and made me bump hard into the lockers. "Ahh.." I grabbed my shoulder in pain. There was a whole bunch of people yelling and screaming in the hallway. 

"Bo Ah! Gwenchana!?!" Hye Jin helped me stand up straight. "I'm fine.." I looked around but couldn't make out who was the one the had pushed me. 

"Let me see." Hye Jin tried to take off my uniform jacket but I quickly stopped her. "I just want to see if you got a bruise. You hit yourself pretty hard.." Hye Jin looked worried. 

"It's fine. Really...we need to get to class." I smiled and took my bag from the floor and walked away to my classroom. 

Phew. That was a close one. Mianhae, Hye Jin-ah...I can't let you see my scars...

*****

I sighed and took a seat in the back of the room near the windows. Today was not a good day. The sky was cloudy and it was raining. 

"Hello class. Everyone please take a seat." The teacher walked in the class room. Everyone did as she said and took a seat. My gaze was still outside, looking at the gloomy sky. 

"Ah, right..we have a new student." Everyone in the class looked curious to know who that person was, except for me. My mind was somewhere else. Even though I wanted to be like everyone else, I couldn't. I didn't know what was going on with me.

"Come in, student." the teacher said loudly so that the new student would hear from outside the classroom.

I could hear his footsteps, but didn't turn to look at him. Everyone was excited. Was it a guy? I could hear the girls squealing. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Park Hyung Sik. Nice to meet you."

As soon as I heard his voice my eyes moved on their own. His voice...it was so...familiar. So sweet, soft and comforting. It was addicting. I wanted to hear him talk more.

Aside from his voice, the way he looked...I dare say he was handsome.

"Take a seat. Anywhere is fine." the teacher said to him. 

He looked around and began to walk in my direction. There was a empty seat right next to me. I looked away and drew my attention to my book. As I predicted he sat on the seat next to me. 

For some reason, my hands where shaking and my heart was beating really fast. 

I decided to take a little glance and my heart almost stopped when I saw he was looking back at me. He smiled and waved alittle and I blushed and quickly looked away.

 

Gosh...I hope he didn't see me blush! How embarrassing...I thought and I ignored him for the rest of the class. 

 

*****

 

In lunch I was sitting beside my best friend in the lunch tables. She was going on about her big fight with Mark and how they broke up. I tired to listen to her but all that was going through my head was 'Park Hyung Sik'. I couldn't stop thinking about him. 

I was playing around with my food when Hye Jin abruptly stopped talking and elbowed me softly. I groaned and she kept doing it until I looked at her. "Yah..you better stop it or--" I clamped my mouth shut when I saw him standing in front of Hye Jin and I. 

He smiled cutely. My heart began to race again. His smile was so...beautiful...

"I'm sorry for interrupting you...I just wanted to know if I could maybe sit here? I'm new so I don't really know anyone.." his voice...it was so...nice to listen to. 

Hye Jin and I nodded like bobble heads. He smiled and nodded. "Thanks." 

"I'm Park Hyung Sik...we are in the same class." He bowed his head. We did the same. 

"I'm Kim Hye Jin. And this his Jo Bo Ah! Nice to meet you." Hye Jin said. 

Hyung Sik looked at me and smiled. 

At that moment, I didn't think about anything or anyone. My world stopped...

His smile, his voice..

I didn't think it was possible but,

that day I fell for him completely. Just like that...