Beautiful Lie

[HIATUS] Jinyoung in a Bottle?!

 

 

I wonder what Jinyoung hyung’s wife look like. He kept on bragging and bragging non stop ever since we got together. Well, I just got back from states and hearing my hyung got engaged was really a big deal. Since when was he the responsible one?

 

“Baro-yah. You look like an idiot laughing to yourself.” Sandeul said knocking my head.

 

“Sorry. Haha. I was just thinking if hyung really is getting married.”

 

Gong Chan tapped his chin like thinking of something.

 

“Yeah! Jinyoung hyung is usually the one who leads us to--”

 

Jinyoung hyung and CNU hyung arrived with our drinks.

 

*SMACK*

 

Jinyoung hyung smacked Gong Chan’s head and, Sandeul and I pretended were doing something else. An angry Jinyoung is like letting out a rabid dog out. You don’t wanna see that.

 

“Yah! Talking behind my back now are we?” he smirked. I fervently shook my head side ways. Sandeul whistling like an idiot, ha.

 

“I brought the drinks.” CNU hyung said sitting beside me, were currently at the cafeteria since it was lunch time. Jinyoung hyung said he’d be introducing his wife to us; I didn’t get to see her face earlier clearly though I doubt any of us did.

 

“Oh! She’s here! She’s here!” he waved his hands in the air, looking like an … idiot? He really is a love sick puppy.

 

The first thing I noticed when Jinyoung hyung’s wife came was her shoes. Okaaaay. I can tell she’s not the girly type. From toe to hea—

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Seo Yoon Hae-imnida, uhmm… Jinyoung’s… girlfriend. Nice to meet you. Thank you for taking care my idiot—sorry—boyfriend.” She smiled and bowed. She looks familiar.

 

We all chuckled at the slip, Jinyoung hyung’s face is flustered. She’s really cute, I’m not surprised anymore as to why Jinyoung hyung is like this. She’s not the type that you could say pretty at first glance but… the more you stare at her… I don’t know.

 

AAAAHH! Stupid BARO! Stop thinking! She’s hyung’s wife!

 

But they’re not married yet…

 

SHUT UP!

 

And she’s cute…

 

I KNOW SO JUST SHUT UP!

 

“Baro? Hey.” CNU hyung nudged me, oh. It was my turn to introduce myself.

 

“A-annyeong. Cha Sun Woo-imnida. You can call me Baro.” I smiled, loosening my necktie a bit. Oh this is frustrating! Stop acting like a shy dog!

 

“Let’s get along well, Baro-sshi.” She reached her hand out, to which I took hesitantly.

 

I nodded. Jinyoung hyung patted the seat next to him, gesturing her to sit.

 

“Uhm… sorry for the intrusion.” She bowed and sat.

 

All along the lunch I could see her and Jinyoung hyung bickering quietly, it was kind of cute, she doesn’t look like she’s aware of the way he looks at her. I chuckled, I’m jealous. I want to fall in love too.

 

--

 

Now of all things, Jinyoung introduced me to his friends all of a sudden! I didn’t even prepared, he just texted me out of the blue and I had to came hurrying.

 

Myungsoo would demand an explanation later on. *Sigh* I had to cancel my lunch with them. But… meeting Jinyoung’s friends, I guess he’s the only peculiar one?

 

They’re kind of cool, but I didn’t fail to notice the amount of daggers sent to my back from the girls at the cafeteria. They really are popular.

 

“I’ll see you later then?” he said grinning at me.

 

“Yeah. Go back to your friends. You don’t need to do those things.” I smiled. I can’t help but feel I’m being a burden to him as the time pass.

 

He poked my forehead.

 

“I did it because I want to. I want to show off my pretty wife.” He grinned.

 

I could feel the heat rising to my ears. What the hell…

 

“S-shut up!” I stood up and started walking away.

 

“I’ll see you at home then!” he shouted and I was certain strange looks was thrown at me-us. Ugh! Stupid Jinyoung!!!    

 


 

#TT^TT I lost one subscriber... I'm such a bad author, I'll update fasterrr. TT^TT

Tell me if the POV's are confusing, nae? ^^ I'll clear it up for you <3 

Thank you for reading and ILOVEYOU ALL! :)))