Whos She?!

THE STORY OF LOVING YOU AKA THE S.O.L.Y

Siwan looked around and sighed.

"Aishhh! I forgot Mr. Nim asked me to come by aferschool." A man walked over and said "Siwan'ssi...Do you need a ride to school?"

Siwan looked at the men piled up on the ground one last time and said "Clean this up." and took off running.

 

 

Jiyeon slowly walked into the school entrance.

She made a face expressing how much she hated wearing things that weren't like her. She saw some of the girls pointing at her saying "Isn't that Jiyeon! Is she wearing a dress? DAEBAK!" A second girl said "Awww shes already a natural beauty..makeup looks her look like a god! I need to get my nose done again!!!"

Jiyeon smirked until she heard Hyuna's voice say "What she came!"

Hyuna was about to run past Jiyeon when she tripped on her own heels and fell in front of Jiyeon.

"Aishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Hyuna looked up and saw Jiyeon.

"Oh!" Hyuna brushed herself off as she stood up.."You..came" She looked her up and down and said "At least you hav guts..."

Jiyeon glared at Hyuna and said "Have you seen Iu...or Suzy?"

Hyuna just arrogantly replied.."Why should I tell you?"

Jiyeon just walked away after figuring that Hyuna was just going to waste her time.

Jiyeon found herself walking around the school again. "Ugh. Where could they possibly be..its freezing."

Just then Jiyeon decided she would look for them in the classrooms.

She walked onto her floor classroom and heard mumbles and groans coming from inside.

She peeped in and saw............................................

"Teacher-!" she suddenly felt a hand cover and drag her away.

She was disgusted and scared because of what she just saw her two teachers doing and scared because someone was .....kidnapping her?

Jiyeon felt the person drag them into a neigboring closet for custodians and slowly take their hands off while one of the persons hands were still encircling her.

She felt her heart pound and saw...."Siwan-ssi?"

He looked out of the door and back at her. "Shhh" he gently placed his fingers on his lips indicating for her to be quiet.

Just then the two teachers walked out "Ohhh...Teacher-" "Hush! If anyone heres us Teacher Kim...we might be caught. I heard voices just now!"

Siwan and Jiyeon both silently (unintentionally) listened and heard doors opening and closing. Slowly getting closer and closer to them.

Jiyeon was getting scared and just then there door opened.

Jiyeon looked at Siwan as if asking him to do something.

Siwan pushed Jiyeon closer to the wall and thank god they were behind the door.

Jiyeon felt Siwan's breath on her and felt thrilled .......

They were getting closer together trying to avoid being hit by the door.

Finally the door closed and they both sighed in relief.

 

 

"Suzy! I told you we shouldn't have left Jiyeon on her own!" Iu exclaimed.

Suzy continued walking forward and said "Why isnt she in the gym yet?"

 

 

Sulli slowly crept around the teachers workroom. "I know the answer key for the test is here somewhere...."

She finally grabbed a piece of paper and said "Here it is.."

She then silently ran down the hallway.......