New Side of Him.

Ice Coffee Espresso Double Shot + Sequel

[YOUR POV]

 

I gasped as the door beside my house opened abruptly revealing Seunghyun's looking at me.

"Oh you're here." He was a bit surprise. Well maybe he was just going to see if I have already bring my things inside.

My smile came to a halt as I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Umm. I've bought some bread." I said suddenly making Seunghyun blinked at me a few times before finally getting what I mean.

"Ah. You're apologizing, right?" He said bluntly making me chuckled.

"Must you be this blunt?" My eyes narrowed at him and he smiled at me. My heart skipped a beat.

"And thanks for this." I lift my ice coffee a bit.

"Just for that?" He asked as he tilted his head playfully.

"Uh?"

"Your modules.. It's all done." He crossed his arms as he finally stepped out of his house. I widen my eyes as I quickly squated down to check my modules.

And it's all done.

All done.

 

I gasped loudly. "Seriously, Seunghyun? In few hours?" My eyes were still on the modules. Frantically flipping every pages and was amused to see every questions were filled.

"One hour and twenty-eight minutes to be exact.... Well, it's just calculus. Why spend three to four hours for just like.... Hundred questions?" He asked like it was abnormal to spend hours for solving calculus questions.

"Right.." I muttered as I looked at him in awe. He's indeed the 'Korean Choi Enstein'.

"You're bad in calculus?" He asked suddenly. And bluntly if I may add.

"Well... It's not bad... Just not really... Good." I trailed off as I look around. I heard him chuckled.

"I heard you have a test in few weeks?.. Come in. I'll teach you." He suddenly said.

"W-why are you so nice?" I stared at him. Why is he being so nice all of a sudden? I'm getting goosebumps. I stand up and walked nearer to him.

"Did I made you like this? Because of the head knock just now?" I looked at him in eerie. Oh my God! He's having an amnesia!

"W-what?" He blinked at me before bursting into laughters. I slowly laughed with him and suddenly he stopped, looking so serious.

"If you don't want then forget it." He was about to close his door when I stopped him.

"Okay okay I want!" I said in enthusiasm as he stared at me for a couple of seconds and shook his head. Leaving the door open before he went into his living room.

I grabbed the modules, ice coffee and the bread I've bought and bring them inside Seunghyun's house, kicking the door close behind me.

 

It's been hours since Seunghyun makes me do the modules again. I now officially regret for asking him to teach me. Stupid me.

"Seriously? Twenty three minutes for one question?" He shook his head in disagreement. I was sitting in front of him on the floor with a small table seperating us.

I pouted. This is just so difficult.

"Why are you so good in this?" I asked him suddenly. Just to kill the time and to rest a bit actually.

"I'm good in everything." He answered nonchalantly. Oh, how I really want to puke up all the bread right now.

"Why don't you take something more related to maths then? Rather than architecture." I asked again.

"I've told you I'm good in everything... Except for architecture. So that's why I'm taking architecture. Just to challenge myself." He shrugged.

Seriously? I swear I've never found someone like him in my whole life. And this is not fair. How can he just take architecture course to challenge himself but end up getting very gooood result in this course?

What is him?! An alien?

 

"So what about you? Why do you take architecture?" He asked me back while propping his right hand on the table and rest his head on his hand.

"I love it, obviously." I answered in a matter of fact. I could see his gaze was soften.

"I too.. Want to do something that I love." He said slowly with a small smile. A sad one to be exact.

"Then what do you love?" I asked in curiousity. He was showing a new side of him that I've never seen before.

"Naah. It's not important.. It doesn't matter what I love for someone like me." He sounds so sad but he still kept that small smile on his face.

"And why is that?"

"You know. For a big architecture company only heir like me, it doesn't really important what I want to do. Because I will end up taking over my father's company one day."

