Le Finale.

Ice Coffee Espresso Double Shot + Sequel

[YOUR POV]

 

"I miss you."

 

I didn't respond to his hug nor push him away. I was too shock to do anything. It's been almost 2 years since I last saw him. 

As if on cue, Seunghyun came out from his house. He was holding a big black plastic bag which I believe the rubbish that he wanted to throw but not anymore. He widen his eyes at the sight of my ex hugging me.

I quickly push him off me. I was about to go to Seunghyun to explain when that bastard hold my wrist.

 

"I'm sorry for hurting you. Let's get back together." He said making me dropped my jaw in disbelief. 

Just why nowwww?!

I looked at Seunghyun. He avoided my eyes as he placed the plastic bag in front of his door and went inside silently.

My heart tore into pieces. I felt my world officially dark. As if all the chances I MIGHT have to be together with Seunghyun are all gone.

I pulled out from his grip as I send him death glares. 

 

"What are you doing here?" I raised my voice.

"Let's get back together." He begged. 

 

What happened now?

The last time when I saw him was me who's begging for him to stay not the other way around.

He dumped me.

In front of his friends.

He played with my heart.

His friends even bet on me.

And he still have the guts to come here to beg me?

 

"Why would I, oppa?" I asked him. Annoyed with all of these problems he's bringing up. It was sooo long ago!

"Don't tell me you've moved on?" He threw another question back at me.

 

"Why wouldn't I?"

 

There was disappointment on his face.

 

"Wae oppa? Where are your friends? Are they here to see me say yes? How much did they bet this time?" 

"I've told you I'm sorry."

"500 000 won? 800 000 won?"

"Stop it."

"Oppa jebal. Just leave. I don't wanna see you anymore."

"It was a mistake. I should have taken you seriously at that time."

 

Those moments we've spent together rushed into my mind. How he was so caring and romantic in the first month of dating really made me flutter.

 

"There's no point to say that now, isn't it?" I muttered.

 

His gaze was soft as he slowly nodded.

I know when he dated me in the first month, there is sincerity and love. Not pure playing around. But whatever. I don't care about it anymore. I decided to stop caring about it long ago instead.

 

"Oppa is sorry." were his last words before he walked away.

 

I take a deep breath. There's pain in my heart. It hurts whenever I think about those moments we've shared.

Before I knew it, I was already sitting on the floor, crying my heart out.

 

I felt someone squat beside me as that person pulled me into his chest. 

I looked up to meet Seunghyun's soft gaze.

 

"It's okay. You did well." He said as he hugged me tighter.

I just knew he was eavesdropping on my conversation just now. I smiled faintly.

 

 

After a few minutes of silence and I have regained myself, I pulled off from his hug.

"Thanks." I wiped my dried tears.

He let out a small smile as he settled beside me.

"What if.... we.." He trailed off.

"Hm?" I asked in confusion.

"I know it isn't the right time.. And there never is the right time... But I think, I have to say it though... It's been a while... And if I stop now, I don't think I can continue ever again..."

"What is it about?" I was more confused.

"So.. Maybe... You know... You and me... Let's.." Seunghyun was restless.

I waited for a couple of seconds but he remained silent.

"Let's what?" I asked impatiently.

"Let's date each other." He said.

.

.

.

"I-I know it isn't the right time... But-"

"O-okay."

.

.

"W-what?"

"I said yes."

 

 

 

I've never thought this is how we finally got started.

 

 

 

The next morning, I was locking my door when Seunghyun went out of his apartment. Last night scenes rushed to my mind.

I fake a cough to stop Seunghyun from just staring at me.

"Morning." He said in his deep voice.

"Morning." I smiled, feeling a bit awkward since we started the day normally. Not with bickering and other annoying things.

"Breakfast?" He asked after he locked his apartment.

I take a look at my watch. We still have time before class.

"Okay." I bit my lower lip a bit to stop myself from smiling too wide.

 

Seunghyun flashed a cheeky smile as the both of us walked to the elevator.

The door slid open and the both of us walked inside the empty elevator. As if on cue, Seunghyun and I pushed the 'G' button simultaneously making our hands brushed. I quickly pulled my hand as I felt blood rushing to my cheeks and as if Seunghyun noticed, he let out a chuckle.

Without a word, he suddenly hold my hand in his making me flinched.

I blinked at him who's acting like nothing happen eventhough he has this slight pink shades on his cheeks. I chuckled as I intertwined our fingers.

 

 

"Okay. That's plain creepy. You better tell us what happened this morning." Chaerin suddenly said while we're having our meals in the cafeteria.

"W-what?" I snapped out of my thoughts as I continue to munch on my bread.

"You've been daze out a lot and smiling alone since this morning. Spill it out." Chaerin said as the girls just stare at me.

"So I...." I don't know where to start.

"Don't tell me you go out with Seunghyun already?" Bom joked making the girls laughed but immediately stopped when they saw me put on a serious face.

"OH MY GOD YOU DID NOT!!!"   "NO WAAAAAY!!!" They all yelled.

"Okay shhhhhh! Shut uppp!" I raised my voice to shut them up.

Not long after, they demand me to tell them every single thing. *sigh*

 

 

Two months passed since the day Seunghyun and I decide to be a couple. In this two months, I've met his parents. His mother was happy and cheerful as always but his father was a bit cold. Nevertheless I was trying my best to win their hearts.

