Pick Up Lines

Hello, Hello

Title: Pick Up Lines
Pairing: Onkey
Rating: PG-15
Genre: Fluff
Words: 842

Jinki was lying flat on his stomach, a little bored. He propped his elbows up, resting his head on his hand lazily. While he was multi-tasking between reading his script and trying to stay awake, his lover stride in with nothing but a fluffy pink towel which hung loosely on his waist. The older boy gulped hard at the sight; his eyes were glued to his boyfriend chest, following the droplets down the milky skin.

“What should I wear… What should I wear…” The other mumbled to himself quietly.

“Kibum ah,” Jinki called out as he brushed his hazel bangs behind his ear. It was just blocking his view.

“Hm?” Kibum opened their shared closet, running his fingertips along the neatly hanged clothes. His feet tapped on the wooden floor as he thought. The sound echoed through the room. He grabbed his favourite black Mr. Potato Head hoodie and showed it to the other. “I’m going to wear this!” Kibum grinned at him as he slipped it on ever so teasingly. Jinki couldn’t tell if it was even intentional.

Throwing his script book aside, Jinki flashed a mischievous smile back. “Why do you have to be so damn fine every single minute? Can’t you take a break and let me concentrate on something else for a change?” 

Kibum choked on thin air, and then raised his brow. He eyed the other as he fixed the creases on his shirt unconsciously.  “Are you drunk or something Jinki?”

He breathed out a chuckle, shaking his head. The boy got up from the bed and made his way towards him. His hand rested on the soft cheek and caressed it softly. Leaning in, he planted a chaste kiss on those pink pouty lips. Jinki felt his lover smile in the kiss and his hands running down his back. It was leaving tingles down his spine. He pulled apart but just enough to whisper against his bow-shaped lips, “I’m not drunk baby; I’m just intoxicated by you.”

The words must have hit the wrong cords since Kibum gently pushed his lover away from him. He scrunched his face up at the tacky words, clicking his tongue, before turning away to find himself a pair of pants.

Jinki did not seem to give up. He wrapped his arms around the small waist from the back and snuggled his cheek on his left shoulder. He took in a deep breath of the fresh scent of apple body wash that lingered on his skin. Kibum ignored him, busying himself in finding his torn skinny jeans- that is until he felt fingers playing with the towel around his waist.

“Yah Jinki!” He slapped his fiddling fingers lightly and pried them out of his towel.

“But Bummie…” Jinki whined. He pressed sloppy kisses down his neck, snaking his arms around his waist again.

“Don’t you have to read over some script or something?”

Jinki heard him scowl; He crossed his arms over his chest and a pout washed over his face. “Fine.” He made his way back on the bed and let his legs dangle off the edge. Flipping to a random page in his script, his ears missed nothing in the shuffling ahead or the sound of the towel thud as it hit the floor. His gaze lingered on the fingers pulling the skinny jeans through the creamy thighs that he loved. It was a sight; it lured him in. He his sudden dry lips. “Seriously Kibum, apart from being y, what do you do for a living?”

“Seriously Jinki,” He quoted, “are you feeling alright?”

“No, how can I be alright when you stole my heart?”

The boy sighed, throwing his arms up in the air in defeat. He made his way over, straddled Jinki with his legs and took a seat on his thighs. The other was quick to steal a peck. “Your pick up lines are so lame.” He said as he poked his button nose.

Jinki’s bottom lip stuck out. His toned arms found its way around his waist and pulled him closer. “They’re not lame!” He hid his face against his shoulder and continued, “You used to fall for every single one…”

Kibum kissed his temple. “It wasn’t your pick up lines that I fell for. I loved them because you were the one that said them to me and only to me.” His thin fingers weaved through his silky hair. “Besides, it was your smile that made me yours.”

Their eyes meet and the two smiled. Kibum kissed him again, this time on his lips.

The older boy interlocked their fingers together, giving them a light squeeze. “Wow, and you said I was cheesy.” Kibum flicked his forehead which earned a yelp from the other. “What was that for?”

“That was for ruining the moment babo.” He rolled out of his lap and laid down beside him.

“Kibum ah.” Jinki crawled over cautiously, hovering over him with a lopsided grin. “Did you fart?”

“What?”

“Cause you blew me away.”

--------------------------------------------------

Enjoy reading :)♥

Visit my livejournal for more Onkey shots;