AWKWARD

Sky of Love

Hye Jin got to school earlier than usual. She had been so stressed about the breakup with Mark that she couldn't even sleep. Part of her was hoping to run into Mark to 'talk'. 

She went to put some books into her locker when she saw Hyung Sik, JB and Mark talking in the hallway. Mark had his arm around JB. JB was Mark's bestfriend. 

As soon as JB saw Hye Jin, he nudged Mark to look at her. Hye Jin made eye contact with Mark for a second and she could feel her cheeks getting hot. She quickly turned around and focused on her locker. 

"We'll see you around Hyung Sik..." Mark and JB left. Hye Jin sighed and stuck her head in her locker. "He hates me after all." she whispered.

"Hye Jin?" Hyung Sik tapped Hye Jin's shoulder from behind. 

She turned around. "...hey.." 

"Is everything ok?" he looked concerned. Hye Jin just ruffled her hair and sighed. "I guess." 

"Do you need something?" Hye Jin asked. 

Hyung Sik's eyes widened and then he laughed nerviously. "Um actually..you see.." he rubbed he back of his hair.

Hye Jin lowered her gaze at him. Something was up with this guy and she wanted to know. "Spit it out Hyung Sik!"

"Your friend...Bo Ah...uhh..does she have a phone?" he finally said. Hye Jin's jaw hung open as she couldn't belive what she was hearing. 

"You like her don't you!?" she yelled. Hyung Sik turned red and looked around the hallway. Luckliy there wasn't anyone around.

"Yah!" he grabbed Hye Jin and covered with his hand. She struggeled to get free. He let her go and Hye Jin calmed down. 

"So let me get this straight. You want Bo Ah's number because you like her!?" 

"Don't talk so loud! But I guess you can say that..." Hyung Sik looked down at his feet.