Drabble dump #1

Hello, Hello

Title: Nicknames
Summary: Kibum finds a nickname for his new friend Jinki.
Kid!Onkey

Noticing a lonely boy in the sandpit, Kibum skipped towards him with a chocolate bar in hand. He plopping down beside the boy and poked at the fort. "Hi," He smiled, his front tooth was missing. "I'm Kibum!"

The other stared at his snack. "Jinki," He said quickly before reaching out to take a piece of the chocolate. He smiled back, munching messily.

Kibum poked his nose and giggled. "Yeobo!"

Jinki cocked his head to the side. His hair poked at his eyes. "Yeobo?"

He hummed. "Mommy said that is a nickname for someone you love!"

"So, you love me?"

--------------------------------------

Title: Claw Machine
Summary: Jinki and Kibum tries to win a plastic ring at the claw machine.
 

Oh! Kibum and Jinki gasps. The ball slips through the claw. Ugh, Kibum groans as he kicks the claw machine repeatedly. This was his fifth try to win the plastic ring. He inserts another coin.

Jinki steps behind to help. Their bodies press against each other, his hand rests upon Kibum's. He moves the joystick carefully.

Kibum blushes and almost misses the whisper in his ear. You smell nice.

Jinki watches the claw pick up their prize. It drops it into his waiting hand. He pops open the ball and slips the plastic ring through Kibum's index. "You're mine now."

--------------------------------------

Enjoy reading :)♥

Visit my livejournal for more Onkey shots;