I LOVE YOU

Sky of Love

 

The next day, Hyung Sik picked me up from my house and we walked together to school. I was a bit nervous about it but he assured me everything was going to be alright. He even held onto my hand. I felt so protected being around him, at that moment nothing could hurt me. I thought. 

Not even my mother could scare me anymore. 

 I smiled unconsciously. 

Hyung Sik noticed. 

"What are you thinking, Bo Ah?" 

 

I shook my head. "Nothing much, what about you?" 

 

"Nothing much? Then why are you smiling you pabo" he poked my cheek. 

"I'm not a pabo" I pouted. Hyung Sik laughed. Gosh…how is it that this gorgeous man is mine? Could I be dreaming? 

 

"You are too!" 

"I won't tell you why I was smiling then!" I stuck my tongue out at him. 

He gasped. "Yah! Mianhae…please tell me!" 

 

He was the pabo. I laughed. "Never" I let go of his hand and ran away from him playfully. 

He followed me. When he caught up with me, he grabbed me from behind me and kissed my cheek. I blushed. "I love to see you like this Bo Ah-yah~" he whispered in my ear. "You look beautiful when you smile." 

 

"Do I really?" 

 

He laughed, "How can you not see it? Have you even seen yourself smile? You look amazing…" <3

 

Before we knew it we were already at school. 

 

"Hyung Sik, I--" 

"O.M.G" Hye Jin interrupted. Both of us looked over at Hye Jin. 

 

My heart began to race. How was I going to tell Hye Jin that Park Hyung Sik was my boyfriend!? I panicked. 

"Ah, Hye Jin-ah" Hyung Sik scratched the back of his head nervously. 

 

"I can't believe it! She said yes?!" 

 

I was confused. 

"What?" 

 

"Nothing, she's crazy" He laughed nervously. I wasn't buying it. What were they hiding from me??? 

 

****

Hye Jin finally understood with the looks Hyung Sik was giving her. "Ah! Yes I am crazy…super crazy!" She stopped talking and grabbed Bo Ah and took her away. 

 

"Aiish that girl.." Hyung Sik sighed. 

 

******

 

"Hye Jin! Tell me what just happened!" I demanded her to tell me. 

"Okay…But promise me nothing will change between Hyung Sik and you" 

 

"What!?" 

 

"Aisshh…ok ok.." She took a deep breath and began. "Hyung Sik came to me a few days ago confessing to me that he really liked you"

 

"And you didn't tell me!!?!" I smacked her. 

"Yah!! He told me not to tell!" she grabbed both my hands to keep me from hitting her. 

 

"But I'm your best friend! You have to tell me everything!!" 

 

"I know I know!" 

 

 

"Hye Jin…I told you I didn't want to go out with anyone…I can't believe you didn't stop him.." I said. 

"C'mon Bo Ah…you need someone like him in your life. He is totally sincere…he won't hurt you. If he was, I would of never gone through all the trouble of hooking you two up." 

 

"You really think he isn't only playing around with me?" I asked Hye Jin. She patted my shoulder and nodded. "Of course I don't think so!" 

 

 

 

 

_________

 

"Bo Ah!" Hyung Sik was waiting for his gf after school. 

"Ah, Hyung Sik.." She walked over to him. 

 

"Let's go home?" he asked and she nodded. He grabbed her hand and made their way to Bo Ah's house. 

Before they even left the entrance gate, someone stopped them. 

Hyung Sik's eyes widened. It was none other that his ex girlfriend, Eun Jung. 

 

"Hyung Sik-ah! Annyeong! It's been a long time" Eun Jung said. 

Bo Ah was surprised how informally she was talking to her boyfriend. 

 

"Eun Jung.." Hyung Sik said coldly. 

She giggled and hugged him. 

 

Bo Ah was standing in front of them awkwardly. 

Hyung Sik grabbed both Eun Jung's arms and pulled her away. "What do you think you're doing?" 

 

He was so cold to her. This was a side Bo Ah hadn't seen. He looked so different. His eyes were not soft and gentle anymore. They had changed. He had stiffened.

 

"Bwoh?" 

 

"Leave. Don't come here again." Hyun Sik took Bo Ah's hand and walked away from Eun Jung. 

 

"Hyung Sik!! Wait!" she ran behind him. 

He stopped and let go of Bo Ah's hand. 

 

"Who is that? Is that your new toy?" she scoffed. "You traded me for that?" 

 

That made Bo Ah feel bad. She looked at the ground holding in her tears. Was this the girl that was going to transfer to their school Jessica and Tiffany had told her about? Was this Hyung Sik's ex gf? 

 

"I would of traded you for anything." 

 

Bo Ah's eyes widened. A tear escaped her eyes. 

