REVENGE

Sky of Love

 

Park Hyung Sik:

 

Bo Ah defiantly went home. I didn't see her at all in class. School was now over. I went to my locker and I saw Eun Jung leaning against it. 

"What do you want now?" I sighed.

 

"I was waiting for you so you could walk me home" she smiled. I pushed her out of the way of my locker and placed my books in. 

She scoffed. "I thought we were in good terms now, Hyung Sik-ah" 

 

I turned and glared at her. "We will never be in good terms. Not after what you did to me. Don't ever talk to me. Get lost." I said cold. I could see a tear forming in her eye. I didn't feel the least bit guilty.

"I said I was sorry! Please take me back…I promise I will never do that to you ever again!!" she held on to my arm.

I swallowed hard. A knot was forming and if I didn't get out of there I was going to start tearing. 

"I said, get lost Eun Jung." 

 

She held on to me tighter. She shook her head stubbornly. 

 

I had no other choice but to shake her off and push her away from me.

"Park Hyung Sik!" she screamed.

 

I didn't stop, I kept walking. 

 

FLASHBACK:

 

"How could you..do this to me?" Hyung Sik cried. Eun Jung smiled. "It was fun while it lasted." 

 

She shrugged him off and walked away. Hyung Sik ran back to her and hugged her from behind. 

"Please…Eun Jung don't do this…I love you!"

 

"You are so naive. I do not love you. I love Seo Joon now…

Stop trying to stop me." She laughed.

 

Hyung Sik could not believe that she cheated on him with his best friend. 

She rolled her eyes and pushed him away. "Get lost. I do not want you anymore." she said coldly. 

 

"I know Seo Joon hyung has a lot going for him now…he is going to be famous…is that why you want him now? Back then you didn't even see him as a man!" Hyung Sik was torn. 

 

"So what if that's the reason?" she smirked. Hyung Sik's eyes widened. 

 

____________

 

Now she wanted me back. My life was finally better, why was she back to ruin the good things I had?

 

I loosened my tie and ran to Bo Ah. 

I didn't stop. Back then I loved Eun Jung more than my own life. She was so precious to me. But like everyone, she changed and wanted more…

My feelings of love turned into hate and that is what I felt towards Eun Jung now. 

 

When I arrived at Bo Ah's house I rang the bell. 

No answer.

I pulled out my cellphone and dialed her. 

No luck.

Was she home? 

 

Out of my surprised the door opened. 

Bo Ah was the one that answered and she looked…well, like she'd been crying. 

 

"Bo Ah-yah…what's the matter?" I was concerned.

 

She sniffed and her voice broke. "Why are you here?" 

 

"What do you mean why am I here? I am your boyfriend and I didn't see you at school…are you sick?"

 

I went to touch her forehead and she quickly slapped my hand away. 

"You noticed? hmm…I thought you would be too busy to notice I was gone.." she said.

"Bo Ah…what--" 

 

"Don't pretend you don't know…I went to the library at lunch and saw Eun Jung flirting with you!!" she yelled. 

My eyes widened. She saw?

 

"That…That was not what you think" 

 

"Oh sure…! Just go away Hyung Sik…I don't want to see you" She almost closed the door on me. 

 

"Listen..Eun Jung and I have nothing to do with each other. I'm serious!" I tried to explain but she shut me out.

"I was right…why did I even thought you could love me…" she said.

 

That made me release the door and I stood there dumbfounded. Bo Ah closed the door.

Not this situation again.

 

_______________________

 

The next day Bo Ah left to school earlier. She didn't want Hyung Sik to come pick her up at her house. 

On her way, she was stopped by two guys. 

"What are you guys-" they didn't give her a chance to talk. They grabbed her and pushed her into their van. SHe was drugged and she quickly lost conciensness. 

 

When she regained it, she woke up an unfamiliar place. It was dark and cold.

The two guys from before were standing in front of her. She had tape on to prevent from yelling. 

She began to struggle as soon as she realized where she was.

 

"The princess is awake…" a familiar voice. It belonged to no other but Eun Jung.

Bo Ah was very surprised. So it was her doing.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she smiled. 

"Ah…you can't speak..duh." she laughed at herself. She ripped the tape off Bo Ah's mouth harshly. She cried in pain.

 

"Why are you doing this to me?" she cried.

 

Eun Jung scoffed. "You don't know? I warned you to stay away from Hyung Sik. You didn't listen so I am going to teach you a lesson." 

 

She gave the signal to her friends. Both men went to Bo Ah. One of them released her from the chair and the other grabbed her hair and pulled her to him. 

Eun Jung just stood there watching. 

 

"Eun Jung…you don't have to do this…" she was scared. "Hyung Sik and I broke up…!" 

 

"How do I know you aren't lying, ?" Eun Jung didn't believe a word.

 

"I ended things yesterday..!" Bo Ah struggled when the two guys began to kiss her neck. 

 

"Don't pretend that you don't like it" 

 

"Eun Jung please!!" Bo Ah tried desperately to stop both guys.

 

"Hmph…I wish Hyng Sik was here to watch. The person he though was soooo pure and innocent…is a total . Should we make this interesting?" she laughed. Eun Jung pulled out her phone and took pictures of the repulsive scene she had made. 

 

"Stop!" she yelled. 

 

"Why? I thought you didn't care…didn't you say you broke up with Hyung Sik?" 

 

She kept resisting. 

 

"Ah! Sent!" she was proud of what she had just done.