Talkin

THE STORY OF LOVING YOU AKA THE S.O.L.Y

Jiyeon held the door open for Siwan as he walked in behind her. Siwan smiled his *charming smile* and thanked her. Jiyeon blushed and said it was fine.

As Jiyeon left to go to her classroom she didn't realize her phone had slipped out of her pocket.

Siwan picked it up and was going to tell the girl that she had dropped her phone but she had already disappeared somewhere into the school.

He looked at her phone and saw it was a old model. A flip phone. He then noticed the key chain on it.

It was a white bear with the name PARK JIYEON sewn on its tummy. Siwan smirked and said thats her name.

He looked around and clicked on her pictures. The first one was of a textbook. He noticed it was one of the ones that were the best for studying and then he saw at the bottom in captions "MUST BUY FOR S COLLEGE! EARN LOTS OF MONEY!"

The second picture was the same. All textbooks for studying. But around the 20th picture he saw this.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTSPM0SK4jVl9m1DgVnDG

and this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2fpjbyDPVKpUbdlnlRzN

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_HBz8Dd6pDzW1AyFHLf-

and Even more of Jiyeon's selcas were seen.

Siwan then thought "hah. Shes not that boring after all."

 

 

Jiyeon slid into her desk with relief. She then looked out the classroom window to see the boy she had seen walk to school with her walk into the classroom right across the hall. 

Just then Sungyeol walked over and sat down.

"Yah. Whats with you the other day?"

Jiyeon looked up and said "What?!" while glaring at Sungyeol.

"You dont remember...wait of course you dont remember you were asleep the entire time."

"what are you talking about Sungyeol?" Jiyeonm said.

Sungyeol groaned and said "Because of you my back feels like its gonna break! Yesterday I had to pi-" 

Suddenly Suzy entered the room and slammed her books down in front of Sungyeol's face.

"Stop bothering her. She doesn't need to know anything that happened from you of all people."

Seungyeol  smirked and said "Fine you tell her! Jiyeon you owe me big time!"

Jiyeon looked at them confused and so did the class.

 

Siwan walked across the hall and almost got caught in the crowd of girls that were about to tackle Siwan due to their dying love for him.

He quickly slammed the door shut in Jiyeon's HR classroom.

Everyone was staring at him.

The girls realizeing who he was screamed and ran towards him but Siwan pushed them away and sat beside Jiyeon.

Isn't this yours.

Sungyeol got pushed awake by Woohyun and saw Siwan and Jiyeon.

"What the hell? Whos he?" Sungyeol said to Woohyun.

"Siwan all the girls love him Sungyeol-ah I think im falling too!" Sungyeol pushed Woohyun he went into hysterical laughter.

Jiyeon looked up to see his bright smiling face. "Ummm how'd you get this?" she asked Siwan.

He handed it to her and said "You dropped it earliar...Jiyeon." 

Jiyeon half laughed and said "How do you know my name?"

Siwan smiled and pointed to her phone.

"Ohh." Jiyeon smiled and couldn't stop because she didnt realize that this boy had such charms.

Siwan looked at his HR classroom right acros the hall and waved bye o Jiyeon and said "I guess I'll see you later."

Siwan walked away and Jiyeon was smiling hard.