She was just considered an…"anything"?

 

Bo Ah didn't want to hear anymore. She ran away from Hyung Sik and Eun Jung. 

 

Hyung Sik cursed. "Don't appear in front of me again." he said harshly and ran after Bo Ah. 

 

"Huh…such a cry baby. There is no way they are going to last. I will make sure of that." she scoffed. She turned around to see her new school. 

"Park Hyung Sik belongs to me, only." 

 

 

 

_____________

 

I arrived at Bo Ah's house. I knocked the door. "Bo Ah, It's me" 

 

No answer. 

"Open the door Bo Ah-yah…I need to talk to you…explain things.." 

 

Still no answer. 

"Damn it" I whispered. 

 

The door finally opened. Bo Ah looked pissed. 

"Hey.." 

 

"What do you want?" 

"Can I come in?" I asked. She shook her head. "No." 

 

"Please…it's cold out here." 

 

Bo Ah looked at what I was wearing and she agreed. 

I wasn't wearing a jacket. Only my school uniform. 

 

"Gomawoo" I said. I had never been inside her house before. 

 

"Is your mom here?" 

 

"No. I live with my grandmother. She works all the time so she isn't home a lot. It's just you and me." she led me into her room. The house was so huge.

 

"What does your grandma do?" 

 

"She is the President of Jo Industries." Bo Ah said plainly. I almost choked on my saliva. "What!? Holy shi-" I clamped my mouth shut when Bo Ah glared at me. 

 

"What's so great about that" she whispered. I heard her but didn't say anything. 

No wonder she was so alone all the time. That's why she didn't think it was such a big deal. She much rather have her grandmother spend time with her then anything. 

 

We walked into her room. She looked at me, expecting me to start talking. I sighed and began, 

"Bo Ah…Eun Jung was my ex-girlfriend. She doesn't mean anything to me anymore…I only care about you."

 

"Is that some kind of player talk?" 

 

"Bo Ah…please..believe me!" I pleaded. 

 

"Then why is she here? How did she know where to find you? Surley you must've kept in contact with her." she crossed her arms and gave me attitude. 

 

"Trust me, I didn't. She is a bad person." 

 

"Oh I'm sure! She must me so bad that you would change her for anything!!" 

I gasped. Bo Ah's eyes were teary. What had I done? 

 

"I screwed up baby..I didn't mean to say that! It's just that I can't stand Eun Jung! She pushes me to my limits sometimes…"

 

She stayed quiet. I stood up and hugged her. 

For her to cry and be this jealous made me realize how much she liked me already. God, I am such a freaking idiot. 

 

"She's transferring to our school you know." she said. 

"Who cares if she does! You are the one I like. I won't let her get to me. So please forgive me…please.." 

 

Bo Ah looked at me. Her eyes looking sadder than usual. I made her like this. I told her I would make her happy. I failed. 

"I can trust you right?" 

 

"Baby of course you can!" I hugged her tighter. 

 

 

I felt her hands moving. I pulled back a bit and saw her undoing her uniform. My eyes widened. What was she doing!?

 

"Bo Ah…what--" 

 

"Prove to me that you only belong to me…that I can trust you" she told me while looking at me straight in the eye. 

 

I was in shock. "A-are you sure??" 

 

She nodded. 

This was so fast I didn't even know how to react. I didn't want her to feel pressured…

 

She grabbed my head and brought me down to meet her lips. She kissed me. I closed my eyes and began to go with it. 

As we let our love for each other show psychically, I pulled back when I felt something on her back. I looked down at her body. My widened from what I saw. 

 

It was horrifying. Who dare do this to my girl!? 

 

"Bo Ah…what" I was so shocked I couldn't even talk. She took my face with both her hands and directed my face to hers. "What? Do I gross you out?" 

 

"N-No! Ofcourse not but what happened? Is someone hurting you?" I asked. 

 

She kissed me and shook her head. "Not anymore" 

 

"Baby…tell me what happened to you" 

 

"Shh" she brought her finger to my mouth and shut me up. "I'll tell you one day. Let's live right now…I want you to make me yours…now" 

 

I nodded, sad. She was hurt. More than I could of possibly imagined. 

 

"I love you" Bo Ah said in between kisses. My heart began to race.

"I love you more"  I kissed her nose. She was so adorable. Just how could someone as good, pure and innocent be in so much pain?

 

 

 * - That night was special. It was Bo Ah's first time, and she trusted me with that. I treasured every moment. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. 

Even though we were both young at that time, we were sure about our feelings towards one another…

If this illness wouldn't have taken over my life, I would of been the happiest man on earth. - *

 

-Park Hyung Sik 

 

 

_____