Siwan the Gangster side

THE STORY OF LOVING YOU AKA THE S.O.L.Y

Sungyeol walked out of Jiyeon's tiny house muttering things about how Suzy was so weird and Jiyeon was to blame.

NEXT DAY (Night Time)

Siwan was walking around with his gang. "Aishh. Why does Dad make me carry you guys around with me!" Siwan complained.

"But sir! We have a ....fi-fight today.." Siwan turned around and glared at the man. "Shut it will you?!"

The man stepped back and suddenly shouts were heard from across the alley. 

A man around his forties steped out of the darkness and said "Why are you so late. Territory fights are my least favorite and the most boring. Lets get this over wi-.."

"Where is your real leader?" The man said.

Siwan smirked. "Im their leader. Got a problem."

"pesky little boy. You cant even aim a fist." the man said.

Siwan smirked again as he watched the man's gang get bigger as more gangsters walked in.

Siwan laughed while saying "If you think Im such a little boy. Why are you preparing so much?"

The man's smile faded and he said "Charge!!!!!"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFVhtnaUKhmC8barW4Meh

Siwan looked back at the pile of men that were laying on top of eachother knocked out.

Queitly one of the remaining ers that were still up and at it attacked him. 

Siwan dodged him and the man lost his balance and hit the wall behind him and fell knocked out.

Siwam watched as the rest of the men that were still up took off. One of them crying "The gods are on his side too!"

"How pathetic." Siwan said. "Aishhhhh! It's already 3 AM." I can't believe it. Why does dad get to stay home and I have to work all day."

Siwan's gang gathered up and said "Would you like to be taken to school?"

Siwan glared at them as if they were retarded and said "Why would I want to carry around thugs like you. Did you forget Im a lteral prince there? Not a thug like you guys here?" 

The man stepped back with a red face and muttered "Im changing gangs."

Siwan looked at him and said "Want me to help cuz I don't like you either." The man's eyes opened up wide and he quickly said :"No Sir!!"

"I thought so" Siwan said.