Loving Him.

Ice Coffee Espresso Double Shot + Sequel

[YOUR POV]

 

So... It's not pure coincidence huh?

I continued to walk to my appartment after standing motionless for about 10 minutes on the road. I can't believe what I just discovered today. And I admit, I was quite happy that I knew everything now.

I grinned like an idiot all the way home.

 

"Ah! Should I cook him dinner?" I stopped walking.

"Hold on. Why am I being like this?" I cupped my slightly pink cheeks.

And the fact that Seunghyun moved beside my appartment because he wanted to know me better and he made it looked like coincidence just.... I found it cute somehow. I grinned like an idiot again before bursting into laughters of happiness.

 

"Omma. Look at that noona." A kid pointed at me to his mom. His mom suddenly hid him a bit from my view and they walked past me with an eerie expression making me immediately stopped laughing. 

Guess I scared them a lot. I cleared my throat and hailed a cab to go to the supermarket to buy some ingredients to cook. I was thinking to cook some simple dishes for dinner.

 

It was already 6 p.m when I reached my place. Seunghyun's door was left slightly ajar. Out of curiosity, I walked inside and saw some boxes in the living room.

Just then Seunghyun came out from his bedroom with another box.

"Where are you going?" I asked anxiously making him flinched.

"How did you came in?"

"Are you moving out?"

"Did I forgot to lock the door?"

"Choi Seunghyun!" I raised my voice.

He flinched again.

"What's wrong with you? You've been avoiding me for the whole day and you came now to yell?" He put the box he was holding on the floor with the rest. There's irritation in his voice.

My heart broke into pieces. Just when I thought everything will go smoothly after this, he's going away. 

Tears started to well up in my eyes.

Senghyun sighed.

"What do you want me to do?" He suddenly asked.

"Huh?" I was confused with his question.

"There's no point of keeping all of these anymore. They took so much space in my bedroom."

"Huh?"

"The old books." He pointed to the boxes on the floor. I was dumbfounded.

He tilted his head and looked at me for a second before bursting into laughters.

"You think that I'm moving out so you cried?!" He was clutching onto his stomach. This is so embarrassing!

"I don't know you like me this much." He just can't stop laughing.

"Excuse you! I am so happy you're moving out so that's why I ALMOST cried okay?" I rolled my eyes and wiped my tears roughly. He stopped laughing for a couple of seconds and just stared at me.

"W-w-why?" I asked nervously. Just then he walked nearer to me and I quickly backed off one step.

"What?" I asked again. His face was unreadable. He stopped when he was an arm away from me. He looked into my eyes before looking at the plastic bag I'm carrying.

"W-w-what?" I stuttered.

"What's inside?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Some vegetables and meats. Why?"

"What are you going to do with that?"

"Cook of course!"

He gave me a doubtful look.

"You?.... Cook?" He smirked and laughed a little.

"Excuse me! I cook, okay?" I raised my voice. This boy really asking for a beating.

"Sure you do.." There was sarcasm in his tone. "But I think, I'm better." He added.

"Should we both cook and exchange food?" I suggested as I crossed my arms.

Seunghyun made a thinking face.

"Sure, why not? Since you're dying to taste my cooking." He crossed his arms too as he lift his eyebrow.

"Save the talking." I smirked.

 

So in the end, we both cook together in his house.

I made my famous kimbap with sweet marinated meats inside and curry with eggplant and tofu.

Seunghyun made soondubu jiggae (soft tofu stew) and japchae (stir fried noodles).

It was almost 9 p.m when we finished cooking and served the dishes on the dining table.

 

"That's all?" I asked Seunghyun with a mocking tone as I sat down at the table.

"Thanks to you." He answered as he sat down and grabbed a pair of chopsticks.

He has been nagging about the ingredients that I've bought from the second we started cooking. Since I didn't buy much and he has no choice but to cook simple dishes.

"I'll cook spaghetti next time." He added as he gave me another pair of chopsticks. I chuckled.

I scoop a spoonful of Seunghyun's stew and sipped. It was so damn delicious! And the tofu are no joke! They were not so soft and not so hard, just nice. Perfection! And I'm not exaggerating.

"How is it?" Seunghyun asked with hoping eyes.

"Not bad." I answered nonchalantly. Yes, it was my ego actually. How can I admit the fact that he cooks better than me?

"Eyyyy. Don't lie." He sipped a spoonful of his stew to taste it by himself.

"Not bad?? This is heaven." He nodded, agreeing with himself. I laughed.

How can someone have that much confidence? Indeed, Choi Seunghyun.

He proceeded with my curry.

"Hmmmmm." He made a thinking face after tasting my curry.

"There's something lacking." He commented.

"What is it?" I asked him in curiousity.

"Love."

"What?" I burst into laughters at his joke.

"Aniya. It's a joke. But seriously, there's something lacking." He shrugged and continued to eat.

I joined him in after my laughter has subsided.

 

 

It's been exactly two weeks since the 'kiss' incident. Seunghyun and I are doing fine. We are still like before. Joking, bickering, and talking with sarcasm when we have time. None of us ever bring up about that kiss. And I am disappointed... A bit... Okay, not that much but yeah....

 

"DONE!" We both squealed in happiness after we made the last touch on our project.

 

 

It's been weeks and finally our house miniature was done. Seunghyun and I exchanged wide grin but then, reality hits me hard.

I wouldn't have any reason to hang out with him anymore.

My smiled slowly faded and as if Seunghyun can sense something's wrong, he asked.

 

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"N-nothing.. So...." I start to gather my things.

"See you tomorrow in class." I continue as I stand up from the floor.

"O-okay.." He let out a small smile as he sent me to his door.

 

 

"Aisshh my life.." I plopped my body on my sofa. I looked around my tidy apartment.

I chuckled as I remember when there's a time Seunghyun made me clean my apartment with him. He definitely threw everything that aren't useful.

He nagged a lot that day saying how a woman should keep her place tidy and on and on. He just can't help it. 

I sighed again. I was about to take a drink when I heard a knock on my door.

 

 

"Who is it?" I asked as I walked to my door and open it.

My heart stopped beating when I saw him.

"O-o-oppa..." 

 

"Ji Min ah." He called out before pulling me into a hug.

 

"I miss you."