Epilogue

Running Love

Months in the future, but not many...

 

Gary and Ji Hyo were waiting for their friends at a renowned amusement park. They had arranged for a group outing to celebrate their eldest hyung for graduating with flying colours. He said he would be responsible for the fees, having raked in a fortune on his market shares, too. Everyone was thrilled with the idea, and a date was set without further hesitation.

 

The Monday Couple were now waiting on the bench shaded by a huge tree. The snowy wind blew past them as Ji Hyo was happily eating a fluffy steamed bun, while Gary was quietly watching his girlfriend, an arm around her back, the warmness coming from his heart. Ji Hyo stuffed full of the bun and it's fillings, before turning towards Gary, cheeks puffed and tinged light red due to the weather, offering the remaining bun to him. Even after dating each other for a long time now, Gary often got taken aback by her sudden burst of aegyo, whether if she was intentional or not. Smiling a wide smile, Gary took Ji Hyo's hand and moved the bun towards his mouth, sinking his teeth into the comfort of the warmness of the bun. He took a small bite, finished it quickly, and kissed the moving cheek of his girlfriend while she was munching.

 

"Noona! Hyung!" Joong Ki caught the couple on surprise, the bubbling romantic atmosphere pricked by the flower boy's sunshine entrance. He had saw them from afar, and he had planned to distrupt whatever romantic thing they're doing. Beside him was his equally enthusiastic dongsaeng, Lizzy, along with his childish and hyperactive hyung, HaHa. Both of them were giggling away at their success, but this does not escape Ji Hyo's eyes as just an innocent giggle.

 

"Ya! Is this how you're going to treat your noona, Joong Ki?!" Bad Ji Hyo appears without a doubt, and it was thanks to the Monday Boyfriend that the trio get out of it safely.

 

Behind them, the main star of this event walks slowly. Still tapping away on his phone, he remained unfazed and walked straight towards the gathered four. This hyung had a radiant glow on his face, and the primary theory would be that there was more time for him to take care of himself now that he's graduated and no longer burdened with school work. Although the real reason of him being so cheerful was because of the fact that he had gotten himself a girlfriend.

 

"Suk Jin hyung, hello!" Gary was the polite dongsaeng who greeted earlier than the rest of them. "Thanks for treating us today!"

 

"It's nothing, it's nothing." Suk Jin waved it away nonchalantly, and the next thing he knew, he was being pestered by them on his love life. He answered them with cheesy stories of his romantic ways, which made them cringe and laugh and enjoyed his talking skills. They were having such a great time, the chaos and disorder that happened months ago dissolved into the occassional gust of cold wind.

 

From afar, three figures were approaching. Two of them were holding hands. One of them walks at the side. Engaged in a conversation, the three of them were the best of friends, even if the two of them had got on each other's bad terms because of the remaining one. Now that the call had been made, forgive the pun, everything seemed to fall back in place smoothly, like it was always meant to be.

 

Their arrival was welcomed by the rest of them who had reached way earlier than them. The younger part of the couple bent down to kiss his boyfriend, as he always do whenever he felt like showing off. The reaction from the older boyfriend was later regarded as a mock amongst the circle of friends.

 

"I still can't get used to Jong Kook hyung blushing face whenever Kwang Soo did that."

 

- THE END -

 

A/N: Thank you all for reading this till the very end!

It was fun writing this, and I hoped that you guys loved this ending!

This was my first attempt in a RunningMan fic, and the responses that I've got was certainly amazing! This fic could not happen without the support of you guys!

Once again, thanks for supporting and reading!

See you all in my next fic!