"I don't know what a big architecture company only heir's life like. But something I know really well is everyone's dream is important. And to pursue for your dream is the only thing we need to do in life so that later, we won't be sitting somewhere and thinking, 'Ah. I should have done that before.' 'I should have do this.' And so on." I was serious though. His eyes were locked with mine for a while.

He finally break off our eye contact as he sighed.

"But still.. It's a no." He smiled faintly making me froze.

I swear I've never seen him like this before. He looks sane. I mean, all these while when we bickered, I've never ever thought he has something he was hiding. I never ever thought he was this sane!

He looks so cheerful and annoying all these time. I don't know he has his own sad side.

I gave him an understanding nod eventhough I don't really know what does he meant.

"So.. I've been really wanting to ask you..." He finally said after a long silent between us.

"Yes?" I looked at him. He was hesitating. I wonder what he want to ask about.

"Did you always sleep at random guy's house if you have to do a project with him?" He asked seriously. I was caught off guard by his question.

"W-w-what was that supposed to mean?" I asked him back in a confused tone and expression.

"You know. I was wondering if you've ever fallen asleep in your project partner's house before this? I mean, something like last night to be exact."

"Of course not. You're my first male partner. Before this, we always have to do projects in a group. So sometimes I have to do more work than others or sometimes I don't even help at all. Well.." I trailed off.

"Ahh.."

'Why did you ask?"

"Nothing. Just amused at how easy you were fast asleep on the floor last night. Did I mention about snoring? Ah. Yes you even droo-"

"I've told you to drop it!" I said half-yelling and he chuckled at me.

Feeling so satisfied that he can make me lose my patient so damn easy. He always let out his trademark cheeky smile whenever he succeed to get on my nerves. But I have to admit that I love this side of him more than the gloomy sad side. His faint smile practically kills something inside of me and I don't really feel good about it.

 

So I've been spending the rest of my day with him again. He taught me calculus and then we work our project together. We ordered food for dinner and after dinner we continued to work on our project again.

"No no. I think it's better to be layered." Seunghyun said as he compressed the plasticine that I just put on the base of our miniature.

"Noooooo. It looks hideous! Let's make it flat." I said as I slap his hand away and shape the plasticine again.

"What?! Are you kidding me?! Your taste is so old!" He pushed my hand and compressed the plasticine again.

"YAH!" I raised my voice. He stopped compressing and turned slowly to face me who's sitting beside him. I flinched a bit. His gaze was strong.

"I've been really wanting to ask you... Why do you always talk harshly to me? I'm older than you, you know." He said as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"W-w-what? I don't think so. How old are you?" I've always think that we're the same age. This fact is quite surprising for me... Okay that was exaggerating.

"Try guess. I'm a loooooooot older than you." He lift his eyebrow.

"Fif..ty?" I said making him blinked and after a few seconds I was rolling on the floor, laughing at my own joke. Damn, I don't even know I'm this hillarious!

Seunghyun stared at me with boring eyes. "Are you kidding me? This freaking beautiful face, fifty?" He points at his beautiful face. My laughters died on the spot. He's so full of himself! Eventhough he was just saying facts. But still.

"Okay.. So..... Hm I don't know. 24?" I leaned forward to take a good look at his face.

I looked at his eyebrows, his eyes, his nose and my eyes stopped on his lips. Just then I realized how near his face was with mine. His gaze soften as he locked his eyes with mine. I was drown in his gaze. His eyes are so.. No word can even describe his eyes. Beautiful. Perfect. They were more than that for sure.

Suddenly he closed his eyes and leaned in. I froze on my spot. I didn't budge or even lean in. I stay with my eyes wide opened. He leaned in ever so slowly and I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

And before I knew it, his soft, pink lips has already covered mine.

 

 


[A/N]

Hey Guys! Sorry for taking so long to update ~.~ I'm so busy with school and extra classes. I better do well this year! It's my final year in high school. Yiippie. LOL

Anyway, don't be a silent reader! Drop your comment and let me know what you think. ^^

Annyeong~

-Junkayna-