Beautiful Target

[HIATUS] Jinyoung in a Bottle?!

 

“I’ll be going back to the mansion to get some of my things; will you be alright by yourself?” I asked.

 

She just nodded at me and continued eating her potato chips. Ugh. Can’t she be a little more like a wife? I pouted.

 

“Jagiyaa~” I sang

 

She quickly glared at me and threw a chip, to which I quickly dodged.

 

“I can take care of myself Mr. Jung. And tomorrow’s the start of classes. So you go ahead. Bye~”

 

“Oh yeah.” I replied nodding unconsciously.

 

She’ll be going to school tomorrow, come to think of it, I was accelerated in school because of my brain.

 

“You’re going to Woollim Academy tomorrow right?” she nodded.

 

Well, she refused to let anyone know that she’s married to me. And since I can’t keep all the guys away from my pretty wife, why don’t we get her a little surprise tomorrow?

 

“Hey, I’ll be sending Leo to the daycare starting tomorrow too. Arra? Since you’ll be working and such.”

 

“Ah. Nae. Well, I won’t be home tonight. Be good, okay?”

 

“Huh? You won’t be home?”

 

“Miss me soon?”

 

She threw another chip at me.

 

“Oh whatever.”

 

Aaw. My wifeeeey is so cute! How did I manage to find such a cute girl and agree to be my wife again? Doesn’t matter. I’m Jung Jinyoung!

 

“Don’t worry; I’ll just try to finish the paper works soon so I can get home early. Don’t worry too much jagiyaaaa~”

 

“Who says I’m worrying?” she said sticking out a tongue at me.

 

“Well, I’m off.” I said kissing her cheek and—slightly dumbfounded at the moment. I quickly rushed outside and got in my car.

 

What the hell did I just do?...

 

--

 

My eyes widened in shock. What the hell just happened?

I touched my cheek. It’s still warm. Jinyoung’s soft lips—Whoa-whoa! What the hell am I thinking?! I quickly slapped my cheek. There’s no way I just thought of that!

 

I shook my head sideways; I have to get my mind off of that event. I grabbed a handful of chips and stuffed them inside my mouth. I caught myself replaying the event over and over again. What the he—my phone ringed.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Yah! Seo Yoon Hae! Where the hell are you?” I heard the other shout at the phone.

 

I forgot to tell him that we moved! Oh crap. What do I do? Etteokhae?

 

“A-annyeong!” I beamed.

 

“I’m asking where you are?! Where are you and Leo?! You’re not here in your apartment anymore! I went to the place you’re working at and they said you were fired!”

 

“Myungsoo! Calm down, okay? Geez. You’re acting like it’s such a big deal.”

 

“How can I calm down when I don’t even know where you are?! What if you were found by the loan sharks?!”

 

“Okay. I’m sorry. Now can you please lower your voice? My eardrums are dropping out of my ears.”

 

“What? Oh my God! I am so sorry! Where are you?! Call an ambulance! Quick!”

 

“Myungsoo! It was a joke.” I laughed. Oh this gullible guy.

 

“Aish! It’s not funny! Now tell me where you are. Or I’m going to the police and report you’re missing. And I am not joking.”

 

Gulp. This guy can’t even take a single joke. Even with that pretty face of his, he’s bound to get some wrinkles sooner or later. Kkkk~

 

“I found a new home, and I can’t tell you where. Yet.” I whispered the last word.

 

I braced myself for the worst ear-dropping nag. But, it didn’t came--?

 

“Myungsoo?”

 

I heard him sigh at the other line.

 

“Okay.” He said. What?! I mean- really- what?!

 

“Let’s talk tomorrow at school. Okay? You better tell me everything.”

 

“N-nae. Bye?” he hung up. I am so dead tomorrow.

 

--

 

“Young master, the papers are ready.” Mr. Chan, my butler said.

 

“Ah. Yes, thank you Mr. Chan. Did you get my uniform ready?”

 

He nodded.

 

“Yes sir, but may I ask why do you want to go back to school? You have finished already in such a young age.”

 

“Well, that was why. I wanted to enjoy since I didn’t get to have fun when I was in school. And besides, I’m still young like you said.” I winked.

 

He chuckled.

 

“As you say young master.”

 

“Can you call CNU for me? Tell them were going back to school, and inform the youngsters that we’ll be their seniors again.” I smiled. He took it as a cue to go.

 

I stretched my arms, time to go home to my wifey. Kkkkk~

 

I wonder what will her reaction be? I can’t wai—Oh gosh. My earlier actions made me look stupid. I can feel my face heating up. I’ve never done that to anyone before. Should I just forget about it? Should I not?

 

“Young master? Are you alright?” Mr. Chan asked, I didn’t notice him come back.

 

“Ah. Y-yes. I’m fine.”

 

“Maybe you should get home and take a rest.”

 

“Yes-yes. Don’t worry.”

 

Oh my beautiful target, what are you doing to me?

 


 

Kkkk~ Myungsoo is in the storryyy. Kkkk~ wait for him arra?

         

MadGenie is baaaccck! Classes are back and it turned out pretty well. How are you guys going? :) Here's a new chapter for you! Thank you for reading! Don't forget to drop a comment! Love lotssss <333