love light | yonghwa/seohyun

내 마음 ☆ A COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s amazing how a program such as this could open your eyes (and heart) to a completely different person from yourself. You were excited at first, when you found out that it was going to be her – because she was so pure and so sweet; but later the worry set in and you wondered, How in the world would this work?

Surprisingly, despite the few silent moments, she makes it easy for you to open up. She doesn’t realize this of course, but that doesn’t bother you. The graceful way she talks and moves was enough for you to want to protect her, care for her. In a short time, you feel closer to her – and that makes me glad.

“Hyu~un.” You greet her in your special way, and she laughs as she approaches you (all sunny and bright eyed). She wrinkles her nose as she stares deeply into the menu while you look at her openly with a smile. She’s so innocent like this, and so pretty, you think. And then she looks up and suggests something that surprises you and says cutely, “Yo~ong.” That you can only laugh and agree to whatever she just said, because she’s too cute and too special.

You read more books now, because she recommends them. You read and read and read; and before you know it you’ve begun to enjoy it as much as she starts to enjoy learning to play the guitar you bought her. You take pleasure in the morals and thoughts she’s put into your head through the books she recommends and enjoy the feeling of being able to make her learn (and laugh and smile) something from you. Through words and music, she connects with you. And you think, Hey, I like this.

When she smiles, your heart stops as you try to catch your breath.

She doesn’t notice, of course. She hardly ever does when you glance at her out of the corner of your eye. And only because you’ll never let her; and the secrecy of it all both excites and depresses your senses whenever she is near. No one has seen made you feel this way; so exhilarated and frustrated at the same time. And yet you don’t mind at all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter