My Lips :(

THE STORY OF LOVING YOU AKA THE S.O.L.Y

Suzy looked at Jiyeon and asked "Whos he?"

Jiyeon smiled and said "I don't know.."

"Aiyooo Pabo!" Iu said "Hes Siwan. a TOTAL flower boy at our school. AIyoo you and Suzy spent half your lives in books so you wouldn't kniow."

Jiyeon and Suzy both gave Iu a look.

Iu cringed a little and teased again "Just like how Jiyeon doesn't notice Sungyeol another Total Flower boy always talks to you."

Jiyeon ignored them both and continued to study. Or pretend to study because Siwan kept coming into Jiyeon's head.

Sungyeol looked at Jiyeon blushing.

"aishh. Since when did that nerd blush like an actual girl?"

Woohyun looked at Sungyeol and said "Yahh." Hit Sungyeol with his book on the head. "Are you jealous?"

"Mwo!" Sungyeol said.

"Well Jiyeon would be pretty if she would pay attention to herslef some." Woohyun said this while thinking some. "Wait why does she hate you so much again Sungyeol?"

Sungyeol looked at him and laughed saying "Cuz shes jealous of my brain."

 

Jiyeon walked over to her locker in the back of the classroom and heard a group of girls talking about her. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZkl7VNF_o0qYe0uWKfOd

What did you say?" Jiyeon said.

The girls looked at her surprised. One of the girls stepped forward and said "What?"

Jiyeon looked the girl up and down and said "Hyuna no one wants to be talked about behind there back."

Hyun smiled and said "Then how about right infront of your face?"

Jiyeon laughed and said "What?"

Hyuna laughed and poked Jiyeon's forhead. "Why dont you stay in your books and get off our oppas. Siwan is mine."

Jiyeon laughed and said "At least Im not at the bottom of the food chain like yall."

"At least im not ugly like you." Hyuna retorted. "Youve got no fashion sense."

Jiyeon gave off a serious face and said "Looks!!! Iv got better looks then you!"

Why dont you prove it tonight then. Surely your going to the school dance.

Jiyeon laughed and said "Wouldn't miss it!."

As soon as Hyuna's group walked away Jiyeon squatted on the floor and said "What have I dont. No wonder Im so stupid and only second place in my class rank. Aishhh!"

Jiyeon told the entire situation to Suzy and Iu. They both looked at Jiyeon and said "You could just put some makeup on and get a dress. "Im not rich. Look at my phone."

Suzy smiled and said "Dont Worry."