stop, look and listen | junsu/taeyeon

내 마음 ☆ A COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Lyrics (*) are from TVXQ's Hug (Junsu's lines) ]

 

The first time Junsu glanced at her was during dance rehearsals for Girls’ Generation. It wasn’t anything really. It was quick and done, probably unknowingly by the person who did it, but it had struck something inside of Taeyeon’s heart that she had to stop and walk towards the back of the room. The girls all looked quizzically at her and she told them she was alright. Just tired, needed a break, take a breather.

She said all of this with a bright smile and a funny face that no one asked again. They didn’t see her hold her hand up to her chest and breathe. Wondering vaguely in her head, if he’ll ever actually look at her the way she looked at him.

 

The next time Taeyeon saw Junsu was on TV. Her members were all gathered around the living room, laughing and joking about that day’s performance, when a segment about their sunbaes came on and they watched. The interviewer had asked them about So Nyeo Shi Dae and they all patiently (anxiously) sat still to hear their answer. She didn’t exactly hear what Junsu had to say when he opened his mouth because a moment later, her members were squealing and nudging her just as the other DBSK members on TV were reacting as they covered Junsu’s mouth.

Taeyeon found out later what he had said through Tiffany and she only looked at her confused. “Okay, then why did you guys start going crazy?” she had asked, blinking. Her friend only laughed at her in response; hugging her and saying: “You’re much too young, honey.”

 

Junsu looked at her during the Only Love MV shooting. Not directly, as he was just looking from where he sat with s to where she was with hers. She didn’t catch him either because Yoona did, after pointing while laughing her bright laugh at Taeyeon and telling her to look. Surprised as she was, Taeyeon followed, and there he was looking right at her. Everything then seemed to come into a blur.

He didn’t smile, or say anything after. Instead he looked away and joked with Yoochun beside him. She did the same, only to Yuri, and the moment ended just like that. Just not for her – because her heart was still beating frantically inside her chest as the shooting went on.

 

He covered her when they shopped during their stay in America for the Hollywood Bowl and their fans had seen them together. Of course, Leeteuk and a manager were also there but that wasn’t the point, right? Junsu didn’t have to shield her (she felt safe around him) but he did and Taeyeon found herself saying “Thank you” so many times to his back, she forgot how bad this could get when they get home.

“I’m sorry for causing you guys’ trouble, oppa.” She had whispered to no one (to him) in particular after they sat safely inside the van. “But thank you.” Leeteuk had laughed and said it was okay and that they were family and men and blah blah blah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter