The Planned Coincidence.

Ice Coffee Espresso Double Shot + Sequel

[YOUR POV]

 

I broke off from the kiss a moment after, making the both of us snapped back to reality. It was an awkward silence and the both of us were avoiding each other's eyes at our best.

 

*Hiccup*

 

I quickly covered my mouth. Seunghyun blinked at me and let out a chuckle not long after. I got another hiccup. Seunghyun smiled.

"I'll go get you some water." And he went to the kitchen.

I looked at his back until he disappeared from my sight.

 

"Did he just kissed me?" I asked myself slowly.

"Did Choi Seunghyun just kissed Han Ji Min?" I asked again before getting another hiccup.

"Oh my God..." I muttered as the scene flashed in my mind. My heart was beating extremely fast that I thought I might die.

What will happen after this? It must be so awkward. Things will change between us....

 

"Wait. Should I just act like nothing's happen? Come on. It's just a kiss." I said slowly.

"Yeah, let's do that." I nodded, agreeing with myself.

 

Just then Seunghyun came back with a glass of water. I took the glass from him and said thanks so slowly without even looking at him. I drinked it in a gulp and gave him back the empty glass.

Gosh! I don't think I can act like nothing happened. And I'm sure so do him. I'm sure he'll say something about it after this.

Seunghyun cleared his throat and put the empty glass on the coffee table behind him. He sat down in his spot back, on the floor in front of me. I just looked at the half compressed half flat plasticine on the table in front of us.

 

Seunghyun cleared his throat again. "Where were we?" He muttered as he looked at the plasticine.

"Ah. If you want it to be flat, then let's make it flat." He said.

I was a bit surprised actually. So, he's going to act like nothing had happened? Seriously, Seunghyun?!

 

"No. Let's make it layered like you said." I said awkwardly.

"No, it's okay. Flat seems..... okay." He nodded a bit while focusing on the plasticine.

"No no.. You were right, it seems old. Let's just make it layered." I pursued my lips in a straight line.

 

Actually, I was a bit down since he didn't bring anything up about the kiss. Well maybe he was just playing around with me just now.

And the thought really kills somewhere inside of me.

Seunghyun looked at me as if he knew I was bothered by something else.

 

"Let's continue tomorrow. It's late." I stood up and grabbed my things.

Seunghyun opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. I let out a small smile before excusing myself once again.

 

"What the hell? You kissed me and act like nothing happened?" I nagged as I unlocked my front door and went inside. I threw my bag on the couch.

"Is it that fun to play with people's feelings?" I asked no one.

 

"Am I that easy?" I exhaled sharply.

 

"Right Han Ji Min... you're so easy.... So naive like before."

 

~

"Oppa, why aren't you answering my calls?" I looked at him in his eyes. Ignoring all his friends who were sitting around him. He smirked.

"How do you know I'm here?" He ignored my question. His eyes were cold.

I was at the verge of crying. He changed a lot. There's no more the caring boyfriend act. It's been only three months since we've dated each other. What did I do wrong? Where did I do wrong?

His friends laughed at how miserable I was at that time. I was taking a walk nearby and that's when I saw my boyfriend hanging out with his friends. My boyfriend who hasn't picking up any of my calls since last week.

"Yah Ji Min, Just go home. Don't you see we're hanging out?" One of his friend said.

"You're really great. I don't know she'll fall for you..... Aish. You're so easy, Ji Min ah." Another friend of his said to him before looking at me for a couple of seconds.

"I've bet 100 000 won you won't fall for him you know. Aish." Another one said.

 

What?... They made a bet on me?

 

A tear dropped from my eye. I should've known better. All these while he was just acting.

I turned around and slowly left them with unstoppable tears.

~

 

 

I was in my first year in university when that incident happened.

I let out a small painful laugh at myself. And today, I allowed myself being played again.

 

 

The next day, I've been avoiding Seunghyun at my best. I went out earlier for my class, I had breakfast in a different cafe and get in the class at the last minute so that Seunghyun won't have time to say anything to me in the class.

And as soon the class finished, I'll be the first one to stand up to get out of the class.

 

"Han Ji Min." I heard a deep voice calling me when I was just a few steps away from the lecture hall.

"Yes?" I turned around and saw Seunghyun panted a bit.

"What's the rush?" He lifted his eyebrow.

"Nothing." I smiled a bit.

"You're not your usual self today." He looked at me in my eyes. I averted my eyes from his.

"Ah. I'm just hungry." I lied.

He chuckled. "Let's go eat. My treat." He smiled cheekily.

"Nah it's okay. I'm going to eat with the girls." I rejected his offer. His smile slowly faded.

"I... gotta go now. They're waiting... Bye." I wave awkwardly and turned around slowly. I let out a sigh before heading to the cafeteria.

 

"Let's talk about yesterday." Bom said as soon as I sat at the table. I sighed.

"I can't believe you didn't make an effort to call any of us to explain." Chaerin exclaimed.

"Yah, you better explain today. Bommie made me came all the way here eventhough I have no class today." Dara said.

"Speak." Minji demand.

"Okay okay. I'll explain." I pouted.

"We didn't sleep together okay?" I said. They were waiting for more explaination but I don't really know what to say more.

"That's all? Your so-called explaination?" Dara asked.

"Eyyyy. That can't be all." Minji and the other shook their head in unison. I laughed at their cuteness.

"You know that I partner up with him right? So basically, I'd fallen asleep while working on our project in his house. That's all." I said.

"Then what's this 'I need my girl back' about?" Chaerin imitated Seunghyun's deep voice making all of us burst into laughters.

"Naaah.. He means his project partner. You know, maybe he stayed in USA for so long and got confused with terms in korean language." I shrugged.

"What a lame excuse you got there." Minji said making all of us laughed again.

 

I was walking to my appartment when a black sedan pulled up in front of me. The driver of the car got out.

"Han Ji Min ssi?" He called out.

"Yes?" I jolted a bit. I don't even know who that man was but how did he knew my name? 

"Mrs. Choi wanted to see you." He signed to the backseat of the car. He opened the car door slowly for me. I hesitated a bit before getting in the car.

 

A middle age woman greeted me as soon as I came inside.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted her back. After a few seconds, she started.

"I'm Seunghyun's mother."

I choked on my own saliva.

Seunghyun's mother?!

"Ah... Yes.." I looked at the woman who's sitting beside me.

Why would Seunghyun's mom wanted to see me?

"Don't be so nervous. I'm not going to eat you or something." She joked.

I smiled a bit. She seemed nice.

"I just wanted to see the girl who had stolen my stubborn son's heart."

I coughed awkwardly.

"Madam, I think you misunderstood something. I'm not his girlfriend." I stated in a matter of fact.

"Uh? Really? Well the students in your university told me otherwise."

"Ah.. It was just a misunderstanding. Seunghyun and I are just project partners."

"So he hasn't ask you out yet?"

"Yes?..." I was caught off guard by her question.

"Aish Seunghyun is so slow." She mumbled.

"You know, we made a deal not long before. I can only meet you after you guys dated so when I heard the rumors in the university, I'm so happy that I've decided to see you in the next day." She chuckled.

It just happened yesterday in the university and she has already knew. Don't other people have life? Why talked about mine?

But then it hit me. They're not talking about me actually. They're talking about Seunghyun.

 

"Ah, since Seunghyun hasn't asked you out yet, please don't tell him I've met you okay? I'm afraid he'll be mad at me." She pouted a bit.

I hesitated a bit but just nodded anyway.

"And also, just forget everything I've said to you." She smiled cheekily. Now I know who Seunghyun resembles of, eventhough that's not the point now.

"If there's nothing else, I better get going." I smiled at her.

"Oh I can send you home." She offered.

"No it's okay. Really." I said quickly. She smiled.

I bowed a bit and open the car door. I stepped outside and bowed a bit to the driver and he bowed back before getting into the driver's seat.

The car was about to drive off when it stopped suddenly. The backseat's window slid down revealing Seunghyun's mom.

"One more thing, please treat him nicely. It's his first time living in an uncomfortable place.. Cook for him if you have time." She said.

"He is really determined to know you better that he even wanted to move beside your appartment." She continued making me froze on my spot.

"Hope to see you again." She waved before leaving me alone standing like I just saw a ghost.

 


[A/N]

Hey Guys! Finally an update xD Sorry sorry soooo sorryyy.

Busy with school and netball practices. I'm on break now. So here you go.

Thanks for the subscribes and comments! :D

-Junkayna-