Sunday Morning

Hello, Hello

Title: Sunday Morning
Pairing: Onkey
Rating: G
Genre: Fluff
Summary: It was a typical Sunday morning. Nothing was different; nothing was special.
Words: 389

It was a typical Sunday morning.
Nothing was different; nothing was special.

The boy with multi-coloured bangs shifted in his sleep. His feline eyes blinked, adjusting to the brightness of the room. He squinted. Damn…His body ached so much from the long hours of practice last night.

The red writing on his digital clock faintly read 7:39 am. It was early.

His small frame shivered despite the fact that he was wrapped in a warm comforter. He groaned as he rolled around his bed. And then he realized that he had space to turn. That was unusual; there usually was a soft lump blocking him. Where is Jinki?

Faint water flushing in the washroom echoed through the room. A few creaks and bangs followed after. 

Kibum sat up, crossing his legs comfortably on the bed. His gaze lingered on the wooden door, waiting. Or more like expecting. 

The door creaked open, revealing a drowsy boy. Jinki noticed that the other was awake. Sluggishly, he made his way back to their shared bed. His head rested on his pillow and his hands fumbled for the comforts of his blanket. With one eye opened, his hoarse voice murmured in the silence, “Morning baby.”

Jinki’s cheeks were rosy and his hazel hair was a mess. And Kibum could not help but to think he looked so cute and irresistible. The younger boy leaned over and planted a soft kiss on the strawberry lips.

“Bummie...” Jinki wrapped his slender arm around his lover’s waist, laying their bodies side to side. The other shifted, resting his head comfortably above the beautiful melody.

It was one of these moments that Kibum loved the most. There was no hassle to get ready, no one to disturb them and of course no Kim Jonghyun to strum the wrong cords in his nerve system. It was just Kibum and Jinki.

The arm tightened around him, pulling him closer- if that was even possible. Jinki’s smooth nose glided to the corner of his jaw, taking in his lover’s scent. “You know what Kibum?”

The multicoloured boy played with the hem of his thin white tee. His index finger continued to draw small circles on his chest, lightly teasing the other. He smiled, “What?”

“I love you.”

It was a not so typical Sunday morning.
Something was different; Something was special.

--------------------------------------------------

Enjoy reading :)♥

Visit my livejournal for more Onkey shots;