the holidays | multiple pairings

내 마음 ☆ A COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The holidays brings (old, new, shattered, mended) hearts closer.

 

 

Christmas Eve (Seohyun/Yonghwa)
It's not their fault if they happen to throw three extra pillows at the same on Yonghwa's head, when after all he's been staring at his phone for far too long. It's not their fault if they find it a little too enjoyable to see their leader squirm at their feet when they read aloud the lyrics she wrote. It's not their fault if they've already voiced their approval of their brother to call her and wish her a 'Merry Christmas'.

It's not their fault that when Jungshin steals his phone and Jonghyun dials her number as Minhyuk fends him off of them, she picks up with a happy tone through the speaker and their friend, their brother, Yonghwa is left tripping on his own shoes to say 'Hello' back.

"I'm glad you called. I was almost going to myself."

"Oh really? Well, I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas."

They grin when their 'pretend' sister-in-law laughs and says, "Merry Christmas, Yong."

He gives them a look and they back away, laughing amongst themselves and congratulating one another. They burst into another round of laughter when they hear him, Yonghwa – Yong~seobang whispers, "Merry Christmas, Hyun."

 




Christmas Morning (Siwon/Tiffany)
She blows on her coffee before taking a sip and sighs as the warm liquid slipped down . She murmurs – satisfied – and looks out the window. The city is covered in white and beautiful – everything is at peace. Carefully, she stands up (grinning at how well her leg has healed) and leaned back against a soft space. Her smile widens when it moves and wraps her in a warm embrace.

"Good morning," he whispers, pressing a kiss onto her hair. "Don't strain your leg too much when you get to Japan, ok?"

"I won't." She leans back and sighs contentedly. "I'll miss you, Siwon."

His arms around her tighten and she feels him smile into her hair. "I love you too, Miyoung." Everything is at peace, everything is perfect.

 



Christmas Night (Yunho/Lina)
Yunho is surprised to see her coming out of her apartment when he passed by for the nth time this evening. He doesn't know what to do because hasn't heard from her for a while (none of them had) and he thinks, I'm not supposed to anyway. Still – he was there, rooted to his spot and staring while she stood rooted on hers and saw him.

"Yunho-shii." She whisper and something in him stabs at his heart at the sound of the honorifics. What used to be just 'Yunho' has turned into something so foreign to him. But then again, I'm not supposed to be here anyway.

He waved as Lina took a few steps towards him, her hands in her pocket and eyes fixed on his. "What are you doing out here in the cold? And outside an apartment building?"

"I wanted to see you." Yunho said, taking steps towards her. They matched each other's pace until they stood face to face. "You haven't come to the company anymore."

"I was there for SMTOWN. Not in LA or Shanghai of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter