problem | chanyeol/jiyeon

내 마음 ☆ A COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon, he decided out of blue one day while eating a bowl of stolen cereal from Kris, is pretty.

Like really pretty. The kind of pretty where big, bright eyes drew you in and with pink, kissable lips that just made you want to—yeah, basically his kind of pretty. Chanyeol doesn’t quite get why he never noticed before, having seen her talking and laughing at school for most of his life. But looking at a class photo with her now, he realized just how blind he was not to see it.

“Dude, your phone’s ringing.” Kris’s Canadian drawl caught him off guard admist his thinking and Chanyeol all but looked up at his gigantic friend in a daze. The Chinese-Canadian only rolled his eyes in response and tossed a beeping phone down his way without another word, snatching his bowl from his hands before he could even reply or defend his right on the stolen cereal.

“It’s from Jiyeon.” He said in surprise, blinking a couple of times as he looked down at the screen.

Kris nodded absentmindedly, flipping the TV on to a Chinese show he could barely understand. “You mean that one in T-ARA?”

“Yeah.”

“The pretty one?”

Chanyeol nodded. “Uh-huh.”

“The girl you like?”

“Yea—what?”

His friend grinned. “Jong-in told me you’ve been monitoring her activities since she debuted with the group. It’s not that far a stretch to come up with that idea.”

“I—I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter