the beginning

THE STORY OF LOVING YOU AKA THE S.O.L.Y

Jiyeon looked around frantically did the teacher just say the stupid choding Sungyeol was placed number one in the class again? Jiyeon glared at him and said to her friend Iu "why is it that its been 18 years and I still havent beat him." Iu smiled and said "relax! Your in second place in the class!" Suzy groaned and said "there are 35 students in our class and your placed 24...hmmm iu-ah lets keep quiet!" Iu smiled and said Suzy your numbrr 8! You must be happy!"

As Sungyeol lifted his head up off his desk he yawned. Sungyeol grinned as he say Jiyeon was 2nd in the class again. "aha! Time to tease Jiyeon!" He got up and suddenly he felt a strong tug on his arm. He looked to see a girl clinging on to his arm. Sungyeol gave a almost painful looking smile at the girl and said "Do I know you?" The girl started to flutter her fake eyelshes and said "Oppa-.." Sungyeol gave one last grin to girl and plucked his arm away from her. He quickly walked over to where Jiyeon was sitting with Iu and Suzy and said "So..I see Jiyeon is Number 3?" Jiyeon glared at him and said "2...as always." Sungyeol smiled and continued to play around with Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon who was very annoyed got up and walked away from Sungyeol. As soon as Jiyeon left followed by Suzy and Iu a group of girls surrounded Sungyeol. Sungyeol frowned and yelled after Jiyeon "See you later 2"

Iu looked at Jiyeon carefully and said "Jiyeon-ah your number two all the time. Ever since you guys were little...but its better number two then anything else..! Ummm. minus number 1." Suzy laughed and said "Not helping Iu. Jiyeon-ah just beat him this time!" Jiyeon looked at Iu and Suzy and said "It's no fair. I havent seen him study once and he always gets number one. Maybe his rich fat self mother pays for him to be number one." Iu laughed and said "maybe." Jiyeon smiled but felt bad for saying something rude.

 

Later in the classroom during lunch...