His mom made Seunghyun and I often dropped by for dinner. They knew that I lost my parents when I was 10 and since then I live with my grandparents until I finally decide to move out for university. His mom was treating me like her own daughter and I'm so thankful for that.

"This is him when he was 5."

I looked at the picture album his mom was showing at me. His smile are still the same.

"I-is this him?" I pointed to a picture of a chubby high school boy.

"Yes." His mum chuckled.

"Hey what are you doi-- Omma!!" Seunghyun who just came out from the bathroom quickly rushed towards us. He snatched the album away.

"OMMMA~!" He whined.

 

We were on our way back to our apartment when the old pictures of Seunghyun flashed in my mind. They were a lot of funny pictures.

I let out a chuckle. Seunghyun who was driving tensed up a bit.

"Is it that funny?" He scoffed. I blinked at him before bursting into laughters.

"Yaaaaaah~" He whined telling me to forget those photos.

How can I?

He turned to face me when the car stopped at the traffic light.

"You're so cute back then." I said facing him too.

"You're lying. No one likes me when I was fat." He said slowly. I softened.

"I will.. If I met you before, I will love you.... If you're being yourself." I said softly.

Seunghyun just stare at me before he slowly leaned in to kiss me on my lips.

I close my eyes as I respond to his kiss. The kiss became quite passionate as Seunghyun brought my body closer to his.

That's when the car behind us honked. Both of us startled and pulled off from the kiss. The traffic light had turned green already.

"Aish.. Way to ruin my happiness..." Seunghyun mumbled making me laughed.

 

We went straight into the elevator after Seunghyun parked his car. I leaned to his chest, feeling sleepy since it's already late and I have a class tomorrow.

He secured his arm on my waist as we walked out of the elevator.

"Do you want to sleep over?" He asked suddenly when we were in front of our house.

"I have a morning class tomorrow." I answered knowingly.

The last time I had a sleep over with him, I barely can sleep. We watched movies and had pillow fights and so on.

He chuckled.

"It's on 11, right? Come on~" He made his trademark puppy eyes.

"Nope." I shook my head.

"Please?? We haven't had it in a while~" He tilted his head cutely.

"You mean in these three days? Na'ah." I pursued my lips as I recalled the last sleep over we had which was just three days ago.

"Jagi~" He whined.

"Okay fine! Fine! I'll go grab my PJ's. Argh." I groaned loudly as I unlocked my door leaving the laughing Seunghyun outside.

 

 

"Oppa?" I called out as I walked into Seunghyun's apartment. I had freshen up a bit from my cozy bath.

"Kitchen!" He answered as I heard he struggled with the pots and pans.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as I gave him a back hug.

I tip toed behind him, trying to take a peek from his shoulder.

"Popcorns for movie."

"Yeay!" I cheered silently as he let out a deep chuckle.

 

Soon, we have already settle up in front of his flat screen TV watching the movie being played.

After a few minutes, my mind finally register that what I was about to watch is an horror movie. I've never ever thought he will play an horror movie in this late night.

"What is this?! I thought you said 'romantic comedy'?" I widen my eyes at him as he chuckled.

"Oh I said that?.. Maybe I was mistaken." He said nonchalantly as he fed himself with popcorns.

"Oppa." I was about to get up to change the CD when he grabbed me by my waist.

"Just let it be." He said as he hold me tighter to prevent me from changing the CD.

His hand wrapped my waist tightly as he snuggled nearer me on the couch.

"Oppa~" I whined.

I seriously hate horror movie! And he knows about it yet he still wants me to watch it. God, I hate him!

"What are you afraid of so much? Oppa is here." He said huskily as I can felt his breath on my neck. Just then I realized how near he was with me.

"Tcch." I rolled my eyes.

"I hate you." I mumbled.

"What?" He glared at me playfully before pushing me on the couch so he was on top of me.

"Did you just said what I thought you just said?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"Do you want me to repeat?" I smirked playfully.

"You have no idea how much I love you." He stared deeply in my eyes. I was drown in his strong gaze until they change into playful one.

"Aish. I've no choice then." 

I was blur at first but then I finally get what he meant when he started to tickle me to death.

 

"Oppa stop! Stop! Please stop!" 

Tears were coming out of my eyes as I laughed to much.

"Na'ah."

"Opppppaaaa please! I'm dying." I panted hard as I pushed his hands roughly.

"S-stop!! Okay! Okay I love you! So much. Stop!" He finally stopped.

Whew, I really thought I was dying.

 

He smiled cheekily as he leaned down to kiss my lips. I smiled in our kiss as I wrapped my hands around his neck to deepen the kiss.

His left hand roamed around my body as his right hand support himself from falling on me. The sloppy kiss turned into a passionate one as I felt my body is on fire.

Seunghyun slowly trailed butterflies kisses down my jaws and neck.

 

 

 

"Ji Min ah,"

He said between his breath.

"Let's get married and stay this way forever, eo?"

 

I laughed as I hit his chest.

 

 

Yes, I would love to.

 

I love you, Choi Seunghyun.

 

Who would ever thought after that heartbroken love story between mine and that man, I've finally fallen in love once again. And I could actually see where this relationship is heading too.

 

Omma..

Appa..

Please blessed us.

 

 

 


[A/N]

This is the final episode! The next one is a bonus chapter :D

Please proceed.

-Junkayna-