One Starry Night

Hello, Hello

“Not sleeping yet?”

 

“No, not yet baby.” Jinki’s eyes crinkle into a crescent as he smiles to his lover. He pats the cold wooden porch. “Care to join me?”

 

Kibum pushes himself off the cream wall and steps into the balcony. He grins as a pair of arms waits to curl around him. He takes a seat on his lover’s lap and the warm arms wrap around him naturally. His body shifts for a comfortable spot; His head rests on the crook of the other’s neck. “What are you doing out here anyways?”

 

“Looking at the stars,” the words are said in a hush tone. Jinki scans the dark palette, counting the sparkles two by two in his mind. “It’s so beautiful.” He finds the younger slip his hand in his, intertwining them with a squeeze.

 

Kibum meets his gaze and his thin lips curl involuntarily. He gently brushes away the hazel strands of hair and leans in to rest his forehead against his. The stars gleam in the dark sky above them.

 

Jinki starts to hum to their love song, ‘Your Name,’ and lightly sways their bodies along with the melody. He notices Kibum’s eyes were closed. Keeping their foreheads together, he steals a kiss on a starry night.

 

The other smiles into the kiss and pulls their bodies closer. “When have you been so sneaky Jinki?” He hears a low chuckle and snuggles back on the inviting hot skin of his neck.

 

“The things I do on a starry night…”

 

Kibum hums. He feels a soothing pattern drawn on his lower back and he takes in a deep breath of the night air. His small frame slightly trembles from the cool crisp air and he hugs onto the other tighter.

 

ping his sweater, Jinki pulls his lover closer in his embrace and zips back the sweater around the two of them. He runs his hand up and down the slender arm, warming him.

 

“Isn’t your sweater going to stretch?” He whispers softly, enjoying the sudden heat.                  

 

He smiles, “I could care less if my baby is cold.” He watches the other grin shyly and his cheeks tint pink. After a moment of silence, Jinki feels a pair of lips nibble carelessly on his neck, teasing him. He chuckles and it is music to the other’s ears. “When have you become so naughty Bummie?”

 

Kibum pokes Jinki’s button nose playfully and his strawberry lips. “The things I do on a starry night…”

 

The elder holds his lover firmer in his grip. Jinki presses his lips against Kibum’s and lightly on his bottom lip. “Then I really would not mind spending more starry nights with you.”

----------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy reading :)♥
Keeping the ONKEY love strong.